• Join Us!
  • Nutrabio Intra Blast Sweet Tea Review
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Nutrabio Intra Blast Sweet Tea Review

joe1313 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 483
      Overall activity: 24.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is It's bulking season!

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Default Nutrabio Intra Blast Sweet Tea Review

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Taste 10/10 The taste to me is just like Lipton or Nestea ice tea mixes. It is not to sweet and I did a lemon slice to get the extra lemon flavor. I am a big ice tea drinker and this stuff taste great. Some people might want it sweeter but not me.

Mixability 10/10 No mixing issues for me. I used 1 scoop with 16 ounces of water in shaker cup. I did get a little foam but residue at the bottom of the shaker.

2:1:1 BCAA Ratio with 3.8g of Leucine the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine collectively form what is referred to as the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are essential because they cannot be produced in the body and must be provided though supplementation or diet. BCAAs comprise approximately 30% of the total muscle protein pool and are the primary amino acids oxidized in the muscles during exercise and catabolic stress. For these reasons, athletes supplement with BCAAs for the purpose of increasing muscle mass, reducing muscle damage, blunting fatigue, and increasing energy during exercise. Hundreds of studies exist on the ergogenic benefits of BCAAs.

L-Lysine 850mg Plays an essential role in the production of carnitine, a nutrient responsible for converting fatty acids into energy.

L-Threonine 850mgs helps keep connective tissues and muscles throughout the body strong and elastic, including the heart, where it is found in significant amounts. Threonine also supports cardiovascular, liver, central nervous, and immune system function.

L-Histidine 450mgs is needed for the maintenance of myelin sheaths (nerve protection) and may increase production of red and white blood cells. Recent research has shown that L-histidine may promote vasodilation and increase performances that require short, explosive bursts.

DL-Phenylalanine 300mgs increases production of epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, and thyroid hormones. These neurotransmitters are critical in muscle activation and movement and can also increase fat loss, boost alertness, and affect mood.

DL-Methionine 100mgs
      is essential for the production of carnitine, which assists in the process of converting fats to energy. DL-methionine is also an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory and in some cases may enhance mood.

L-Tryptophan 55mgs is an EAA that the body requires to synthesize proteins and specialized molecules, such as the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin appears to play significant roles in moods, inflammation, and other body functions. In 1988, Segura and Ventura's research analyzed the effects of a moderate supplementation with L-tryptophan, the immediate precursor of 5-HT, on endurance and sensation of effort. The result of this research showed total exercise time was 49.4% greater and pain tolerance was increased after receiving L-tryptophan compared to a placebo.

L-Glutamine 5 grams stimulates muscle protein synthesis and is effective at replenishing energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise, which may lead to quicker recovery. It may also increase cell volumization (hydration) and lead to increases in muscle hypertrophy. L-glutamine may also reduce protein breakdown and support immune function.

Betaine Anhydrous 2 grams scientifically referred to as trimethylglycine, is a metabolite of choline. Betaine's two main functions in the body are as a methyl donor and osmolyte. As an osmolyte, betaine protects proteins, cells, and enzymes from heat, dehydration, and other physiological stresses. As a methyl donor, betaine is used to convert homocysteine to L-methionine and is therefore a precursor to creatine.

L-Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1 1 gram
      is a combination of two molecules of the nonessential amino acid ornithine bound to alpha-ketoglutarate. OKG has been shown to stimulate an increase in arginine, plasma glutamate, and intramuscular glutamine, as well as stimulate an increase in insulin secretion, nitric oxide synthesis, HGH, and IGF1. The increases in these substances due to OKG promote anabolic and anti-catabolic responses in the body, which may play a role in boosting recovery.OKG may also improve exercise performance by reducing ammonia concentrations in the blood, thus lessening fatigue of working muscles.

Taurine 2 grams is best known for its beneficial effects on the heart and cardiovascular system. Early clinical research also suggests that taurine, in combination with caffeine, can produce improvements in mental performance. When the body engages in extreme physical activity, it no longer will be able to produce the necessary amounts of taurine; therefore, supplementation becomes necessary.

Calcium Ppotassium Phosphate Citrate (AS CALCI-K) 525mgs and Sodium Phosphate 157mgs
      Calcium, potassium, and phosphorus are vital electrolytes needed to maintain bodily water balance and facilitate motor neuron function.The combination of these electrolytes in CALCI-K is highly soluble and readily absorbed by the body.Electrolytes have been shown to prevent muscle cramps and are essential to normal muscular contractions.

DI-Magnesium Malate 140 mg is an essential mineral and electrolyte that is involved in protein synthesis, ATP formation, metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, and bone strength.Skeletal muscle stores ~35% of the body's total magnesium stores, where it can help regulate muscular contractions and act as a calcium channel blocker.Exercise can deplete magnesium stores, which can induce cramping and severe muscular pain. Therefore, it is important to replace this critical electrolyte during exercise.Magnesium has been shown to increase aerobic exercise capabilities and lead to greater muscle oxygenation.

Conclusion 10/10 Taste is good, I had no GI issues and helps with recovery.

Uncle Ric is offline Auction Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.7%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is TAKING BIDS

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Nutrabio Intra Blast Sweet Tea Review

Sounds like something I would like. Going to have to give it a try.

joe1313 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 483
      Overall activity: 24.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is It's bulking season!

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Default Re: Nutrabio Intra Blast Sweet Tea Review

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ric View Post
      Sounds like something I would like. Going to have to give it a try.
      I am trying to do a 20% off sale with the boss