• Join Us!
  • ~Wesley versus M1-T OXIME by Cetlic Labs~
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~Wesley versus M1-T OXIME by Cetlic Labs~

Wesleyinman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 145
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Sponsored
      Strongman/Bodybuilder-
      Prescription Nutrition and
      Iron Mag Labs

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default ~Wesley versus M1-T OXIME by Cetlic Labs~

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

~Wesley versus M1-T OXIME by Cetlic Labs~
      Going to be challenging Celtic Labs M1-T Oxime and seeing what kind of results I can get with this product.

Thank you CELTIC for giving me this opportunity and for the additional bottle to run at my own determined dosaging I will likely do a 30 day run. Dosage TBD in the am.

First thing I noticed is the bottle label and packaging, very cool labels that is for sure.

I have used their Trestobol with good results, so I am expecting to see some nice strength gains from this.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

I will update this thread 3-4x per week and answer as many questions as I can pertaining to this product.

I am an IRON MAG LABS rep and they have been awesome about me logging products they are not affiliated with, which to me shows even more how truly solid they are.

UPCOMING COMPETITION

I will be competing in a Strongman Competition on November 1st- Derek Poundstone's (my long time training partner is hosting it)

POUNDSTONE POWER PERFORMANCE

I will be walking in minus knowing ANY of the events, and/or preparing for it. I would like to have 4-5 days of this product under my belt going in so I will be starting this product in the next 24-48 hours.

Here is a quick background on me

My Background:
      -20+ years of weight training experience
      -18 years of competing
      -Sponsored Athlete - Prescription Nutrition / Iron Mag Labs REP
      -Lightweight Strongman Competitor
      -Compete in Bodybuilding, Highland Games, Powerlifting and looking to go back into amateur Boxing/MMA possibly this year.
      -Various 1st place awards, titles, 2 National records
      -Employed by Worlds Strongest Man, America's Strongest Man, NAS, Europa etc as Judge/Event Coordinaator, etc..Have been working at WSM venues since 2008.
      -Expert Personal and Strength Trainer (17-18 years)
      -Online Supplement Store owner
      -Product Creator
      -Mod/Site Admin/Site Director on several popular forums since 2001.

-I have been licensed in my State previous to Administer Medications (not prescribe) so I do have advanced understanding of pharmacology and endocrinology
      -Post Grad Medical Training as well
      __________________________________________________ _________________________________
      MY Stats (current)
      2014 is my 18th year of competition, originally I was primarily a BBer.
      5/7" 210 lbs on 10/24/2014.
      Bench Press: 455x1. 315x17 reps (PR - 2 weeks ago)
      Deadlift- 675 on olympic. 900 rack pull (though I have not deadifted for a few months, I hit 585x 7 the other day first try back)
      Squat- 675 ATG, 405x20, 785x1 (PL Style w belt and wraps- low bar and parallel only)
      Front Squat- ATG- 500x2
      Clean- 315 (not olympic, full clean for reps)

I have competed both Naturally and Un-naturally, and have broad experience with AAS/PH/HGH/PEDs

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

I will be posting regarding the following:
      Strength
      Muscle Hardness
      Size
      Endurance
      Cardio Function
      Vascularity
      Aggression
      Anger
      Depression
      Overall Mood
      Acne
      Oily Skin
      Changes in mood/temperment
      Agression in the Gym
      How this effects Sex
      Sex Drive
      Any sexually related issues
      Nightmares
      Night Sweats
      Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
      liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
      Hair thinning
      Hair Darkening
      Hair growth

MemphisMax is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is In love with mountain-man he
      is my hero

I am:
      Cocky

Level

Default Re: ~Wesley versus M1-T OXIME by Cetlic Labs~

Look forward to seeing the results bro.
      There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Achievements:
      is Sponsored
      Strongman/Bodybuilder-
      Iron Mag Labs

I am:
      Amused

Level

Ok I did my third day on this product.

And today is day 4.

The one good thing so far is that I don't "feel" any negative effects on this dosage. No lethargy, no anger, no negativity at all. Granted it is soon..

but sometimes things kick. Huge gainers like DMZ 2, 3 and even methadrol extreme beat the **** out of me quick...and I'm not seeing it yet on this.

