Main card
Anderson Silva def. Nick Diaz via unanimous decision Well silva did not look sharp at all. it was fairly entertaining in the way they were clowning but not the show i was hoping for
Tyron Woodley def. Kelvin Gastelum via split decision tyron won. kelvin has a hard head. i have no doubt his head hurts bad today. he took massive blows that would KO most
Al Iaquinta def. Joe Lauzon via second-round TKO (3:34) this was a good fight while it lasted. Al is a beast, i picked him to win. he is on a tear. lauzon took a helluva beating before the ref stepped in. he would not go down but would not defend.
Thales Leites def. Tim Boetsch via submission (arm triangle) this was a good fight too. leites grappling was just too good. on the feet leites had speed but boetsch had the power
Thiago Alves def. Jordan Mein via second-round TKO (0:39) mein was whipping alves's ass with pretty technique. but alves has a habit of coming back by landing a punch or kick. hats off to him

Undercard
Miesha Tate def. Sara McMann via majority decision fight of the night! great striking and grappling. the shot in the first round sent miesha down and she was almost finished but man she came back in the 2nd and third.
Derek Brunson def. Ed Herman via first-round TKO (:36) Herman got smashed
John Lineker def. Ian McCall via unanimous decision ian easily won the first, john came back and stuffed the takedowns 2nd and 3rd and outstruck him
Rafael Natal def. Tom Watson via unanimous decision natal easily beat watson everywhere, watson is a tough SOB
Diego Brandao vs. Jimy Hettes - fight canceled (medical issue)
Ildemar Alcantara def. Richardson Moreira via split decision (live blog)
Thiago Santos def. Andy Enz via first-round TKO (1:56) (live blog)