• Join Us!
  • Whats Your Attraction On Someone ??
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Attraction On Someone ??

MrzDiva is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is Pondering

I am:
      Down

Level

Default Whats Your Attraction On Someone ??

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I want pure honesty here.. No BS... No lets pretend I'm the best husband/bf/wife/gf and write something sweet and nice..

I want the god honest truth of what catches your attention of your mate? Is it her heart, her eyes, her lips, her brain, her body, her boobs, her butt, etc etc..

I always hear oh my wife is so sweet what got my attention to her was her smile blah blah blah.. But lets cut the BS..

If that is what catches your attention then I'm all for it and I'd like to hear about it.. If it was sex, boobs, butt then I'd like to hear about that..

I try to find someone who will like me for who I am and how I am but as you all can tell I'm still single and men just tend to run away because of my health issues .. They consider me a burden or I live too far. So I want to get into all your heads and whats in your mind about this question..

We all know that when we first see someone from a cross a room our first initinct is that physical attraction or a certain look but when does it go beyond that??

If she's sexy or gorgeous but a ***** would you stay with her just because she's sexy?? Or will you kick her to the curve?

What if she was a bit fluffy but you get along with her and you have a connection, will you take a chance with her or kick her to the curb for not being fit, or skinny, or something like that?

Riddle me this Batman............................................ .............................

hicktown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 996
      Achievements:
      is Beast Mode

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: Whats Your Attraction On Someone ??

Ok so let me start off here, I base ALOT of who i date based on looks. I was blessed with looks and take very good care of myself, my skin, hair and appearance so i want the same thing in a woman. Physical appearance is huge for me, the next go in order, eyes/color, hair(how neat its kept), teeth, and then how in shape are they. I like big butt and nice quads. I dont care so much about the boob size at all.

Now equally as important to me is her personality, I like for them to be slightly more outgoing and very warm, non judgemental, happy and light hearted. I understand these attributes are so rare atleast around here but thats how im wired and thats what i want. Ive been single most of my life waiting for this type of woman and as of last night i think i found it.

So it goes half and half for me 50%/50% looks to personality and obviously i want them in the gym five days a week and watching their diet but thats even more of a tall order. Most of the girls ive dated have never been a gym goer. Other things also play a role like future goals, what they want for a future career, are they lazy, etc.

People say im crazy for being so critical and my own family makes fun of me for it. But thats me.

hicktown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 996
      Achievements:
      is Beast Mode

I am:
      Happy

Level

Ive also had a hook up partner who is overweight but so freakin funny i love being around her but because she doesnt meet my physical qualifications she wouldnt be able to date, i know that sounds horrific and im sorry but thats who i am. Im really a great guy i just want physical equality in a relationship.

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Quote Originally Posted by MrzDiva View Post
      I want pure honesty here.. No BS... No lets pretend I'm the best husband/bf/wife/gf and write something sweet and nice..

I want the god honest truth of what catches your attention of your mate? Is it her heart, her eyes, her lips, her brain, her body, her boobs, her butt, etc etc..

I always hear oh my wife is so sweet what got my attention to her was her smile blah blah blah.. But lets cut the BS..

If that is what catches your attention then I'm all for it and I'd like to hear about it.. If it was sex, boobs, butt then I'd like to hear about that..

I try to find someone who will like me for who I am and how I am but as you all can tell I'm still single and men just tend to run away because of my health issues .. They consider me a burden or I live too far. So I want to get into all your heads and whats in your mind about this question..

We all know that when we first see someone from a cross a room our first initinct is that physical attraction or a certain look but when does it go beyond that??

If she's sexy or gorgeous but a ***** would you stay with her just because she's sexy?? Or will you kick her to the curve?

What if she was a bit fluffy but you get along with her and you have a connection, will you take a chance with her or kick her to the curb for not being fit, or skinny, or something like that?

Riddle me this Batman............................................ .............................
      Truth be told it was mrs mm booty I knew it was the booty for me not gonna lie about it I love everything else about her but I love the booty.