It's way too soon to notice strength gains, or size on this though.
      __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
      Workout yesterday

Light, very light because my competition is SATURDAY

Squats
      135x20
      135x20
      225x10

Seated Military Press (seat back at a slight angle) dumbells listed per hand
      35x10
      50x10
      70x10
      130x10
      130x10

Clean and powersnatch
      (one motion)
      135x10
      135x10

Bicep Curls (dumbells, not alternating)
      25x10
      35x10
      70x10

Called it a day..didn't want to do anything insane.

This week was just an "off" week in terms of consistency. I wouldn't generally train like this, just going through motions and just feeling out the weights but again for a Strongman comp, you want to be well rested mentally and physically.

I will be taking the m1-t in increments for the contest, 10mgs every 2 hours..for the length of the day. So i have a steady stream in my system

Looking forward to 2morrow..Probably competing against 20-30 people in my class..should be fun at the least.

Will check in 2morrow night and try to get pics
      https://www.facebook.com/events/1398124703743367/

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Very nice log most detailed I've seen yet looking forward to reading and
      Learning a lot more
      From you thanks for taking the time to post brother.

O2BESOHUGE is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING ABOUT IT! VERY NICE WRITE UP AND VIDEO!
      GLAD TO HAVE YOU AT FG!

O2
      ..“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

animal87 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 390
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is eating doughnuts in the squat
      rack

I am:
      Crazy

Level

Very nice numbers. I hope you can teach me a thing or two.

Achievements:
      is Sponsored
      Strongman/Bodybuilder-
      Iron Mag Labs

I am:
      Amused

Level

Thank you all for the very kind words!!! I am here to learn from you guys as well

Thanks everyone.

Sorry for the delay in posting.

I must add that prior to the contest I was sick about 2 days before. Similar to flu type symptoms, but not horrible version.

Showed up to the contest the day of tired. Had some breakfast from Dunkin Donuts and some coffee. Made it there at 11:05am (super busy all morning) and I only had 5 minutes to warmup.

Poundstone Power MEDLEY MASSACRE STRONGMAN Comp

Weighed in at 212lbs...max weight allowed was 231lbs the day before. Some solid competition in this class, but not pro level. Still some strong guys showed up, my class was the largest.

I got to the event very tired and weak feeling. Could tell I was sick for sure but thinking I might pull this off anyways. Took my M1-T oxime and ultimate orange juiced and was on my way.

First event- Press Medley 150lbs 1 armed dumbell, 225axle, 220 keg, and 225 log for reps clean and press each 60 seconds.

Got the dumbell in a quick second, you clean with 2 hands, and have to press it standing with one..balance is the hardest since it is a circus dumbell and the grip is 3-4". Axle and one motioned and cleaned. Got some nice ovation from this as it's not common but I practice it, so it's simple. 220 keg. Cleaned and pressed it with ease. But got called 3 times for not locking it out by Derek Poundstone (mind you he's my long time training partner, so he is very tough on me LOL). Truth be told you are supposed to have any weight lifted over head, over your head. I'm so inflexible, it's not possible and I knew it..so I dropped the weight and walked off that event. Think I placed last because of it..but no sense in fighting genetics and tiring myself out. 3x was enough for it not to count LOL

**As soon as I finished this I literally wanted to fall asleep. I had to lay down. I knew I was actually more sick then I thought and I knew it was going to be a very uncomfortable day. Nothing worse then lifting heavy weights when your sick and your body wants to rest.

2nd event-- Grip Medley
      250lb farmers run per hand (2.5" handle, no straps) for 50' and run back with 550lb Frame from Worlds Strongest Man. I ****ed up and dropped the farmers on the run down, bc I was going too fast. Lost control trying to go faster. Ended up placing 1st or 2nd in this event. Not sure.

3rd event- Deadlift Medley
      550lb axle (3" bar), 600lb trap bar, 650lb frame, then 500lbs olympic deadlift for as many reps as you can- 60 second time limit
      (knew I'd win this, but then they changed it to NO STRAPS-- I train with straps overhand, so now I knew I had to do over under and actually reset on the lifts, so I questioned how I would do at that point.
      Finished first 3 lifts in literally probably 12 seconds. Got to the olympic deadlift and punched out 7 reps in the time allotted. What messed me up was the over under hand grip. Again flexibility is an issue. I got beat by one competitor who got 8. Mind you in training I hit this overhand for reps of 12-15..so this was annoying. I never lift minus straps unless I am prepping for powerlifting. I tear my hands too easily otherwise. 2nd in this event.

