• Join Us!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale 4/21/16...Test Infusion, Powerchews D-Test, Taurine...
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale 4/21/16...Test Infusion, Powerchews D-Test, Taurine...
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 4/21/16...Test Infusion, Powerchews D-Test, Taurine...

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Muscle Research Thursday Sale 4/21/16...Test Infusion, Powerchews D-Test, Taurine...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Muscle Research Thursday Sale 4/21/16...Test Infusion, Powerchews D-Test, Taurine...
      Muscle Research
      Thursday Sale!!!

We have another great week of products ON SALE!!! This week we are pretty much focused on TEST!!! We have the BEST testosterone booster Test Infusion on sale for $39.99...Test Infusion is an all-natural combination of proven ingredients designed to dramatically increase your testosterone levels and the amount of free testosterone in your system and also has built in support for your liver, heart, and prostate.

Check out this product review video by Tyler D...

We also have Premium Powders Taurine, Powerchews D-Test, Forged Post Cycle, and Core Burner all at a savings, check them out below...

Oh, and don't forget to use the discount code "CHEAPER" for 10% OFF non-sale items anytime!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

cane87 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 4/21/16...Test Infusion, Powerchews D-Test, Taurine...

$20 off test infusion, one of the best test booster out there.Im already loving this sale!

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 4/21/16...Test Infusion, Powerchews D-Test, Taurine...

I just placed an order with this fine company

Love2liftkat is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      I just placed an order with this fine company
      Awesome! Thanks for your business!
      Get 10% off your order @ www.MRSupps.com with code CHEAPER

“Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak...”
      Isaiah‬ 40:28-29

IRON-GAME is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 463
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cocky

Level

Great SALE

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Saturday UFC Bump!!!

We have a sale and a great UFC fight tonight, so figured I would bump this sale with all these test boosters, the Powerchews D-Test chews are dangerously tasty, seriously it would be easy to eat more than the recommended dosage, they are that good!!! Did anyone watch the video on Test Infusion yet? Tyler can be a bit goofy...but broke it down for ya!!! Alright time to get ready to see Jon Jones come back to the octagon, and one of my favorite fighters to watch Demetrius "Mighty Mouse" Johnson defend the belt AGAIN, the kid has his work cut out for him tonight...have a great night everyone and don't forget this sale!!!

Young Gotti is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 135
      Achievements:
      is Mrsupps

I am:
      ----

Level

After this sale we will all be walking around like alpha males....a nice wide array of different test boosters depending on what ingredients your looking for....personally the bulbine and daa combo in test infusion is my favorite

save 10% off your order, use code: cheaper

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Great sales as always

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
      After this sale we will all be walking around like alpha males....a nice wide array of different test boosters depending on what ingredients your looking for....personally the bulbine and daa combo in test infusion is my favorite
      Haha no doubt... you guys would be something else!

“Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak...”

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Premium Powders Test Infusion

This one is worth every penny at the normal price, so it goes without saying that this is a must-grab at the discount. I’ve done a couple PCT’s with Test Infusion since its release and one without it and the one without it sucked in comparison. You’re getting the different form of DAA, trib, tongkat ali, and bulbine. In addition, you also have some solid support supps added in. Theoretically it could be a nice addition to on-cycle libido support, as well, but my favorite use is in PCT. I always run TUDCA and other supports on cycle, but this allows me to get 4 weeks worth of additional supports for cleansing without necessarily having to spend the money on those other supports during PCT. All I can say is I’ve used it, it works and I love it.

Transform Forged Post Cycle

Well, you’re getting a prop. blend that I’m not big on, but Transform is also a company I’ve generally trusted on most products with their reputation. You’re starting out with your standard trib, but the big hitters to me are the fenugreek, longjack, I3C and 3,4 divan (stinging nettle). You’re also getting cissus in there, which is great for your joints. This is definitely one you could pair with Test Infusion for a great PCT stack. So, you’re getting plenty of proven ingredients in this one at a very reasonable price.

Premium Powders Taurine

This is one of my favorite of the bulk powders line. I combine a scoop of this with my intra-workout for every lifting session and the same for when I play basketball. I’ve found it truly helps with endurance and definitely mitigates cramping (which is more of an issue during basketball for me). Some people drink Gatorade and similar sugar-loaded sports drinks with electrolytes in there. I prefer my intra-workout, which has electrolytes along with 5g taurine. For a 2 hour session, I typically will drink 2-3 total combos (so anywhere from 10-15g total taurine depending on the intensity, length and heat, along with my electrolyte/BCAA/carnitine blend. Only a couple times have I had even subtle cramps come on and never enough to sideline me; just one of my calves starting to feel it hit near the end of a 2-hour run without rest. And all of this is while keeping calories and carbs both low for a cut. Also, don’t forget that you can grab one of the Flavor tubs for only $5 in addition to this. Absolutely heck of a deal.

Power Chews D-Test

I have professed my love of Power Chews many, many times. They are super convenient and very tasty. The BCAA and Glutamine chews are solid for travel snacks. The creatine chews help break up the routine of always having a powder (which I generally love, but a break is nice on occasion). Same goes for the pre-workout chews. Now, D-Test is just an awesome combo of DAA and LCLT. And not just that, but they have a special “bull berry” flavor that is the best of all of them. Seriously. A great PCT or just natural strength product. But in general, Power Chews are great if you’re in contest prep or cutting and still want something sweet. When you travel, it’s just one small tub you toss in instead of bigger ones or measuring out powders in bags, extra pills, etc. And the BCAA chews are fantastic for at-work snacks or when you’re driving. This is a steal of a price for what is, IMO, the best Power Chews product.

Human Evolution Supps Core Burner

This is the powdered version. At one point, we had the capped version in the store. Again, you’re getting a prop. blend of everything but the caffeine (total of 254mg between both types). The blend is 2.5 g and you’re getting: taurine, theanine, NAT, dendrobium, uva ursi, L-carnitine fumarate, higenamine, theobromine, synephrine, rauwolscine, and huperzine A. The ingredients all look good (for energy more than fat burning, IMO), but hard to say with the prop. blend at play. Worth checking out for an energy product, though. It has two flavors you can choose from – grape and watermelon.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Last day for the sale guys! Don't miss out.