I've been a member here for 12 years but haven't been nearly as active as I like the last several years. This wasn't always the case, at one time I was even a moderator which those of you who have been here a long time may remember. Unfortunately my career has not made it easy for me to have a normal life. I was working on 100% travel for the last seven years, and much of that travel was to remote locations or overseas. It was hard enough to find time for my family so I didn't have much spare time left to enjoy this great board, or much less to work out regularly at the gym. But good things come to those who wait, and I finally found a job locally that I start next week. The timing was perfect and I'm just glad I held out as long as I did because now I am doing the same type of work but with no more travel, and the best part is it's only 25 minutes from my house. But the really great news is I can finally be active on Fitnessgeared again! This board has been good to me over the years, and I'm thankful to Fuzo and Baby1 for permitting me to maintain my status during my less active time here.