ALL THESE FIGHTS WERE GREAT! best night of fights in a long time.

Dennis Bermudez vs. Chan Sung Jung Jung defeated bermudez by KO 1st round incredible. jung got rocked hard but we know he can recover quick and cracked Bermudez. This after over a 2 year lay off fro military service.

Felice Herrig def. Alexa Grasso via unanimous decision (29-28 x2, 30-27) these gals went to town. felice got the win with her lead right cross.

James Vick def. Abel Trujillo via submission (d'arce choke) (R3, 0:49)vick looked good. trujillo is a powerhouse.

Volkan Oezdemir def. Ovince Saint Preux via split decision (28-29, 29-28 x2)I did not agree with this decision. OSP won that IMO. but still these two LHWs went toe to toe and put on a HELLUVA first round.

Marcel Fortuna def. Anthony Hamilton via first-round KO (3:10) fortuna came in at 210# on 2 weeks notice. I thought he would be crushed by a 260+ # heavy hitter. nope.........BAM OUT! it aint the size of the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog. I want to see this cat at LHW

Jessica Andrade def. Angela Hill via unanimous decision (30-27 x3)Folks this was fight of the night, these gals clenched their jaws and threw down. andrade was the winner for sure but hill was a tune up fight at +350 and andrade at -500. this was supposed to be easy for andrade. NO WAY! hill has a chin and she was game! I was hollering for hill just because she was such an underdog. GREAT FIGHT

hell even the prelims were good. but this main card was straight up magnificent from a fan and a fighter's point of view. the heart the fans want and the technique the fighter's love.

I am a happy jipped!

:th_Smiley-wiggledan