• Join Us!
  • funny
  • funny
  • funny
  • funny
  • funny
  • funny
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: funny

dirtwarrior is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default funny

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • funny
      • funny

• funny
      • funny
      • funny
      • funny
      • funny
      • funny
      Omg....
      The neighbors had been complaining that my dogs had been barking non-stop. I hate the electric zapping bark collars so I purchased a humane citronella collar. When a dog barks, it shoots a blast of citronella under their nose and apparently they don't like it.
      This morning I was getting the collar ready and filled it with the citronella liquid. And that's where my morning should have ended. But no, it's me, and I begin to become curious as to “how” the collars actually work.
      So I'm standing by my back door "barking" at my dog's collar. Nothing happens. I make sure it's turned on, check the fill level, and go through the "getting started" check list one more time. Again, I bark. Nothing happens. Now I'm not quite sure, why I had this next thought, but I did...I put the collar on. I seriously extended the band and fit the growl box against my throat and barked. Apparently, the collar only works if it feels vibrations, because I immediately received a blast of citronella to the face.
      I began coughing, which only caused the f***ing collar to continue squirting bug spray over and over into my nasal cavity. I'm now on my hands and knees in my back yard, trying to breathe, and to make matters worse, the damn dog is barking. So between coughing and yelling at him to shut up, I've emptied over a dozen blasts of citronella to my face. During all of this ruckus, I'm trying to undo the clasp of the collar, which has somehow managed to weld shut during this whole fiasco.
      I finally get the collar off and threw, yes I threw that inhumane effer across the yard, and lay in the grass sucking in the cool morning air. In the middle of thinking this is probably the dumbest thing I've done in a while, I hear laughter. MY NEIGHBOR SAW THE WHOLE THING! He was laughing so damn hard he couldn't breathe. Between gasps, he tells me, "I was gonna come help, but every time I started to climb over the fence, you'd set it off again and then I would started laughing and couldn't make it." So now, not only are my eyes red, but my face and ears are too. After checking to make sure I was ok, we parted ways and I went in to shower so I wouldn't smell like ode de' Tiki Torch.
      Lesson learned: next time (yes, there will always be a next time with me) make sure that:
      1. Don't fill the collar before trying to set it off.
      2. Remember your neighbor is not a good source of help in a comedy crisis situation.
      On the plus side, I won't have a mosquito problem for a few days!
      Even though this does sound like some bull I'd do, I hate to break the news that it's a copied story that gave me a good laugh so feel free to do the same.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: funny

had a buddy do it with the bark collar and another buddy with the invisible fence one. the fence one my buddy had taken off his dog and forgot about it while working on the farm. he was walking along after forgetting it was in his pocket. he said he heard the beeping and thought nothing of it and kept walking. that is until it zapped his leg and put him on the ground. freaking hilarious
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

I did that with a can of pepper spray in my pocket..I accidently set it off when I jumped into the seat of my old corvette, it exploded and it saturated my dong and nuts in pepper spray. Burning for about 3 hours. I slept with frozen peas on my weiner all night. That was some very serious pain

Yohimbe is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

LOL!! Man that honestly sounds like something I would do.
      Train Till Your Eyes Bleed!

macedog24 is offline REP
      Overall activity: 99.6%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
      Omg....
      The neighbors had been complaining that my dogs had been barking non-stop. I hate the electric zapping bark collars so I purchased a humane citronella collar. When a dog barks, it shoots a blast of citronella under their nose and apparently they don't like it.
      This morning I was getting the collar ready and filled it with the citronella liquid. And that's where my morning should have ended. But no, it's me, and I begin to become curious as to “how” the collars actually work.
      So I'm standing by my back door "barking" at my dog's collar. Nothing happens. I make sure it's turned on, check the fill level, and go through the "getting started" check list one more time. Again, I bark. Nothing happens. Now I'm not quite sure, why I had this next thought, but I did...I put the collar on. I seriously extended the band and fit the growl box against my throat and barked. Apparently, the collar only works if it feels vibrations, because I immediately received a blast of citronella to the face.
      I began coughing, which only caused the f***ing collar to continue squirting bug spray over and over into my nasal cavity. I'm now on my hands and knees in my back yard, trying to breathe, and to make matters worse, the damn dog is barking. So between coughing and yelling at him to shut up, I've emptied over a dozen blasts of citronella to my face. During all of this ruckus, I'm trying to undo the clasp of the collar, which has somehow managed to weld shut during this whole fiasco.
      I finally get the collar off and threw, yes I threw that inhumane effer across the yard, and lay in the grass sucking in the cool morning air. In the middle of thinking this is probably the dumbest thing I've done in a while, I hear laughter. MY NEIGHBOR SAW THE WHOLE THING! He was laughing so damn hard he couldn't breathe. Between gasps, he tells me, "I was gonna come help, but every time I started to climb over the fence, you'd set it off again and then I would started laughing and couldn't make it." So now, not only are my eyes red, but my face and ears are too. After checking to make sure I was ok, we parted ways and I went in to shower so I wouldn't smell like ode de' Tiki Torch.
      Lesson learned: next time (yes, there will always be a next time with me) make sure that:
      1. Don't fill the collar before trying to set it off.
      2. Remember your neighbor is not a good source of help in a comedy crisis situation.
      On the plus side, I won't have a mosquito problem for a few days!
      Even though this does sound like some bull I'd do, I hate to break the news that it's a copied story that gave me a good laugh so feel free to do the same.
      Oh....DW....im. So sorry....im laughing my ass off right now reading this...

mace15 for 15% off!-Straightupkratom

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • funny
      • funny

• funny
      • funny
      • funny
      • funny
      • funny
      • funny
      HAHAHAHA! hilarious!
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe