• Join Us!
  • My log for Exubol Ajuga Turkestanica extract
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: My log for Exubol Ajuga Turkestanica extract

joe1313 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 483
      Overall activity: 24.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is It's bulking season!

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Default My log for Exubol Ajuga Turkestanica extract

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

My log for Exubol Ajuga Turkestanica extract
      exu_1.png exu_3.png

My stats 5' 8" 172lbs.

I will dosing 1.2 gram a day divided into 3 doses for the 1 10 days. They have a contract with ICPS on 2Rkesol. As of today, there're only 2 products produced with Ajuga Turk. extract from ICPS : Exubol and Eksumid(ICPS brand). So you don't have to guess if the one you're using is indeed from ICPS or not. Each single Exubol tablet contains 50mg of 2Rkesol - pharmaceutical grade Ajuga Turkestanica extract, delivering 10% of Ecdysterone, 10% of Turkesterone, 10% of Cyasterone/ Iridoids/ 22-Acetylcyasterone. Exubol (2Rkesol) is a biologically active supplement which will protect your body as you train hard.Exubol is based upon a steroidal structure compounds (Ecdysteroids) yet it does not trigger anabolic properties through a hormonal pathway. Exubol enhances protein biosynthesis by activating the functions of polyribosome in various organs and tissues. This allows you to reap the anabolic benefits while avoiding the androgenic side effects. I've will be keeping my protein intake high which is important to do in conjunction with this supplement.

Claims that I will be looking to post reviews on are:
      Increase metablolism
      Improve muscle ATP and nitrogen retention
      Icrease protein synthesis
      Improve endurace & recovery
      pump/musclefullness

Here is a full write on Exubol https://boldanic.com/#/productInfo.php?id=135

What is Exubol?

Exubol is a natural, drug free supplement for serious trainers, bodybuilders, power and strength athletes. Pure extract of the Ajuga Turkestanica plant boosts your body’s inbuilt recovery and performance abilities. Enjoy unheard-of recovery capacity, immune support, and inflammation management.

Natural Strength & Recovery
      The incredible ingredient in Exubol is Ajuga Turkestanica extract. Ajuga extract works synergistically with your body’s biology to support muscle growth, aid recovery, and offset training stress. It represents a breakthrough in natural, drug-free metabolic support.

Research You Can Trust
      We work directly with the Institute of Plant Chemistry in Uzbekistan. They help us source and purify the finest raw plant ingredients for our ground-breaking Exubol product. The experts at the ICPS have been producing and developing Ajuga Turkestanica for decades. In fact, they specialize in discovering and unlocking the power of non-hormonal, natural ingredients. Our sports performance experts work in partnership with the ICPS to develop the highest-dose Ajuga supplement on the market. It hasn’t been easy, but we wouldn’t accept any compromises. We work with the best so you can trust what you’re putting in your body.

Exubol is a great addition to a PCT cycle as it can aid in protein synthesis thanks to the phytoecdysteroids found in the product. These phytoecdysteroids also allow you to preserve your gains during the post cycle therapy and can even aid you in adding quality lean muscle mass when coming off cycle (assuming you still have the proper nutrition in place along with a solid training protocol). Another benefit of Exubol is that you’ll be able to keep majority of your strength gains from when you were on cycle—something most people see a decline in when coming off their cycle. Being on an AAS cycle can also be damaging to the organs. Another way to help your organs recover is through Exubol thanks to its ability to naturally improve organ functioning. The benefits of Exubol go past its abilities to help in the gym. Exubol combines everything you’ve ever wanted in the gym along with health benefits to keep your body functioning properly both coming off of a cycle as well as a stand-alone by itself.

Achievements:
      is It's bulking season!

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Default Re: My log for Exubol Ajuga Turkestanica extract

I tracked down a few studies. Unfortunately all I can find are translations of old Russian bits of research and only the abstracts are available in english. Also, most of the studies seem to be on animals other than humans.

Perhaps the most positive two studies were these:

[Mechanism of the anabolic action of phytoecdisteroids in mammals]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...&ordinalpos=15

In experiments with white mice it has been established that phytoecdisteroides turkesteron, ecdisteron and 2-desoxy-alpha-ecdison in the dose of 5 mg on 1 kg of body mass stimulate the protein synthesis. Using the model of protein synthesis from mice liver it has been shown that the action of phytoecdisteroides is connected with the rise of poliribosome functional activity and rate increase of protein macromolecules formation. Preliminary administration of actinomycin D does not prevent the effect of protein synthesis stimulation. It has been concluded that the anabolic effect of phytoecdisteroides in mammals organism is connected not with induction of RNA synthesis but with the acceleration of translocation processes.

[Effect of phytoecdysteroids and nerobol on parameters of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism and phospholipid spectrum of liver mitochondrial membrane in experimental diabetes mellitus of rats]
      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...m&ordinalpos=9

Phytoecdysteroids: ecdysterone and turkesterone, introduced orally to male rats with the body mass 180-120 g in a dose of 5 mg/l kg of mass and nerobol in a dose of 10 mg per 1 kg of the mass for 15 days against a background of the developed alloxan diabetes cause a considerable decrease in the content of free fatty acids of the blood serum, sharply increased after the subcutaneous injection of alloxan to the animals (150 mg per 1 kg of the mass). The content of glycogen, malonic dialdehyde, pyruvic acid and calcium transporting function of the liver mitochondria are also normalized. These changes are closely interrelated (and may be mutually conditioned) with the preparation-induced reduction of phospholipid spectrum of the liver mitochondrial membranes pathologically changed owing to insulin insufficiency. In this case phytoecdysteroids in the first turn normalize the fractions of phospholipids which play the structural role in the mitochondrial membranes, and nerobol normalizes the level of minor and monoacylic phospholipids.

Human research data on the effects of turkesterone in humans is limited, but real-World case data is consistent with traditional usage, with some real-World data suggesting that turkesterone may support optimum energy levels, promote excellent exercise performance and may support optimum exercise recovery. It has been suggested, though not conclusively proven, that turkesterone promotes optimum hydration.

Turkesterone has a tonic and adaptogenic properties. Turkesterone for anabolic effect is not inferior to the synthetic drugs. Turkesterone has a tonic effect, enhancing performance, protects against the negative effects of various stress factors. Under the influence of Turkesterone enhanced biosynthesis of proteins in the body, especially in muscle tissue, stimulate erythropoiesis and immunegenesis. Hormone-like properties Turkesterone not. Turkesterone induces favorable changes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and electrolytic exchange improves mood, mental and physical health, enhance the functionality of the body.

Turkesterone corrects metabolic disorder of the organs and tissues in various pathological conditions (miokardistrofiya, toxic liver and kidney damage, anemia, destructive changes of gastric mucosa and the outer skin, broken bones) and helps to restore their functions, slows premature aging.

Turkesterone toxic, i.e., LD50> 5000 mg / kg. Prolonged administration Turkesterone indicated the absence of toxic effects from both blood and urine, and by pathomorphology of various organs and tissues. Of particular interest in this compound are the anabolic action of the body. So, first of all drew attention to the increase of lean body mass gains. Besides the already described activities of protein anabolic effects, it should be noted and grow under the influence of Turkesterone total protein in serum, mainly due to albumin.

Turkesterone shows no androgenic effect, which is characteristic of all anabolic steroid drugs so Turkesterone used as a term anabolic means for women and children.

Achievements:
      is It's bulking season!

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Monday 4/24/2017 Day 3

Got my 1st w/o in today at 6am. I have been doing 1200mgs=24 tabs (8 tabs 3 x a day).I am dosing mine 10 minutes b4 breakfast lunch and dinner with 90 grams of protein too. Nothing to report yet but sleep was great last night.

jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

subscribed
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

Achievements:
      is It's bulking season!

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      subscribed
      Hey thanks for following. I did use Thermolife EBOl which had Turkesterone in it sourced from the ICPS too. I did notice a difference in muscle fullness and definition. My recovery and endurance increased too. Really not bad results for a natty supplement.

Achievements:
      is It's bulking season!

I am:
      Hungry

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      subscribed
      Today is day 9 for me. I started on Friday 4/21/2014. Nothing to report yet but sleeping better.A little less soreness too. I have been doing 1200mgs=24 tabs (8 tabs 3 x a day).