• Join Us!
  • Chasing Girls Rich Piana
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Chasing Girls Rich Piana

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Chasing Girls Rich Piana

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

hicktown is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 996
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is Beast Mode

I am:
      Happy

Level

Default Re: Chasing Girls Rich Piana

Seen it, love what he has to say. Honestly as recent as a few months ago i would always dog him and really didnt like him but i have to say that after watching about 3 hours of his videos hes almost my favorite guy for advice. I love watching Bostin Loyd, Rich, and Marc Lobliner for ALL gear advice and training related stuff. I also like to watch Mike Rashid but he denies using gear and will never talk about, i lost major respect for being a ***** liar.

Love rich, hes the man.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by hicktown View Post
      Seen it, love what he has to say. Honestly as recent as a few months ago i would always dog him and really didnt like him but i have to say that after watching about 3 hours of his videos hes almost my favorite guy for advice. I love watching Bostin Loyd, Rich, and Marc Lobliner for ALL gear advice and training related stuff. I also like to watch Mike Rashid but he denies using gear and will never talk about, i lost major respect for being a ***** liar.

Love rich, hes the man.
      brother i have no issues with people liking these guys but the people you just listed are by far some of the worse people to take advice about steroids or pretty much anything else. piana is full of that new perm seo stuff and contradicts himself constantly. boston loyd get the fuck out of here. that dude is a complete moron and will be lucky to see 30-35 and i am being liberal with that guess. dig around and watch and listen to the guys that have been successful in the long run and are still healthy. i have watched a bunch of boston loyd's stuff and his claims of usage are astronomical. not to mention openly posting what dave palumbo was having him do. that's a huge no no and completely disrespectful since he was paying for dave's guidance. not knocking you at all but i would not listen to any of these guys at all.
      TGBSupplements REP

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

Achievements:
      is Beast Mode

I am:
      Happy

Level

I dont follow their gear advice at all, but im very interested in "their" life and how they do things. Both guys are entertaining to me, yes bostin does crazy dosages but as he said in one of his latest posts he went crazy high doses to see how he responded. I dont think hes dumb at all, he knows a ton about gear and training but running so many orals was just rediculous. They give me motivation and thats about it. I only take advice from guys here at FG including you Guns.

Give me some guys to follow, How about "Bios3training" aka jerry? He has a channel on youtube thats really good!

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

I dont think chasing women is a waste of time. What else ya going to do, watch TV?

Achievements:
      is Beast Mode

I am:
      Happy

Level

Lol well i can say that on my last cycle, i was one horny SOB and i actually would intentially miss workouts so i could go out with a new girl or get some action.

During last cycle I slept with five new girls lol

animal87 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 390
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is eating doughnuts in the squat
      rack

I am:
      Crazy

Level

haha. im only going to chase a girl if she is nice and deserves my attention. Chasing girls that dont care about you is whats so stupid, idk why other guys do that?

I have to agree with guns on these guys tho. Im pretty sure bostin loyd was kicked in the head as a baby or something.
      Animal the manimal

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by hicktown View Post
      I dont follow their gear advice at all, but im very interested in "their" life and how they do things. Both guys are entertaining to me, yes bostin does crazy dosages but as he said in one of his latest posts he went crazy high doses to see how he responded. I dont think hes dumb at all, he knows a ton about gear and training but running so many orals was just rediculous. They give me motivation and thats about it. I only take advice from guys here at FG including you Guns.

Give me some guys to follow, How about "Bios3training" aka jerry? He has a channel on youtube thats really good!
      man if you think what the dumb ass boston loyd says he puts in his body is legit, you are crazy. i have seen numerous doc's and experts commenting on his claims and they all say no way he is completely and utterly full of shit. that's the biggest reason all these guys including piano piss me off so bad. if you are going to talk about it then dont lie about it or over exagerate it. their are people out there that will try what you say and end up hurting themselves very badly. i have seen first hand 5 power lifters from my gym that pushed the envelope with drol tren and halo and they were damn healthy dudes and young. guess what? all 5 of them are done now 4 of them have destroyed kidneys and the other one has congestive heart failure. one is 23 one is 25 one is 22 and the other two are 27 and 28. none had any health issues at all before not even high bp. that's the kind of stuff that pisses me off. common sense goes a long freaking way but some dont have that filter.

