• Join Us!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale 11/19/15...HUGE savings on Sustanon 250 this week!!!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale 11/19/15...HUGE savings on Sustanon 250 this week!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 11/19/15...HUGE savings on Sustanon 250 this week!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Muscle Research Thursday Sale 11/19/15...HUGE savings on Sustanon 250 this week!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Muscle Research Thursday Sale 11/19/15...HUGE savings on Sustanon 250 this week!!!
      Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

This week we have HUGE savings on HiTech Pharmaceuticals Sustanon 250 at $30 OFF!!!

Also Yo Whey is on sale at $19.99...so if you have not tried the Pumpkin Spice flavor, it will go great with Thanksgiving festivities, especially that post workout shake Thanksgiving morning!!!

We also have AST Sports Science DHEA on sale for $19.99, GSN NitroNOX PWO for $34.99, and Zero Loss Lipidrol for $9.99.

I calculated a ballpark of $103 in savings this week!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

cane87 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 11/19/15...HUGE savings on Sustanon 250 this week!!!

$19.99 for the whey protein is a killer deal.I am deff going to be ordering that pumpkin spice, ive had it on my to try list for awhile now.$20 off almost everthing on the sale list, mr supps keeps rolling those deals out.Hard to pass up

the best deal on there even though its been an ongoing deal is the free test infusion with an order of whey iso! Insane

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 11/19/15...HUGE savings on Sustanon 250 this week!!!

Here are my thoughts on this week’s sale items:

AST DHEA 100:

Pretty straight forward – 100mg pure, good ol’ DHEA in 60 caps per bottle. DHEA is great especially for those who are aging as it has numerous benefits with the sex hormones. I’m a big fan of topical DHEA (T-Base, Dermacrine), but this certainly has its place. This isn’t one of the variations like 1-DHEA; just the plain DHEA that we’ve always known. Solid pick-up from a company I’ve used for years and years.

Hi-Tech Sustanon 250:

Let me just get this part out of the way right now – I hate the names of a good portion of their products. I really, really don’t like this one for obvious reasons. That being said, I honestly don’t have a real good clue when reading this label. I usually do breakdowns of what you’re getting with each product (as you can see from even others this week), but I really don’t know how to do so here. So if anyone has experience with this product, I’d love to hear feedback. One thing I can say is I’m a big fan of some of their fat loss and pre-workout stuff, so I don’t know.

Muscle Research Yo-Whey:

What can I say about Yo-Whey? I absolutely love it. So far I’ve only tried the chocolate thin mint and pumpkin spice flavors (none of the 3 “regular” flavors) and they’re both phenomenal. They’re even better if you live near a Kroger and can mix them with CarbMaster milk (chocolate for the thin mint and vanilla for the pumpkin spice) – that is an easy way to get an extra 11g protein (per 8 oz.) in only 60 or 80 extra calories (vanilla and chocolate, respectively). The thing you obviously have to keep an eye on is the macros; it’s not just protein. There are definitely some carbs in there and a little bit of fat. Yo-Whey makes for an excellent meal replacement and also great for bulking…and baking! For less than $20 shipped to your door, this is a hard one to pass up. Grab the pumpkin spice before the season is up –you’ll be happy (it’s a very light flavor; not overly pumpkin at all).

GSN NitroNox Pro:

This actually surprised me and has a decent looking profile! You’ve got a small blend (for the energy component) that is 2.25 g, comprised of: glucoronolactone, NAT, caffeine, theobromine, methylsnephyrine, and naringin. I actually like that combo and think it should have a nice kick to it. Then, you’re getting disclosed amounts of beta alanine, COP, agmatine, betaine, taurine, and beta vulgaris (for the beet root nitrates) – all at decent levels. This should be a great all-around pre-workout providing pumps, energy, endurance and focus! Great time to try it on sale and check out one of the three flavors.

Zero Loss Lipidrol:

Zero Loss products are always pretty straight to the point. You’re getting disclosed amounts of everything in a bottle set to last for a month for under $10 shipped. If you’re looking to help out your lipids just for general health or for on cycle support, this is a nice and cheap addition. I’d still run your normal supports (especially TUDCA and liver supports), but this is a very convenient way to bolster your efforts.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

the yo whey and the dhea are my favorite picks for this week both are solid solo and are great stack items andn on the sarms i would pretty much grab a bottle or two every week or month to stock up

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

"Sunday Bump Day" on our weekly sale...grab some Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey and trust me if you like Pumpkin Pie you will like this!!!