• Join Us!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale...FORGED Methyl EAA...and another 10% code!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Muscle Research Thursday Sale...FORGED Methyl EAA...and another 10% code!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Muscle Research Thursday Sale...FORGED Methyl EAA...and another 10% code!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Muscle Research Thursday Sale...FORGED Methyl EAA...and another 10% code!!!
      Muscle Research
      Thursday Sale!!!

We are hoping that our customers are enjoying the 10% OFF discount codes, because we have another one for you this week!!!

FORGED Methyl EAA is on sale this week...no unfortunately you can't use coupon towards already sale items, but hey $20 OFF is a better deal!!!

BPS Combustion is on sale for $20 OFF, NutraClipse Forma Drive Elite $30 OFF...Premium Powders NAC for $13.99!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale...FORGED Methyl EAA...and another 10% code!!!

Monday Bump Day!!!

It is Presidents Day holiday today...no big deal except we have the day off to go train, eat, and spend time with the family...and stock up on your supplements!!! Great sale again this week with 10% OFF coupon code, NAC for a steal, and other great products like Forged Methyl EAA!!! Check us out!!!

cane87 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale...FORGED Methyl EAA...and another 10% code!!!

10% off your order + $20 off a few select items.. i hope you are enjoying your holiday guys!i love the 10% sale because you get money off ANYTHING in the store and are not restricted to a few select items

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Also $13.99 for nac is dirt cheap and its an important item for oral cycles, i missed that at first look

Love2liftkat is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level

I've heard great things about Combustion! I've been wanting to try it!

Rep for TGB Supplements use kat5 for 5% off
      Get 10% off your order @ www.MRSupps.com with code CHEAPER

“Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak...”
      Isaiah‬ 40:28-29

Love2liftkat is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level

Wednesday bump! Don't miss out!
      Get 10% off your order @ www.MRSupps.com with code CHEAPER

“Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak...”
      Isaiah‬ 40:28-29

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

As always, here are my thoughts on this week's sale items:

Transform Forged Methyl EAA:

This is a great test booster and component of PCT. It may often seem a high price, but it’s worth it. So now is the optimal time to pick some up and save a third of the original price. With the PH ban, this will likely also be one of the front-runners for compounds one could legally purchase and run for strength gains. Obviously not in the same realm as Beast or Helladrol, but we’re moving into different times. However, I still view it as a great piece to PCT. My PCT of choice is clomid, Test Infusion, Methyl EAA, and forma (which you could also swap out with MHO Poppers). Those are the main cogs to my PCT protocol and I find recovery easy and gains just keep on coming or at least maintaining. In addition, I love to add in MyoSynergy Elite to keep as close to that “on” feeling as I can get with the muscle fullness and increased strength and body recomp. Bottom line, this is a great chance to save on a product you should normally want.

Nutraclipse Forma Drive Elite:

This isn’t one I’ve used (nor have I previously ever had a reason to with forma around). You’re getting 25mg of arimistane per cap and it’s suggested at 3 caps/day spaced apart. Along with that, you’re also getting DIM, chrysin, black pepper extract, and a few other ingredients. The positive is that everything is disclosed, so you know exactly how much of each you’re getting and a bottle lasts you a month. If you’re in the market for a new AI, this is worth a try on sale.

Premium Powders NAC:

I’ve talked about NAC many times. This is one of the most foul, terrible bulk powders out there. The fact that you’re getting it capped and for very cheap is all the reason you should need to grab this. NAC is great to run anytime, but especially on cycle (along with your TUDCA and other supports). For this price, there’s no reason not to give your liver some extra support.

BPS Combusion:

With Combustion, you’re getting a full-spectrum fat burner and all of the ingredients disclosed at exactly how much of each you’ll find. You’ve got a mild dose of caffeine at 125mg and some PEA at the same amount. You’re also getting 40mg of forskolin and 22mg higenamine, along with a couple other ingredients. If you’re looking for a fat burner where you can carry just one bottle of it instead of 5 different products, this one meets that label. For under $30 shipped, this one is certainly worth grabbing.

And of course, you can't go wrong with total site-wide savings on everything else!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Last day for this sale guys! we will be moving on to a different sale tomorrow .