Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tony Ferguson ferguson has won 8 of his last 8 against top guys. RDA has won 10 of 12 including his most recent loss to eddie alvarez. he has also fought the best. this should be a tremendous fight. will RDA's recent TKO by eddie effect him mentally? we shall see my friends

Diego Sanchez vs. Marcin Held hard nose sanchez vs super slick grappler in macin held, I think sanchez's crazy style will have them on the mat in the first round and diego will get subbed. he has surprised me before

Ricardo Lamas vs. Charles Oliveira both guys win against sub top 10 guys but seem to come up short with the top fighters. this should be an even match.

Beneil Dariush vs. Rashid Magomedov 35 fights between these guys and only 3 losses total. they have not fought the top 10 fighters yet. I assume that the winner of this fight will get a top name.

Alexa Grasso vs. Heather Jo Clark grasso is being fed clark, don't get me wrong, clark is legit but again stumbles when fighting the top gals. she is SO TOUGH! grasso is undefeated and has a 50% stoppage ratio. I think this will be a decision for grasso.