• Join Us!
  • This weeks Thursday Sale 1/15/15...Nootropic, PWO, Sleep...all bases covered!!!
  • This weeks Thursday Sale 1/15/15...Nootropic, PWO, Sleep...all bases covered!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: This weeks Thursday Sale 1/15/15...Nootropic, PWO, Sleep...all bases covered!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default This weeks Thursday Sale 1/15/15...Nootropic, PWO, Sleep...all bases covered!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This weeks Thursday Sale 1/15/15...Nootropic, PWO, Sleep...all bases covered!!!
      Here we have another great Thursday Sale for you this week!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: This weeks Thursday Sale 1/15/15...Nootropic, PWO, Sleep...all bases covered!!!

GREAT SALES!
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default Re: This weeks Thursday Sale 1/15/15...Nootropic, PWO, Sleep...all bases covered!!!

Great sale And free shipping how can u go wrong and there products rock

Trixie is offline Platinum Queen
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 369
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Rake's a Jerk!! LOL

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Once again, here are my thoughts on this week’s sale items:

Transform Forged 1G Stim ($10 off)

Well, those who know me know that I’ve been using Pump Juice Extreme ever since it was released and haven’t stopped (the profile is too good). That said, I’d had a tub of 1G Stim hanging out for a while and I just needed a good pick-me-up one evening before we headed to a friend’s for his son’s birthday party. It had been a long day and I hadn’t had any caffeine yet. I could’ve just popped a caffeine cap, but figured I’d give this a whirl after hearing everyone talking about the energy from it. Needless to say, it didn’t disappoint. Now I don’t feel stims quite like I used to, nor how I’m sure all of you feel them, so others will talk about this far differently than I do. But I found it to give plenty of sufficient energy. You know I’m not a fan of prop. blends, so the fact that this is set up with 2 matrices (one for pump and one for energy) doesn’t make me thrilled, but I have known this company for a while and don’t have any reason to distrust them. You’ve got beta alanine, sodium nitrate, grape seed extract, and GMS all in the pump matrix (but it’s only 2.5g, with BA listed as the first item, so I wouldn’t expect too much of the others). So one way or another, it’s probably a little lower-dosed somewhere in there. On the energy matrix (347mg) you’re getting caffeine first and a handful of other ingredients that should definitely give you a kick. If it weren’t for the energy matrix, I’d definitely recommend this at a double dose if you’re using it for a lifting session, but I don’t know just how much caffeine is in there and since it could be close to the 300mg mark, I wouldn’t risk doubling down. Now, for my use (energy pick-up and now pre-basketball), it’s great at 1 scoop. So depending on what you’re using it for (I’d guess it’s solid for MMA training and such, too), 1 scoop does the trick and you’re getting 40 servings for $30 with this sale. Definitely worth picking up if you haven’t yet.

Premium Powders Glutamine ($10 off)

I love the bulk powders line from PP and currently have GABA, LCLT, Taurine, and Beta Alanine all sitting in my cupboard. Glutamine is one that I personally don’t tend to supplement extra, but I know tons do. So for $20, you can grab 400g to add to your intra-workout BCAA mixes, your post-workout shakes or your pre-bed mixes. All are solid applications. The other cool thing is with this (and other PP bulk powders), you can grab a flavor mix and add it to your order for only $5 more, which is a fantastic deal for as much flavoring as you get. Highly recommend that option if you pick this up.

Premium Powders Caffeine ($6 off)

120 caps of 200mg caffeine for under $10 shipped to your door. That’s a great deal right there. I have a little travel cooler that I use for roadtrips and work trips. I actually keep a bottle of this in the zipper pouch of it. It has come in super handy when I’m driving on hour number 9 and ready to pass out. Obviously you know the benefits of caffeine. So whether you’re looking to add this to an ECA stack and cut up for cheap or just trying to get some extra energy, this will beat out Mountain Dew every single time (and be substantially cheaper).

ProSupps Crash ($5 off)

This is one that I haven’t used, but for a sleep product, it appears to have all of the right ingredients in there. It’s a prop. blend which I dislike, but in your 483mg matrix, you’re getting GABA, valerian root, l-tryptophan, l-carnitine, EGCg, evodiamine, 5-HTP, alpha GPC, P5P, and melatonin. Again, I don’t know how much you’re getting here so it’s hard to say for sure, but it’s certainly a nice mix. So for $30 you can try a month out and see how it is. If you were curious, now is the time to give it a shot. And with the new year and all of your resolutions (which are likely gaining muscle, losing fat, or both), you should know how important quality sleep is. So don’t skimp on a very important area.

HPN Niagen ($8 off)

Okay, well I know I’ve written about this one before but rifled through my documents and can’t find my write-up for the life of me. This is a product I haven’t taken, but it’s certainly intriguing. You’re looking at one ingredient that will increase the level of NAD+ in cells and that allows for brain health, muscle endurance, and anti-aging properties. If you’re someone who plays semipro football, collegiate sports, fights MMA, or anything related, this would be worth picking up and giving a try. If you haven’t looked at HPN’s official write-up for this, I suggest taking the time to do that because some of the referenced charts and graphics are pretty interesting.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

A solid week of sales.I really like crash I'm big on getting my sleep in so anything that can help with h that I'd definitely give a try as we all know you grow when you sleep

shrivelled is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

1g stim is an awesome pre-workout that gives a real boost of energy for those intense workouts. for a more subtle pre-workout try grabbing some of the caffeine for a nice boost to carry you through.

Like you Munzer I also love my sleep supps and I feel the deep sleep I go into helps my growth immensely !