Ok, so i had a shitty day. let me tell you about it ...

first off, i have 2 lab reports due today, so i decide to get working on them at about 11 pm last night ...

well, i'm sitting on the computer typing away, and the satellite tv quits working because it's storming ... i get pissed ...

then the power goes off ... and it doesn't come back on ...

so i say fuck it all and just head to sleep ... i slept well too ...

until 6:30 AM when my stupid fucking lazy ass motherfucking roommate comes in with some drunk chick and decides to get something to eat and watch tv in the living room and talk with this chick as loud as is physically possible ...

So i wake up at 6:30 and the power's finally on, so i get up for a few minutes, but i can't leave my room because i'm afraid of what's going on in the living room ...

so i finally make it up at 10, and get up to take a shower, and low and behold ...

my roommate took a shit in my toilet last night, and clogged the toilet ...

and that's just the half of it ... he not only clogged it up, but he flused it again and let the water overflow all over my bathroom floor ...

his solution was to lay down MY towels on the floor to soak up the piss water and just leave it for me to clean it up ...

god damn it when the fucker gets home there will be words ... and the fucker burned my cookies that were in the oven when he was warming up his god damn food ...

fucker