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

I think people look for different things as we get older. If someone in their 20's is being asked, I would bet most would say looks. Fuzo and I met when we were 21 and it was def strong attraction of looks. We have both changed over the years and also have had health issues but 26 years later, yes we want each other to look good but its more important to me that he feels good about who he is and on how I am treated. We all have known many attractive men and women that are complete idiots. I think men are looking way to much on how a girl looks in this day and age and can be very picky. I would say if people are going for looks before getting to know people, and those people are in and out of relationships...then maybe it's time they re evaluate what they are looking for cause they may be missing out on some good real people that may not be a big 10 on looks.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Gunner16 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 76
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

BOOBS. ( . Y . ) fake lol

Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Not sure if Fuzo will get in here but I recently asked him what he noticed first about me. Well we were at a distance and he told me the same thing he told me years ago He said "your eyes" Now I have to say that our eyes connected instantly. He likes a more real/natural type of girl. Even though he posts lots of girls that I don't look like, that is not the kind he wanted for a wife. He was quite a young player and never really and I won his heart even back then. Personally I could never stand a guy who was egotistical and thought he was the shit, a real turn off imo. fake shit is something that one has to maintain. Nice topic Diva and you are as'rea' a woman as one gets. If I didn't have fuzo and I liked women, you'd be my gal...lmao
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Mick is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 26
      Overall activity: 7.0%
      Achievements:
      is Bulking!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I remember the first time I saw my wife it was Halloween and she was wearing a Camo dress outfit thing what ever it was all I could look at the whole damn time was her nice big ass, she has booty for days. I told her sister I will have her one day and the next thing you know I had her lol I fell in love with her booty and she still has that big ole thing to this day. I told her if she ever get's rid of it it's over but I am totally messing with her.

She is a very special person in my life, honest, fun, loyal, down to earth... Just plain awesome. Personality is a huge plus, add that with those butt cheeks and you have something very special

MrzDiva is offline Vixen
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is Pondering

I am:
      Down

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      Not sure if Fuzo will get in here but I recently asked him what he noticed first about me. Well we were at a distance and he told me the same thing he told me years ago He said "your eyes" Now I have to say that our eyes connected instantly. He likes a more real/natural type of girl. Even though he posts lots of girls that I don't look like, that is not the kind he wanted for a wife. He was quite a young player and never really and I won his heart even back then. Personally I could never stand a guy who was egotistical and thought he was the shit, a real turn off imo. fake shit is something that one has to maintain. Nice topic Diva and you are as'rea' a woman as one gets. If I didn't have fuzo and I liked women, you'd be my gal...lmao
      lmao baby you tease !.. You always know how to make me smile.. x0x0x0x.

guage is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 56
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Soft skin nice ass smelt great. Easy on the eyes but the best part she had a job.. I met so many girls that couldnt keep one or did not want one and I was NOT into raising a partner. That may sound bad but its the truth. That beingsaid im still with her 15 years later we both have fluctuated in weight and she dont like the gym but I dont really want her there either.
      Would I dump her if she got to be the size of a grand piano? Well if she decided to start running around in a two piece I may not be seen enjoying the weight gain. Relationships take work and compromise you get out what you put in. We all have our types those differ and change with time. As long as your happy what does it matter

chemicallyengineered is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 40
      Overall activity: 9.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

The initial part is cute face. I'm also an ass and boob man. Gotta have a decent amount of both but nothing ridiculous. Once you get to spending time talking the personality will begin to influence the looks. I've know girls that seemed like knock outs and once they opened there mouths and you learned more about them the less perfect they looked as well. And vice versa. You talk to the girl that was cute and her personality is amazing and suddenly they are becoming more physically attractive.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

No piece of ass is worth spending the other 23 1/2hrs of the day dealing with a moron or a psychopath or a stuck up *****.

Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

When I started pursuing my wife she had all the physical stuff I liked and she had a decent job. We exchanged numbers and for a week straight we only talked on the phone. Three or four hours everyday. She wouldn't give in and make any plans with me until one day she called and asked if I wanted to go grocery shopping with her for her dad. I jumped at the chance and we met at Hannafords. We walked around discussing brand name vs store brand and a lady commented "boy you can tell you guys have been together for a long time". Considering it was our first date we thought that was hysterical but in retrospect I think it showed we were meant to be. It's been 13yrs now and we are truly best friends and we have the most normal relationship of any couples we know. Our weights have both been up and down and we are still very attracted to each other.

Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Love hearing the stories of how people met! We have a nice story to but a bit long. Gusto had the pleasure of hearing Fuzo tell it...oh so to the point! lol
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

dirtwarrior is offline Platinum
      Achievements:
      is red

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I like witty banter.