4th event- Loading Medley -Pickup Apparatus from 50' away, run to platform, load,run back and get the next one
      (200lb sandbag to 70" platform, 220lb keg to 68", 250 fire hydrant to 60", 270lb stone to 48", 250lbs steel block to 42" platform)

Got the first sandbag with ease. though I had to jump with the weight and throw it..Im 5'7 or 8' and the box was over my head. ****ing ridiculous to load a 200lb sandbag that high in all honesty, ran back and had no issue with the keg...fire hydrant either I threw it like a toy. The stone, at this point I was fatigued. I got it to the platform and was at 30 seconds on the clock. You have 120 seconds so I was cruising. I sat there for 5 attempts and tried and couldn't load it. We usually use tacky, a sticky sap substance and it makes all the difference..this was a smooth stone and no tacky. I ripped my arms to shreds..they were bleeding everywhere. Placed 3rd in this. 2 guys were able to load the stone, even though it took them 90 seconds to get to the stone, just loading it, placed them above me.

Ended up with 3rd place. Honestly I have never competed so bad. I threw up after the event..had a horrible migraine..Went home and went to bed. Woke up the next day feeling like I had been hit by a car.

On that note, I have not trained yet since. In all fairness I have only run the M1-t the last 3 days at 15mgs. Im going to extend the cycle to 35 days based on this and I will do the first review at day 12.

So far what have I noticed on the compound??? Still too soon to tell. No side effects. No aggression or mood changes or back pumps.

In all honest, the little I can tell so far is that it almost reminds me of an "epistane" like compound because I am super dry and lean on it. Mind you, I cannot fairly assess this product just yet because of the condition of my training and body.

Now that I am back at it, I will go full steam bodybuilding style. This product should be in my system and I am ready to go.

Back to the gym in the a.m.

Here's some pics of my 3rd place certificate and then me showing Lauren (a strongwoman) how to load the keg with LW pro Matt Mills on the other side of me (we are at middle right I am in the black.)

Achievements:
      is Sponsored
      Strongman/Bodybuilder-
      Iron Mag Labs

I am:
      Amused

Level

Update DAY 7 (will review at DAY 12) for my 1st full review.

Back to 30mgs ED yesterday.

So far what I notice is honestly no aggression when taking the product. I am much leaner and dryer. My strength felt really really good yesterday. Libido seems to be a little better as of late.

I have no back pumps and no side effects at all.

Again, its very soon..but the effects I am seeing it reminds me of a nice clean dry Epistane like RPN havocs version. Which I am a fan of.

But let me finish this run or get a bit into it more before I give you any possible true comparisons..this is just what I am seeing "so far" and it can dramatically change.

The best thing I have to say is there are no sides. I do have some sickening pumps during my arm routine yesterday. And my muscles just feel nice and fuller during my workout..hard as a rock to be honest.

Weds Session
      Incline Bench Press
      135x20
      135x20
      135x10 x 3 sets (elevator reps)

Hammer Curls (dumbells listed per hand)
      25x6
      35x6
      55x6
      70x6
      90x6 (strength felt good on these)

Decline Bench Press I do these proper form, lowering the weight to the upper sternum/adam's apple only **be safe doing these, its very effective but dangerous**
      135x10x3 sets of (elevator reps)
      225x10 x 3 sets to adams apple, slow and controlled

Wesley Inman Traps Routine (included old video footage at the end to show you how I do these)
      45x20
      45x20
      45x40 for a burnout set

Dumbell Supinated Curls
      35x6
      55x6
      70x6
      70x10

Flat Dumbell Chest Press (5 second pause on each--meaning hold the weight at deepest stretch for 5 seconds, then press, and repeat)
      100x10
      130x10
      130x10 (biceps are so pumped I can't even lock out rep 10 LOL)

Jesse Marunde Flip Grips using 45lbs to work on forearms a bit..Like in this old footage

Called it a day. Put in maybe 75% effort today..on the reps..Really was just testing out my body after the contest. I feel good right now. Between the ultimate orange juiced and M1-t my endurance and strength is very very good. My body aesthetically looks slightly better..I am definitely leaner!

is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Thanks for the update brother keep it up

Achievements:
      is Sponsored
      Strongman/Bodybuilder-
      Iron Mag Labs

I am:
      Amused

Level

Thank you everyone that has commented..I appreciate it!! TY mountain man..you are awesome
      -wesley

