• Join Us!
  • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
  • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
  • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
  • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
  • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
  • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: diet,damn diet!!!!!!

BENNYBOOM
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default diet,damn diet!!!!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!

• diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      I know diet is VERY important.There are no magic pills or quick answers to achieve a good diet.Its basically discipline.For me gettin to the gym and workin out is the easy part,my diet is another story.Im Italian and I LOVE food.Its a family thing,eating is a reason to get together and talk with your family and theres nothing prepared low calorie.Im not fat ,Im 5'10" and weigh 215 lbs. Im big boned and carry it well,Im pretty solid,the only fat is on my stomach.TO make a long story short,I want to lose 15 lbs,I need suggestions on how to do it?Is there anyone out there who has lost some weight and found an easy way to do it?Plus losing weight while on gear makes it even harder.I appreciate any feedback. PEACE BENNYBOOM

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

you could take some clen, ECA or Xenadrine for some fat loss..how about some cardio, maybe 4-5x's a week if you love to eat, I do too though, I love to eat alot...try doing some cardio on an empty stomach with some Xenadrine or ECA, it will work great for you..you drinking plenty of water though? It's a good diuretic too, it'll keep you hydrated and clean, drink about 1.5-2 gallons a day. Good luck

hummerluv is offline Established Resident
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 181
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

bro u sound kinda like me on the short side lol, i m italian and big bone as well..6 2' 220lbs....my only advice would be the usual diet and cardio.this is what i ve doen and i ve gone from 19% bf to 12% in a month. breakfast..oatmeal and eggs, lunch anything w protein, as clean as possible,snacks protein shakes,dinner something very clean low in carbs. cardio twice a day(i bike for 30 mins twice a day, and lift cuz its easy on my joints i run a lot since i play football and dont wanna overtrain or injure myself)
      Oh and the most important hehe clen and ECA alternating 2 on 2 off. i m still 220lbs but my bf% has dropped dramatically...oh no junk!!!!! for cravings eat all the sugar free yellow u can or pudding (sugar free) be more careful since u mix it with milk.
      G luck in being a hot armani italian instead of fat uncle benny
      Remenber bro "ITALIANS DO IT BETTER" so now make me proud go and shed some bf% for uncle hummie

BIG_GUNS_21
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!

• diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      • diet,damn diet!!!!!!
      I think what you are going to have to do is get over the food thing and diet bro....do it for a month or so and then see where your at...without a sound diet and cardio fat just wont come off IMO....Well, not as much as fast anyways.