• Join Us!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale 10/15/15...Primeval Labs Super Cardarine, Jack'D Up...
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale 10/15/15...Primeval Labs Super Cardarine, Jack'D Up...
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 10/15/15...Primeval Labs Super Cardarine, Jack'D Up...

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Muscle Research Thursday Sale 10/15/15...Primeval Labs Super Cardarine, Jack'D Up...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Muscle Research Thursday Sale 10/15/15...Primeval Labs Super Cardarine, Jack'D Up...
      Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

This week we are spotlighting a NEW product line that has hit the store...Primeval Labs!!! This week we have Super Cardarine on sale for $10 OFF...Cardarine is a very versatile supplement. A lot of people will classify Cardarine as a SARM, but it in fact is not. Cardarine is a PPAR modulator. Super Cardarine improves energy by incinerating fat reserves first without negatively affecting muscle mass. Super Cardarine provides the endurance you need to push through the most grueling of workouts.

We also have Jack'D Up PWO on special for $34.99, also one of my favorites from Molecular Nutrition X-Factor is $10 OFF, and GenXLabs has a couple products on sale...Vasabol and the 11week Sports and Fitness Program!!! If you want to find out more about these great products just click on the link that will take you to our store and you can see all the products we have to help you with your fitness needs!!!

Don't forget the Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey for the holiday season!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 10/15/15...Primeval Labs Super Cardarine, Jack'D Up...

Thanks for always taking care of Fg with these great weekly sale brother u da man

cane87 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 10/15/15...Primeval Labs Super Cardarine, Jack'D Up...

gw on sale! Its the best endurance booster out there period guys. dig in before its gone, the fda is going on another witch hunt, looking to get rid of this

Another great item on sale is the jack'd up.As far as i know hi tech is the only company that is still using dmaa in their preworkouts.. this stuff is amazing

Young Gotti is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 135
      Achievements:
      is Mrsupps

I am:
      ----

Level

great sales this week, I'm grabbing jacked up whenever possible just in case and Midwest and cane have given solid reviews of Cardarine, plus you can stretch a bottles over 2 months or so

save 10% off your order, use code: cheaper

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

As always, here are my thoughts on this week’s sale items:

Primeval Labs Super Cardarine ($10 off):

We just got this in the store and I couldn’t have been more excited. I have used cardarine (GW-501516) several times. It was initially for fat loss, but along with that, the bigger impression on me was the increase in endurance. This stuff works fantastic in that department. Each capsule is 5mg and you’re getting 180 caps/bottle. I dosed up to 20mg/day and found it effective even up around 260 lbs. Dosing at 15mg is effective, as well. So this lands you 6 weeks of use at 20mg/day and 8 weeks at 15mg/day. I cannot explain just how much I like this product!

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Jack’d Up ($5 off):

If you love(d) 1,3 dmaa then this product is for you. It’s pretty much an upgrade of the original Jack3d formula with 45 scoops of a 4+ gram prop. blend of AAKG, 3 forms of creatine, beta alanine, caffeine, 1,3 dmaa, agmatine, and schisandra. I wouldn’t call it a clone namely for 2 additions – creatine nitrate (great for pumps) and agmatine (also great for pumps). To be honest, I’m not sure why the AAKG is still in it; I’m not a fan, but the additions should make it much better. It’s got a nice flavor selection with grape, watermelon, pineapple, and pounding punch. And if you REALLY love 1,3 dmaa – check out our bundle with HydroxyElite – an OEP clone that saves you even more money when purchased together as the bundle.

GenXLabs Vasabol ($5 off):

This is one of the few products that wasn’t included in the GenX stack. I’m not a fan of the prop. blends (when am I ever? lol), but what you’re mostly getting here is a blend of creatine, some COP (which I am a big fan of) and GMS. There are other ingredients in there, but those highlight it.

Molecular Nutrition X Factor ($10 off):

If you haven’t been using X-Factor or another form of ArA (arachidonic acid) already, I highly recommend you pick it up and why not at this awesome sale price. There are plenty of ways to dose it, but I prefer it just pre-workout on lifting days only (which is 5 of my 7 days out of the week anyway, so it works well). I go with 1.5g pre-workout. I’d dose for about 6 weeks and then take a break; so 2 bottles if you’re dosing as high as I am and 5/7 days a week (could get away with one bottle if dosing 1g and/or less workout days). There is a ton of research out there and William Llewellyn of Molecular Nutrition shares a lot of it – so read up. This is one for those of you new to ArA to finally try it at a discount and those of you who are like me and use it regularly to save yourself $10/bottle, which adds up quickly. A killer natty stack would be this along with MyoSynergy Elite (now in the store). You could up that even more by combining it with other products like BMP (now in the store) and/or soy lecithin granules/phosphatidic acid.

GenXLabs Sports & Fitness 11 Week Performance Program ($20 off):

This is a pretty big stack. You’re picking up Testabol, Sterolabol, Xabol, and V-Ripped along with the 11-week program booklet and a meal planner subscription. So if you’re looking for an all-in-one purchase that even reaches out to the training and nutrition side, this is one that makes it very easy for you at a very modest price point for nearly 3 full months.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by cane87 View Post
      gw on sale! Its the best endurance booster out there period guys. dig in before its gone, the fda is going on another witch hunt, looking to get rid of this

Another great item on sale is the jack'd up.As far as i know hi tech is the only company that is still using dmaa in their preworkouts.. this stuff is amazing
      I'll second this as well on the gw grab this stuff up and quick all the fun stuff is going away so get it while you can.

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

One last day for this weeks sale, still one of the products that catches my eye is William Lewelling's X-Factor, use this periodically pre-workout and feel some very dense pumps and muscle fullness. Super Cardarine is an exciting new product from our new Primeval line as well, and looking forward to some logs or feedback on this/their products too...so jump on this sale today as there will be a new one tomorrow!!!

Skeletor is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 149
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thanks for taking care of us with these promos!

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

The jacked up sounds nice anyone try it yet

cane87 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN-MAN View Post
      The jacked up sounds nice anyone try it yet
      yes ! i love the stuff. it has dmaa in it.which the fda went on a witch hunt to get rid of.hi-tech ( the company that makes jack'd up), is filing a lawsuit against the fda for the right to still be able to use dmaa in its products.So in a nutshell, in the meantime hi tech is the only company that i am aware of that actually still used dmaa in its preworkouts.

In my opinion dmaa is the best thing for stimulant added energy you can find period,i even found it better then ephedra( although everyone wont agree with that)

besides that its got an amazing creatine blend and gives and gives an insane boost in Nitric Oxide levels.Overall this makes it the most complete pre-workout around imo.