• Join Us!
  • 2 hgh questions
  • 2 hgh questions
  • 2 hgh questions
  • 2 hgh questions
  • 2 hgh questions
  • 2 hgh questions
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 2 hgh questions

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default 2 hgh questions

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions

• 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      Whats up fellas?My father and I are ready to get some gh for us.My question is I can get humatrope or eurotec.The eurotec is cheaper so I was wondering what you guys thought about the brand.Also I was wondering if I did 4 iu per day how long will 1 kit last?Also it is 4 iu ina slin needle correct?Thanks

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I would go with the Eurotech kits! They are good kits and just had lab tests posted! Humatrope is overpriced!

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hey geared I was reading the faq and it said .25ml = 4.5iu,that should be enough to run?Also should that dose be taken at 1 time?like in the morning?

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Also would you start the gh before the cutting cycle.Im on a bulking cycle and am gonna stay on for a cutting cycle so should I just start the gh now?I only have about 5 more weeks left on bulking.

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

That is for the exports the Eurotech kits are 21 iu's for each vials they dont give you 2.1ml's which I like to add but you can get some BA freom one of the trusted bros on the link! Add 2.1ml or 21 units on the slin pin and you have 1 unit of the slin pin equals 1 unit of GH! That is the easiest way to do it and I like addng more water I think it evenly disperses the GH better!

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by gearedup
      That is for the exports the Eurotech kits are 21 iu's for each vials they dont give you 2.1ml's which I like to add but you can get some BA freom one of the trusted bros on the link! Add 2.1ml or 21 units on the slin pin and you have 1 unit of the slin pin equals 1 unit of GH! That is the easiest way to do it and I like addng more water I think it evenly disperses the GH better!
      i am getting two eurotech's and figured it out at 2 kits, 2iu per day 5on/2off....came to 6 months exact i believe. i thought the BA was included???? could have sworn i heard this, maybe in the newest kits???? this is gonna be fun figuring all this mixing and new type of injecting for me. sheesh! got a few bro's who used these i can ask and pester though. :p

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by BigSoda
      Also would you start the gh before the cutting cycle.Im on a bulking cycle and am gonna stay on for a cutting cycle so should I just start the gh now?I only have about 5 more weeks left on bulking.
      i'm starting mine right when i go on clomid, lol. but i am waiting till i am done with my lean mass cycle here. i was going to wait till after clomid....but figured i couldn't make it that long........so i made a compromise...after this cycle, but right at the start of clomid instead of the beginning of next cycle.

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thye do include bacteriostatic water but they dont have enbough for my method of measuring! I like to add water I feel it has helped me get better results and if yoiu leave a small portion you cant suck out it will be less of the GH since there was more water!

You can buy bacteriostatic water 30ml for like $3 bucks then add it to exactly the number of units you have of GH in each vial!

I am still on the serotim hologmmed kit I get those pretty cheap from a good friend butr I also have a couple eurotech kits laying around I will use when my holo kits dry up!

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by WarbirdWS6
      i am getting two eurotech's and figured it out at 2 kits, 2iu per day 5on/2off....came to 6 months exact i believe. i thought the BA was included???? could have sworn i heard this, maybe in the newest kits???? this is gonna be fun figuring all this mixing and new type of injecting for me. sheesh! got a few bro's who used these i can ask and pester though. :p

Good deal,I am gonna buy 2kits to start and run it at 4iu per day so that should last me 3 months.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Good deal,I am gonna buy 2kits to start and run it at 4iu per day so that should last me 3 months.
      i added it up again and got 2 1/4 months at 4iu a day, and 4 1/4 months my way at 2 iu....maybe i miscalulated? i believe it comes out to 126iu a kit? perhaps i was adding on 2 1/2 kits (i was splitting a kit with someone at first, so i'd have 2 1/2 kits). that ay have been my problem. but anyway....if they are 126 iu a kit be prepared for a little over 2 months at 4 iu i think. anyone to shed any light on the iu contents of these guys?

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by gearedup
      Thye do include bacteriostatic water but they dont have enbough for my method of measuring! I like to add water I feel it has helped me get better results and if yoiu leave a small portion you cant suck out it will be less of the GH since there was more water!

You can buy bacteriostatic water 30ml for like $3 bucks then add it to exactly the number of units you have of GH in each vial!

I am still on the serotim hologmmed kit I get those pretty cheap from a good friend butr I also have a couple eurotech kits laying around I will use when my holo kits dry up!
      you got any threads or what not on "your way" of doing it we can check out? so we don't fux it up.

mr.zone is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 133
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: 2 hgh questions

Whats up fellas?My father and I are ready to get some gh for us.My question is I can get humatrope or eurotec.The eurotec is cheaper so I was wondering what you guys thought about the brand.Also I was wondering if I did 4 iu per day how long will 1 kit last?Also it is 4 iu ina slin needle correct?Thanks
      If money isn't an issue then of course go with humatrope.

to get your dose your going to have to divide the amount of bacto water by how many iu's each vial of gh contains. the eurotech kits contain 126 ui's so that should work out to 21 iu's per vial.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions

• 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      • 2 hgh questions
      lol, forgot about the days off..............................my original figures were right. so 2 kits equals 6 months on the dot.......so your good to go bro with the 2 kits at 3 months for 4 iu 5/2 weekly split. those off days will screw with your mind.