UPDATE and INITIAL REVIEW

Strength- Definitely notice strength gains on this product so far!!
      Muscle Hardness- Improved for sure
      Size- Maybe a very small amount. This is far more of a lean muscle gainer for me at least. Dry gain.
      Endurance- Can't really say
      Cardio Function- Can't really say
      Vascularity- Definitely noticeably leaner and more vascular for a fact.
      Aggression- None which is awesome..bc on other dry compounds like epistane i do notice anger.
      Anger- None which is awesome..bc on other dry compounds like epistane i do notice anger.
      Depression- ZERO
      Overall Mood- Mood improved because I'm motivated to be using this!
      Acne- None at all
      Oily Skin- None at all
      Changes in mood/temperment- Im very calm and content like on Test.
      Aggression in the Gym- Not noticeably aggressive like on some compounds.
      How this effects Sex- Improved. Drive is higher for sure.
      Sex Drive- Improved. Sex drive and more erections for no reason. A++ Lol.
      Any sexually related issues- postive only
      Nightmares- none
      Night Sweats- none
      Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- none
      liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- unknown
      Hair thinning- none
      Hair Darkening- maybe slightly noticeable on my facial hair..this happens on Test with me also.
      Hair growth- normal

Overall how I would rate this compound. It reminds me of a nice dose of oral test, or Test Cyp but drier. Pleasant mood. Libido and sex improvements. My body feels GOOD. ZERO side effects. No anger, no heartburn, no back pumps..nothing. This is a very "CLEAN" compound..i assure you of that.

I feel like I can run this at a higher dosage safely but minus labs I will not. I really like it. It's super dry. I can see the changes even in my face and in my body. It seems like a very promising Body Recomp product.

All I am thinking is 45mgs of M1-T oxime and Epi andro combined..I do wish to see what would happen..I think it will be VERY GOOD. It actually reminds me a little of epi andro in some ways. I love dry compounds..so I am very happy.

I might be down a lb or so, but it has drawn the water out of me. I look better then the start of my run aesthetically. I am happy that I still have several more weeks to run this.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Today's workout

Upper Chest work and Biceps and some back

Warmed up well and jumped into session, I only had 35 mins. Took 15mgs -45 mins prior to session

Seated Cable Rows

100x10

150x10

200x10

300x10 entire rack..felt easy

Incline Bench Press (close grip)

135x10

225x10

315x5

315x10...just hit 10 today these were medium grip

Wesley Inman Trap Routine

45x20

45x20

Supinated Dumbell Curls(dumbells listed per hand)

25x10

35x10

55x10 ..felt good

Seated Rows

Rack x20

" "

Cheat Curls

115x10

205x5

__________________________________________________ _____________

Ran out of time.

Really had a good session as short as it was. My preworkout is amazing in that it allowed me to do this entire workout, with less then 60 second rests in between each set..I flew through it. Felt strong. That combined with the M1-T oxime is awesome

Again this reminds me of almost a dry epistane, but I don't get quite as strong on this, but it's much cleaner. Its dry but it doesnt bother my joints, and it doesn't make me angry. Epistane makes me furious. I have been looking for a solid possible replacement for epistane bc I get too mad on 45-60mgs..and this might be it.

A very very pleasant run so far. Im happy. This compound reminds me alot of Oral TNE to be quite honest. Excited for the rest of the run! And for Modular Series Ultra Stano next month. I have alot of motivation right now.

Here's old footage of my CHEAT CURLS. These convert to strength only. I do not like these for bodybuilding purposes FYI...for me these are def a solid addition to my routine.

Thank you everyone!!

Achievements:
      is Sponsored
      Strongman/Bodybuilder-
      Iron Mag Labs

I am:
      Amused

Level

UPDATE -- Day 16-20. I am only going to post 1 workout but I will give some feedback as well. Sorry for the lack of posting..I have been dealing with alot of BS overall and working non stopl

Thoughts on this product so far?? I really really like it. Again its reminds me of oral TNE. I'm a fan. Super clean run so far. This is for "me" a leaning agent. I am dry, I am lean, my skin is tighter, I have lost some weight but I am striated, vascular and I look great. For body recomp this is a good product. A very good one. Minus having labs, I have ZERO sides to report which is awesome. No back pumps, no heartburn, ZERO lethargy. The one thing i can say for sure is that my facial hair is growing like a week and my hair is Darkening. Again, when I used to use AAS, this same thing happened to me on Test only runs like Prop or Suspension. It is not a bad thing at all.

