• Join Us!
  • d-bol off cycle
  • d-bol off cycle
  • d-bol off cycle
  • d-bol off cycle
  • d-bol off cycle
  • d-bol off cycle
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: d-bol off cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      AS4life
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default d-bol off cycle

i had a problem a couple days ago. i argued with someone at a night club after he stepped on my girls feet and when she said excuse you, he called her a *****. i was a day before starting my cycle but i had about 6 d-bols on me. i took them around 12am and around 2:30 i "accidentally" ran into him and we fought. Lasted about 10 seconds, the bouncers came out of the club as i was elbowing him in his face. but the question is mainly if you take d-bol off-cycle will it still effect you or not. because at this guys height of 6' which is 6 in taller than me, i threw him around pretty damn well for someone my size, i was just curious if the d-bol would of had any effect.:2gunsfiri :2gunsfiri

by the way first injection was an orgasm, oh no i'm an addict!!!

AS4life
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

if i took d-bol off cycle just one time, will it have any efect? sorry i didn't make that clearer

MUCH BIGGER is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Adrenaline with the propper mental attitude does wonders. I am not sure if the D-bol actually helped all that much but it was a psycological boost for you and that may have aided in you Bar Room Brawl.
      Everything I say is not real...I'm an alien and we all know aliens are not real.

AS4life
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

that's what i thought but i felt a little more aggression, but that could have just been me wanting to punish him. i don't get adrenaline rushes in fights. i've been in combat and that's the only thing that really gets my adrenaline pumping, combat is my job(military). that's why i think i felt so strong, but then again i never really fought anyone while on cycle or really had a chance to measure my strength since my last cycle. it could just be that i'm that strong now.