Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano Cat is a strong wrestler but taking rousey down puts you in the armbar zone. many have said they can stop it but none have. also look at rousey's striking, it exponentially better. I think ronda will find a way to win.

Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington Holly is huge for the weight class, a beast of a boxer with amazing kicks. Raquel is well rounded but no where near the athlete holly is. I think holly will stuff shots and TKO in the second

Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck Must win for both guys have lost 3 in a row against top guys. like most were way top of the heap guys, lawler for one. jake has heavier hands and i think this will be the deciding factor

Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh Jouban is tough as they come, he has fought the better guys and both guys lost their last fight.

Tony Ferguson vs. Gleison Tibau Lets see if tony can beat gleison who is a gatekeeper at 155. both guys are tought but i think ferguson will use his movement and chin to grind out a win. ferguson has won 11 out of his last 12 fights