• Join Us!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale...Beastdrol v3, Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey...its October!!!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale...Beastdrol v3, Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey...its October!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Muscle Research Thursday Sale...Beastdrol v3, Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey...its October!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Muscle Research Thursday Sale...Beastdrol v3, Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey...its October!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Muscle Research Thursday Sale...Beastdrol v3, Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey...its October!!!
      Muscle Research Thursday Sale

This week has our Beastdrol v3 at a $20 OFF savings...also GenXLabs Shredabol and VRipped on sale, Double Dragon Juiced and Premium Powders Agmatine Sulfate!!!

We also have our Yo-Whey Pumpkin Spice flavor here for the holidays!!! This flavor seems to be the rave this time of year, so put a bag in your cart and try it out!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

Young Gotti is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 135
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Mrsupps

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale...Beastdrol v3, Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey...its October!!!

the agmatine at 1g per pill at $20 is an absolute bargain, when doing the math our agmatine bottles have more mg's than most other companies

save 10% off your order, use code: cheaper

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale...Beastdrol v3, Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey...its October!!!

As always, here are my thoughts on this week’s sale items:

Muscle Research Beastdrol v3 ($20 off):

Great time to pick up Beast v3 if you’re looking to run a cycle. For those that are unfamiliar with the newest incarnation of Beast, you’re getting 90 caps and 100mg 1-DHEA in each cap (along with arimistane and fenugreek). Libido should be great on this stuff and it should be dry and lean. This version should be very versatile in whatever your goals are so long as diet and training match up with it. And since it’s non-methylated, you can run this for longer – all the more reason to grab a couple bottles and run it longer and at a higher dose if you so choose. Another idea I’d consider is grabbing a bottle of the new T-Base and run Beast at standard dosing along with that and let the good 1-DHEA times roll!

Two guys who just finished up one bottle runs of this had the following to say:
      Quote Originally Posted by bigbumpkin2003
      “Awesome product to add some lean mass! Was concerned about bloated etc. but was pleasantly surprised! Would suggest the product for anyone looking to add a little size and strength.”
      Quote Originally Posted by readyset
      “Things went really well. I'd be lying if I gave a number in terms of weight gain. But strength and size went up drastically, more so than usual (i.e without beastdrol.)

I was getting great pumps and recovery. It was absolutely a solid product. It felt like I was taking a mild oral steroid all day.

It's absolutely a solid product I'd recommend.”

GenXLabs ShredABOL ($4 off):

Not one that I’ve used, but looks like it has a decent diuretic component to it, along with some potential nutrient repartitioning (courtesy of the ALA and ALC) and antioxidant benefits. I’m never a fan of the prop. blends, but at least it’s broken into 3 matrices. This would be one if you’re looking for an all-inclusive product and one that I would likely opt for during the summer, a trip to the beach, etc. (because of that diuretic aspect).

GenXLabs V Ripped ($9 off):

Some very minor BCAA doses added in, but basically a diuretic complex and some androsterone. Looks like it would be something light to run to cut up a bit without being a very harsh run; but certainly more than just your run of the mill fat burner and not something I’d recommend to everyone (particularly anyone young).

Double Dragon Juiced ($10 off):

Well, with this one, it walks the line of needing 2 scoops in some areas, but not it others. You’re getting 300mg caffeine, which makes me hesitant to recommend doubling down. However, with the beta alanine at only 1500mg, I’d be tempted to (and many others would as agmatine is at 500mg, even though I feel that’s plenty sufficient). What you could do is just add some bulk beta alanine to it and be good to go. I like that it has higenamine in it and I love that it’s not a prop. blend. But If I’m given the choice of this, Mr. Hyde, or Pump Juice at the same price, I’m going Pump Juice 1, Hyde 2, Juiced 3 every single time.

Premium Powders Agmatine ($10 off):

This is one of my favorite supplements and one of my newer staples. I’ve been using agmatine daily for over a year, now, and I won’t stop. I know you guys love it for pumps (and it’s great at that, for sure), but I love the constant benefit of increased NO. I use Pump Juice Extreme pre-workout and get it in 6 days a week, so I almost always have plenty of agmatine, but I take a daily dose of about 500mg every morning upon rising before eating. The improvement in my vascularity is incredible. Even when I was at a higher bf%, my vascularity was significantly better than when I was leaner but not using it several years ago (and as I’ve become leaner it’s even more pronounced). There are just a ton of benefits to this and it’s worth it for the $30 it normally is, so I’d stockpile several bottles at this price. For those of you that think this price sounds expensive, you need to read the label carefully. You’re getting 60 tabs for this price. But the tabs are actually a full gram each. Many guys like dosing it that high, but you can easily cut them in half to make that 60 servings 120. That is 4 months of daily dosing for under $20 shipped to your door. And since these are tabs and not caps, it’s simple to halve them with a knife (or pill cutter/splitter if you have one). Fantastic deal. Seriously, this is a crazy price.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

B-Drol and the forma get test infusion free are a killer combo deal a.great time to grab these for a nice fall or winter cycle

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Pumpkin Spice whey....OH YUMMY!
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Still have not tried the Double Dragon Juiced PWO, but have some Pumpkin Spice Yo-Whey coming for my dad and I...send him real protein every month, also thinking of grabbing the Forma/Test Infusion combo and giving my dad the Test Infusion, this is a great week of sales and great promotion this month...don't miss out brothers and sisters!!!

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      Pumpkin Spice whey....OH YUMMY!
      Do you guys have Krogers around where you live?

If so, they have a sub-brand called CarbMaster. They make great yogurt, but also milk (regular, chocolate, and vanilla). The vanilla milk with the pumpkin spice Yo-Whey is phenomenal. And if you do 16oz milk and 2 scoops whey, it's also like 70g protein...lol

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
      Do you guys have Krogers around where you live?

No Krogers around here
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      No Krogers around here