• Join Us!
  • How did our nation fall so fast?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did our nation fall so fast?

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default How did our nation fall so fast?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

2 white TV station employees are killed on live tv , a houston sheriff is gunned down-all because of racial hatred. Anyone who thought a race war could not happen in this country had better wake the **** up. Farrakhan has called for an army of 10,000 blacks to start killing people in America, black activists are calling for blacks to kill white people and post pictures of it on social media. Its happening. They are doing it and it is spreading like wildfire. What is happening to our country?
      Sadly, Barack Obama’s presidency has done more to foment race hatred — primarily among the black community — more than I have seen in my lifetime. This goes way beyond any cry for social justice or equality. It is pure violent hatred. How did our nation fall so far so fast?
      https://allenbwest.com/2015/08/sick-w...omach-graphic/

JDUB is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 54
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: How did our nation fall so fast?

I agree....its starting now.....this is just the beginning....and you know what, WHY?

The shit in mizzo that happened?????

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

I dont think anyone really wants to talk about this stuff. Easier to ignore it and look away.Even talking about it could get you in trouble. People are starting to be afraid to say anything

JDUB is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^^^^^so true....just speaking of the shit will start a riot...fn stupid..

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

the difference between them and us is when our people are killed for no reason we dont riot and burn down our community. but i got a freaking news flash for these stupid ignorant uneducated people that think someone owes them something and they have a chip on their shoulder. we are all americans, we are all equal, and we all have our own unique problems. the problem is this: you cant blame someone else when you sell dope or break the law and get put in jail. you cant blame the white cop for shooting the threat that wasnt following directions when he feared for his life. another news flash, it wouldnt make a difference what color or sexual orientation that threat was because the end result would always be the same. i live in a poor neighborhood that has a high crime rate and high drug traiffic, so i get profiled and harrassed by the law. well again, color or whatever doesnt make a difference there either because anyone coming into or leaving said area is going to get the same amount of attention.

the problem with our fucked up country is this: even though the statistics are there, even though their are black leaders speaking out about the statistics being there, even though we have both races pointing out that the government programs put into place do not work and yet we still have ignorant people stirring the pot. check it out, more white people are killed by cops per year. who cares right? they are unfairly attacking unarmed black people. give me a freaking break. and if you are all about empowering the or as they love to say their people, then they need to promote a change in what is keeping them down. it's the liberal policies that are driving them further into poverty. and while we are on the subject, more black on black violence occurs than any other. oh well let's raise hell because their are more black people locked up than anyone else. hum the old do the crime then do the time i guess doesnt apply to every swinging dick that goes before a judge.

what we need is get the smart driven black leaders more power and get rid of the system that is screwing them over. maybe some education will get rid of some of the stupidity that is still rampant across the board, and that goes for all races
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

JDUB is offline Platinum
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

^^^^awesome post.....and everything you said is so true..

petrobond5150 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 178
      Overall activity: 13.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post

what we need is get the smart driven black leaders more power and get rid of the system that is screwing them over. maybe some education will get rid of some of the stupidity that is still rampant across the board, and that goes for all races
      ^^In a nutshell, right here.^^

dirtwarrior is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red

I am:
      Awesome

Level

what happened to the post in here?

dirtwarrior is offline Platinum
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red

I am:
      Awesome

Level

never mind

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

good post guns. IMO it is everything you said but also this white guilt shit has enabled and encouraged many of these more radical black folk to see identify as victims. we have created a double standard where it's ok to make fun of white people but a white person does it to any minority it becomes huge. also the welfare system has helped make these "victims" totally dependent on the gov. look at NOLA and hurricane katrina. these people just stayed. could not or would not help themselves. so they just sat and expected to be taken care of. obviously this is not all black people. it is a generalization from a white guys perspective which i must admit honestly i cannot understand fully what it is like to be black and never will. but I think many of my black brothers and sisters here a white cop killed a black man (in self defense?) and they freak out while black on black crime/murder is RAMPANT! (this goes for all "minority" people including LGBT and women. look at the stupid "war on women" bruce jenner is hero for dressing like a girl ect)
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i got a pretty easy solution to fixing the welfare system or any gov assistance program for that matter. first off we need to get rid of people that are here and working illegally. this i understand only opens up lots of undesirable jobs but they are still jobs. if you cant get a job and need help it's simple. we put you to work for the city country or federal gov in some capacity. it could be cleaning picking up garbage or any other task that needs to be done. while doing this you could also be getting training or education for a new job. this eliminates getting crap for free and if you dont want to work then you dont get to eat.