I'm happy with this product. I find myself wanting to run it at 40mgs ED and blend with Epi andro rx..I do see that happening down the road, and I will recommend this product to others.

Last 2 workouts

BW= 207lbs (I am down several lbs on this, but I am way more shredded. I have not increased calories, rather I stayed the same just to see which direction this product would lead me. I'm sure you can Bulk on it with excess calories. But I'm super chiseled on it.

Shoulders/Bicep/Trap Work

Standing Military Strict Press

135x10
      135x10
      225x5
      225x5
      225x10

Supinated Bicep Curls, very strict form, dumbells listed per hand- right hand first, then left hand on each
      25x8
      35x8
      55x8
      70x8

Wesley Inman Shrugs
      45x30's
      45x30
      45x20

Super Wide Grip Incline
      225x10
      225x10
      315x10 (just made it to ten on these, this width is very hard for me to hit high reps..hands are close to the plates)

Hammer Curls, super quick speed and some momentum
      35x8
      55x8
      75x8
      was going to go with 100's..but dropped down and said forget it

Hanging ab raises, and some odds and ends, called it a day

The best thing that I have noticed, is that I am working on my bicep splits on both my arms, have been for years..I have to say I am pleasantly surprised as I finally have a full split at around 6-8% bodyfat, which I have never had before. This is awesome. My arms are one of my smallest bodyparts, I have very short heads..I would guess to say they are around 17.5-18" at best, but I generally train for strength. When I train for bicep size I can get them nearly to 20"
      but I also have to weight at least 215-220lbs.

Here's the picture from the top view of the bicep. Not a great photo but you can see the split pretty clearly. I am not genetically gifted with this split..I have it now, 20 years later.

Workout 2- Sunday

Squats

but first I did a boxing workout prior. I used to be a Boxer in college. USA Amateur , nothing insane, not pro by any means, but I was undefeated at about 100lbs soaking wet. Which doesn't say much at all, except that I love to do it from time to time.

Got some heavybag work in. Speed is awesome on this product. I took it 1 hour prior, 15mgs and I was explosive, strong and between this and my Ultimate Orange.Juiced, I haven't had such a good session in years. Definitely feeling strong and a good mix of power, explosion and endurance. Wish I had this back in the day when i was fighting. M1-t oxime and Ultimate Orange Juiced would whip some ass

Tore my knuckles up pretty good

My trainer was John Carlo out of New York who defeated Spinls back in the day. Guy is no joke. Also worked with Dane Grove for some skills briefly who is a pro MMA HW.

Anyways,

Squats

No hands just because
      135x10
      225x10
      315x10
      405x10

Seated Calf Raises (45lb plates each)
      1 plate x10
      2x10
      3x10
      4x10
      5x10

Elevator Squats *Super deep atg squat, pause, stand up 1/3 of the way, back down, 2/3 of the way, back down, then all the way up, and back down= 1 rep) Constant Tension

135x10
      225x10
      315x6

Front squats
      225x5
      315x5..just because

[B]

Did some hanging ab raises, and other ab work and called it a day.

Super happy with this compound. It definitely has me motivated to hit the gym daily. That and my preworkout product and my protein. I have 3 solid products that if anyone is considering to buy or not, the answer is 100% yes to Celtic labs M1-T oxime, Problend blueberry muffin by prescription Nutrition and Ultimate Orange Juiced by Mind Charm. A++ on all of them.

is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Very detailed log bro now I want to add it to my cycle I can tell u are a very dedicated bro keep it up I look forward to reading ur log ur rocking the hell out of it.

