• Join Us!
  • Pin size?
  • Pin size?
  • Pin size?
  • Pin size?
  • Pin size?
  • Pin size?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pin size?

NANOOK is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 321
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Pin size?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?

• Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      Can I use the same size for test enanth. and Deca? Both into the glute.

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

sure can

Damonic is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 415
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

you bet
      Everything I say is my opinion and should not be listened to by anyone.

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Of course. Anything from 16g to 30g will do, long as it's 1-1.5 inches long.

AustinTX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by BigD
      Of course. Anything from 16g to 30g will do, long as it's 1-1.5 inches long.
      I know you're mostly joking but you should never use a lower g than 22 or 23; sure you can, but not good for scar tissue build up. (from a doc at another board).

yeah a 30g full of enanthate in the glute. that'll take an hour to inject if you can even move the plunger. make sure to get BD no way in hell you could do it with terumo.

just get 25s, draw with 20s.

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I've had a 16g in my spine, and i'm premed, DO NOT freakin' tell me what I already know. And yes i've DONE a 30g of enanthate in the glute, took less than ONE single minute. Terumo's are the best and have the fastest flow, but even BD's will do it, just have the slightest bit of patience. Only thing I use even 25g for now is glutes, b/c I cramp trying to hold that twisted position for more than 10 seconds. Every other site I use 29g, .5 in slin pins and it takes at most 30 seconds. Next time know what you're talking about.

AustinTX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I've had a 16g in my spine, and i'm premed, DO NOT freakin' tell me what I already know. And yes i've DONE a 30g of enanthate in the glute, took less than ONE single minute. Terumo's are the best and have the fastest flow, but even BD's will do it, just have the slightest bit of patience. Only thing I use even 25g for now is glutes, b/c I cramp trying to hold that twisted position for more than 10 seconds. Every other site I use 29g, .5 in slin pins and it takes at most 30 seconds. Next time know what you're talking about.
      I do, but you obviouslly don't know the difference between a spinal needle, and what you should or should not use for frequent injections to prevent scar tissue build up. this isn't an issue with normal doc office visits, but there are plenty of people whose glutes are unusable for injections now becuase they were using too large of a guage needle or injecting too fast. Also, nurses inject very fast, but that causes tissue damage, not a big deal for an occasional shot, but a big deal if you're doing lots of injections.

oh yeah, and PRE med doesn't mean shit. Grow up, and learn what should and shouldn't be used for AAS. Recommending a 16-20 guage for injections is dumb. Oh and since you're PRE med, you must know that injecting deeper in the muscle is better or are you saying everyone should use a slin pin and do 1cc quad injections, sheesh.

also the comment wasn't for your edification bozo. It was for the original poster so he didn't think that it was ok to go get a bunch of 16g's to shoot with.

bigdude
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I think you should change your tone dude.
      If you disagree with someone then that is fine, but don't be a dick about it.

BTW...Austin is right on this subject so you should open your premed books and read them over. So next time you should know what your talking about.
      And next time you go bragging about your premed education remember this, Nobody gives a shit.

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Obviously some people have no sense of humor, and very low self-esteem. I'm done with this thread, your uncalled for flaming is simply bad for the board.

bigdude
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

If the tone of your post was meant to be humerous, then sorry because I didn't get it. Next time add a smiley face or something.

And my flaming is bad for the board. Your attitude is bad for the board. I don't jump on people, but you had no right flaming Austin for posting his opinion whether or not you think he is right. You post your opinion and everyone else will post there's and thats how it works.

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Austin was WRONG, plain and simple. All I did was point it out and I got flamed once again. This board is full of idiots and haters.... I'm out, but I know no one gives a fuck.

AustinTX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Austin was WRONG, plain and simple. All I did was point it out and I got flamed once again. This board is full of idiots and haters.... I'm out, but I know no one gives a fuck.
      You got that right about no one giving a fuck if you leave, and you are an idiot.

A guy with one post is asking if he can use the same pins, you tell him a 16g - 30g is ok, not only is that wrong, it could end up hurting the poor guy. Get over yourself and go away if you think telling him to get 25s to shoot with and 20s to draw with is sooooo damn wrong that you get your panties in a wad and quit the board, well, I'm not going to try to stop your dumb ass.

Also, I wasn't wrong, you made a smart ass comment, then started the flaming, and as to your not even a Bachelors yet education, get over it. Just cause you claim to have had a 16g in your spine (they don't make spinal needles that size BTW), doesn't mean that it is ok to shoot with one 2x a week.

AustinTX
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Well since I've just seen that you're suicidal and depressed on another thread I'll tone it down. Don't take things so seriously. Your advice was bad, although it was just a smart ass comment really, I improved it, big deal. The part about an hour to inject with 30s was tounge in cheek BTW, and I think that's what has your panties in a twist, the BD vs Ter. was related to the superior grip size on the BDs since you would need it. You can argue about 23 or 22 vs 25 all day long, doesn't matter; same with 1" vs 1.5". 16g, 18g, 20g's are all idiotic to inject with, although technically feasible for infrequent injections. 16s also cost 2x as much as 18s, will tear holes in your stopper, etc. There is no reason to have them. Just because it is pointy and will poke a hole through your skin and muscle doesn't mean you should.

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I know all of this... and yes, it was just a terribly bad night, worst I've had in years. I started Lexapro this morning, and have valium now to help with the occasional insanity. Apologies all around, but still, that 16g, 3.5in spinal tap DID hurt like a *****

kane.d3 is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 187
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?

• Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      • Pin size?
      I use 25ga 1in for everything, by the way, take it easy there tex.
      kane.d3@hushmail.com

My other ride is your *****.

Fat girls are like mopeds, they're fun till your friends see you on them.