Back in the early 90's a 700 pound bench was rare. Names like Anthony Clark, Ken Lain, Ted Arcidi were the only lifters doing it.. Then on Oct 31 1994 Willie Williams joined this group..Jamie Harris quickly followed with Chris Confessore, James Henderson (The shirtless Sheriff) and Tim Isaac not to mention a host of others that came out of nowhere! But in 1994 the stage was Willie's as he joined the illustrious group! Now many years later and with a "bum" leg Willie isn't ready to hang things up.. like many of us.. we just can't. Willie Williams the man from West Virginia... Here's to you!!!! Now get it done.
2nd time squatting without smith machine since I got a prostatic.. High box squats for speed.. Went on to 300 lbs for 5. But no video. The little woman had to spot me.. High box 2 more weeks , then down to the 12 inch box.. This old 1 legged fat man wants to hit some huge numbers this year in the open class... THE HELL WITH THE MASTERS AGE CLASS OR HANDICAP CLASS I WANT TO BUST SOME YOUNG SNOOTY EGOS !!!!!!! Lol.. Hell yes....

More...