• Join Us!
  • injecting into a vein
  • injecting into a vein
  • injecting into a vein
  • injecting into a vein
  • injecting into a vein
  • injecting into a vein
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: injecting into a vein

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default injecting into a vein

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein

• injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      ok, if you inject into a vein...what are the "symptoms"? when you draw out, does blood come out? if you pull back on the syringe, and the bubbles come to the top with no blood drawn in, that is suffucient correct? because i did get a massive head rush halfway through an inject the other day and pretty much fainted. i was attributing it to an anxiety attack type thing...since it was a rather painful injection for some reason. first time for a really painful one, so i wasn''t expecting it. but mainly looking for during and after affects of injecting into a vein. i still got the "sust knot of pain" like usual....so i figured the gear is in the muscle. and also, why is anyone else on this board on new years eve at midnight? lol

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      well you knew my ass would be here on new years eve!lol as for you question you may have injected some into a vein. some times after you asperate you move the needle a tiny bit and that is enough to be pushed into a vein. it was problly a tiny bit though.
      i hear ya, (and yeah, screw new years eve) that would account for the pain i felt...i did move it around a little bit. i got to find a good position where i can keep the needle steady in the side of the quad. hard to keep it straight in ahead for some reason...i tend to shift it up or down at times. i sit on the edge of the bed, so if i faint or whatever...i fall on the bed...but i've been doing it on the corner of the bed....so of course it was a right leg inject and i was leaning toward off side of the bed and fell on the floor. lol. could have killed myself. one time i went hypo post w/o and blacked out in the bathroom at my parents house at like midnight, and knocked all kinds of shit down like towel racks. no one noticed, but i could have busted my skull that time. fainting sucks ass.

sicilian
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Bouncer is correct, however your head rush could just be from panicing, or anxiety from the inject. when I am injecting I make sure, I am breathing deeply and slowly, controlling my breathing. I can see where one could panic, and start getting light headed. I injected 2 cc's for the first time, and I got somewhat light headed, because the needle was in there much longer than I ususally have it. Inject slowly, stop rest, and start back again. Until you have completey injected your gear. Just try and relax.
      Normally when you inject into a vein, you will know. You get light headed and feel like you are going to faint.
      As long as you asperate, and try to keep the pin in one position. I normally when doing say a thigh inject, shove the intire pin into my skin, that way when I asperate, if I see no blood, then I can't go any deeper.
      If you asperate and see blood, pull the pin out, reinsert another pin and try again in a different spot. I have seen and heard of guys going thru a vein, and never got blood until they pulled the needle out, and blood went everywhere. I have had something similar happen like this to me, but never to the extreme some guys report.
      Happy sticking. !!!!
      BTW bouncer I am here for New years just like you.. LOL boy we must be some boring mofo's..

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by sicilian
      Bouncer is correct, however your head rush could just be from panicing, or anxiety from the inject. when I am injecting I make sure, I am breathing deeply and slowly, controlling my breathing. I can see where one could panic, and start getting light headed. I injected 2 cc's for the first time, and I got somewhat light headed, because the needle was in there much longer than I ususally have it. Inject slowly, stop rest, and start back again. Until you have completey injected your gear. Just try and relax.
      Normally when you inject into a vein, you will know. You get light headed and feel like you are going to faint.
      As long as you asperate, and try to keep the pin in one position. I normally when doing say a thigh inject, shove the intire pin into my skin, that way when I asperate, if I see no blood, then I can't go any deeper.
      If you asperate and see blood, pull the pin out, reinsert another pin and try again in a different spot. I have seen and heard of guys going thru a vein, and never got blood until they pulled the needle out, and blood went everywhere. I have had something similar happen like this to me, but never to the extreme some guys report.
      Happy sticking. !!!!
      BTW bouncer I am here for New years just like you.. LOL boy we must be some boring mofo's..
      yes, i am the most anxious mofo there is. i cringe when i see the field goal kicker go out to win the game last minute. i would absolutely die! and the worst thing is, i can't calm down and do it slow...i want the 2cc out of there quick! but i am safe about it and do it as slow as i can handle. couple of the preloads got 2 1/2 cc's in em. i hate those! i have had good luck though most of the time here....nice easy slide in, and very little pain while injecting. just hit a bad spot and should have pulled it back out...i just wasn't comfortable with the pain in that certain area i stuck. but more on aspirating please......how much do you pull back until you are sure there is no blood? i feel as if i pull back enough...i see the few bubbles rise up to the top of the syringe...then stop and inject. not sure how much to pull back though TBH. maybe i am not pulling back far enough? and i am the most anti-social boring dude ever....so you two got nothing on me. half full blooded sicilian too...moms parents came over on the boat.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein

• injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      • injecting into a vein
      Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      what i do is sit in my computer chair and prop my leg up on my bed. works great.
      sounds like an idea. i just have a nosey ass dog who i have to hide from to inject. no g/f or wife or mom....a damn dog! that is why i go hide in my room and shut the door. i'll bring my chair in there with me next time and give it a try. gonna try new positions. hey.....that sounded perverted.....