we need to get all these programs into check and start empowering people and taking away their sense of entitlement. this entire situation has gotten way out of hand over the years. both the gov and these ignorant people make me sick.
      TGBSupplements REP

whitetail is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 413
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i got a pretty easy solution to fixing the welfare system or any gov assistance program for that matter. first off we need to get rid of people that are here and working illegally. this i understand only opens up lots of undesirable jobs but they are still jobs. if you cant get a job and need help it's simple. we put you to work for the city country or federal gov in some capacity. it could be cleaning picking up garbage or any other task that needs to be done. while doing this you could also be getting training or education for a new job. this eliminates getting crap for free and if you dont want to work then you dont get to eat.

we need to get all these programs into check and start empowering people and taking away their sense of entitlement. this entire situation has gotten way out of hand over the years. both the gov and these ignorant people make me sick.
      I agree guns, I say things like this all the time. I'm sorry but if people want assistance they need to deal with losing some of there rights. They should be held accountable to prove they are trying to better themselves. Guidelines for assistance could be easily put in place that would weed out the free loaders. Drug testing is cheap and would be a massive step. Like you said, prove your trying, or your not going to eat or your family for that matter. These people are are fucking stupid though and will starve their family. Fuck it, take their kids and let them die in the street. As far as I am concerned it is a conscious decision for them to be a shit bag.
      People cry about the unfortunate ones that really use it, or the mental ill. Fine, that is very easy to prove.
      I could go on and on, you know the deal. Until someone puts there foot down this country is going to get weaker and weaker. The smart and successful people are having a kid or two and the shit bag, stupid free loaders are breeding like fricken rabbits.
      I know these programs are used legitimately by some people and that's great but they can pass the guidelines we suggest to be put in place, so what's the big deal?
      The few times I've talked like this in public someone gets upset cause they knew someone who really needed it...well I am not suggesting we don't have it, it's just that we could easily keep the free loaders away but we don't do it....
      Rant over :-)

jipped genes is offline VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

guns you are right. by getting rid of illegals who flood the market with cheap labor a man can go back to doing construction and make a living. now working on a crew is done by mostly illegals as they will work for $10. I used to frame houses, made good money. they in the 90s my boss had to start hiring illegals to compete then started letting us vets go and now just runs a crew of illegal guys. still advertises as an American business.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by whitetail View Post
      I agree guns, I say things like this all the time. I'm sorry but if people want assistance they need to deal with losing some of there rights. They should be held accountable to prove they are trying to better themselves. Guidelines for assistance could be easily put in place that would weed out the free loaders. Drug testing is cheap and would be a massive step. Like you said, prove your trying, or your not going to eat or your family for that matter. These people are are fucking stupid though and will starve their family. Fuck it, take their kids and let them die in the street. As far as I am concerned it is a conscious decision for them to be a shit bag.
      People cry about the unfortunate ones that really use it, or the mental ill. Fine, that is very easy to prove.
      I could go on and on, you know the deal. Until someone puts there foot down this country is going to get weaker and weaker. The smart and successful people are having a kid or two and the shit bag, stupid free loaders are breeding like fricken rabbits.
      I know these programs are used legitimately by some people and that's great but they can pass the guidelines we suggest to be put in place, so what's the big deal?
      The few times I've talked like this in public someone gets upset cause they knew someone who really needed it...well I am not suggesting we don't have it, it's just that we could easily keep the free loaders away but we don't do it....
      Rant over :-)
      let me spin off of your great additions to what i think here. i remember back about 20 or so years ago when people where ashamed to be on gov assistance. the people that actually needed it because they got laid off from say the coal mines or and industry job. so they were ashamed but it was out of their hands. now it is a normal accepted practice. hell they give them freaking atm cards where they can withdrawl cash and buy whatever the hell they want to with the money. hum, it is supposed to be for food last time i checked. only difference being unemployment where they send you an actual check. my biggest questions here would be when did it become acceptable to be on gov assistance? both men and women should be ashamed when they cant provide for themselves and their families. and to spin off the atm cards. where the fuck is the control and checks and balances on how this (our) money is being spent? my solution for that would be gov/state sponsored food and essentials programs. you go there and they give you your essential needs for the wk or month. that way the minimal amount is spent yet those in need are taken care of. they do it for the freaking homeless, so why cant that be expanded to better control the use of the funding for welfare and such?

when i was very very young before my mid teens my entire family sttuggled. no extras but barely enough to get by and that was my parents and grand parents because my grand father had been injured very severly in the mines and was unable to work. his military retirement and va was minimal. how'd did we make it work because i damn sure never went hungry nor unclothed growing up? well the whole family got together and we had a huge garden. we also hunted. so their was always food that was canned and food that was frozen. they only bought the neccessities and we wore hand me downs. never any gov assistance
      TGBSupplements REP

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

and another officer gone today! Three men still on the loose. So disheartening...

https://abc7chicago.com/news/manhunt-...killed/965033/
      Veritas Vos Liberabit