as for good people to watch and listen to their work:
      john meadows
      mark dugdale
      dave tate
      dante turdel

their are a few more that i watch and follow that are docs but i will have to pull up there tabs to get their name spelling.
      TGBSupplements REP

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      brother i have no issues with people liking these guys but the people you just listed are by far some of the worse people to take advice about steroids or pretty much anything else. piana is full of that new perm seo stuff and contradicts himself constantly. boston loyd get the fuck out of here. that dude is a complete moron and will be lucky to see 30-35 and i am being liberal with that guess. dig around and watch and listen to the guys that have been successful in the long run and are still healthy. i have watched a bunch of boston loyd's stuff and his claims of usage are astronomical. not to mention openly posting what dave palumbo was having him do. that's a huge no no and completely disrespectful since he was paying for dave's guidance. not knocking you at all but i would not listen to any of these guys at all.
      thank u gunns glad u had big balls to say it the guy is a moron and dose contradicts more times a day than i piss in an a week

smalls1 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 391
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

How much were these guys taking?

man if you think what the dumb ass boston loyd says he puts in his body is legit, you are crazy. i have seen numerous doc's and experts commenting on his claims and they all say no way he is completely and utterly full of shit. that's the biggest reason all these guys including piano piss me off so bad. if you are going to talk about it then dont lie about it or over exagerate it. their are people out there that will try what you say and end up hurting themselves very badly. i have seen first hand 5 power lifters from my gym that pushed the envelope with drol tren and halo and they were damn healthy dudes and young. guess what? all 5 of them are done now 4 of them have destroyed kidneys and the other one has congestive heart failure. one is 23 one is 25 one is 22 and the other two are 27 and 28. none had any health issues at all before not even high bp. that's the kind of stuff that pisses me off. common sense goes a long freaking way but some dont have that filter.

as for good people to watch and listen to their work:
      john meadows
      mark dugdale
      dave tate
      dante turdel

their are a few more that i watch and follow that are docs but i will have to pull up there tabs to get their name spelling.

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by smalls1 View Post
      How much were these guys taking?
      all i am going to say because i absolutely will not repeat the stupidity. watch boston loyd's videos even though i dont want to give his stupid ass more views. i have done some dumb shit in my younger days that may have shortened my life a bit and i also will push the pedal down to the floor for certain things. they claim to take it to a whole other level that even medical guys say their is no way it is either severely under dosed or they are lying. the body can only take so much.

i say if you want to talk about it then tell the freaking truth, if not then shut your stupid mouth. even when dorian yates shawn ray and levrone did their article about their use in md. i dont buy it one freaking bit and again i understand they dont want people to emulate them and they also make money from coaching people. just dont talk about it at all, plain and simple
      TGBSupplements REP

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

all i am going to say because i absolutely will not repeat the stupidity. watch boston loyd's videos even though i dont want to give his stupid ass more views. i have done some dumb shit in my younger days that may have shortened my life a bit and i also will push the pedal down to the floor for certain things. they claim to take it to a whole other level that even medical guys say their is no way it is either severely under dosed or they are lying. the body can only take so much.

i say if you want to talk about it then tell the freaking truth, if not then shut your stupid mouth. even when dorian yates shawn ray and levrone did their article about their use in md. i dont buy it one freaking bit and again i understand they dont want people to emulate them and they also make money from coaching people. just dont talk about it at all, plain and simple
      this is a fact dont talk about it to the press a book writer just ur trusted brothers

gusto77 is offline Platinum
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

I totally believe that Lee Priest and Dorian only did 600 test and 400 Deca on occasion.... Lol. I'm a big fan of Dorian Yates physique and his training ethic. But yeah no way.

smalls1 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 391
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Idk about lee but Dorian Yates has admitted to running more than that. I can't understand a word lee says LOL.