Achievements:
      is Sponsored
      Strongman/Bodybuilder-
      Iron Mag Labs

I am:
      Amused

Level

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN-MAN View Post
      Very detailed log bro now I want to add it to my cycle I can tell u are a very dedicated bro keep it up I look forward to reading ur log ur rocking the hell out of it.
      Thank you so much for the kind words..it means alot to me..ur awesome man!! -wesley

Update! 11/28/2014
      Happy Holidays first and foremost to everyone following along

Let me first start with my most recent workout:
      Here's my daughter spotting me on some reps of 315 incline..she hit 30lbs for 10 reps on incline after me. She's 7 years old. Super proud of her

Standing Military Press
      135x10
      135x10
      225x8
      225x8

Seated Rows
      100x10
      200x10
      300(rack)x10
      rackx10

Hammer Curls (strict)
      25x10
      35x8
      45x8
      55x8

Wide Grip Bench Press
      135x10
      225x10
      315x10
      365x6
      315x8 - 3 second pause reps

Leg Extensions
      50x20
      75x20
      100x20
      150x20

Calves (seated) plates=45lbs each
      45x10 (1 plate)
      2x10
      3x10
      4x10
      5x10
      6x10

Abs- hanging ab raises, reps of 20

Strength- Strength is slightly improved still. Not mega strength gains, but noticeable nice gains
      Muscle Hardness- Harder. Definitely improved to date.
      Size- I have leaned out considerably, but muscles are harder and I look overall better
      Endurance- Mild increases in Endurance
      Cardio Function- Mild increase, no high Blood Pressure, so this is good.
      Vascularity- INSANE vascularity gains. Skin is super thin..very noticeable vascularity changes.
      Aggression- Mild aggression gains
      Anger- None
      Depression- None, if anything mood is improved
      Overall Mood- Better for a fact. This product improves it.
      Acne- none
      Oily Skin- None
      Changes in mood/temperment- Mood is better
      Aggression in the Gym- Slightly better
      How this effects Sex- Definitely improves aggression and sensitivity sexually. A++
      Sex Drive- Improved. Noticeably. Makes it better
      Any sexually related issues- None, all positives in regards to libido
      Nightmares- None
      Night Sweats- None
      Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- None
      liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None known, no edema, lethargy or reasons to believe levels are out of range.
      Hair thinning- none
      Hair Darkening- For sure, hair is darker on facial hair
      Hair growth - Yes, way more hair on my chest, stomach and shoulders, and back. Facial hair is doubled!

So what I will say is I truly like this compound. Again what I said previously. Reminds me of TNE. It is a VERY solid base. It effects me many of the ways an HRT dosage would, but better. I am RIPPED on this product. The only thing I need to know is how this works when combined with EPI ANDRO. I either want to use the Antaeus Modular Stano or Iron Mag labs Epi andro RX (3-400mgs ED ) and run this at 40mgs ED with it.

I will say my mood is better, workouts are better, sex drive is better..I feel good, I'm ripped to shreds, skin is tighter and thinner. This is a very good base. I like IML 4 andro, but this is probably a bit drier and stronger. This may very well turn out to be my go to for my customers/clients in terms of using as a base. Even though it is dry, there are no joint aches. There are literally no side effects to this. The worst and only side would be hair growth.

I have to say I am impressed with this compound. This is a body recomp product IMO. It's legit, don't hesistate to buy it. Im buying more this weekend.

Updated recent picture. This pic doesn't do me justice to be honest..I have striations EVERYWHERE!! Lines all over the place. And for a fact it is because of this product. My preworkout Ulitmate Orange Juiced helps because it has thermogenic effects, but trust me when I say I am shredded from this product. When I sneeze I can see individual fibers, or after a workout when I flex I can see definitive VERY noticeable changes that 100% are due to this product.

is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Keep rocking it big man ur a monster.

Achievements:
      is Sponsored
      Strongman/Bodybuilder-
      Iron Mag Labs

I am:
      Amused

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN-MAN View Post
      Keep rocking it big man ur a monster.
      Thank you Mountain Man..Ur words are very motivational. Appreciated. See you on the other forums too..very cool, you are everywhere too LOL!!! Ty man, enjoy your weekend!!

New Workout 11/30/2014

I have to say I tried the m1-t oxime a different way today for a preworkout. I emptied the caps into my Ultimate Orange.Juiced. So I did 20mgs at one shot, and mixed one serving of UOJ with it.

Excellent and noticeable difference. Damn I have to say I had one of the better workouts of my run this way. Mind you, I slept in til about 9am today, which is late for me..and even though I didn't have a ton of meals in me, I trained with my buddy Nick and that in itself motivated me to try some different things.

We decided before going in, we would go with reps of 8. With the exception that on 1-2 sets we would blast out high reps to failure.

So he wanted to do Chest, Shoulders and Triceps..A split I would never generally do, so this works perfect. I'm all about changing it up.

Here's what happened.

SHOULDERS/CHEST/TRICEPS

Incline (super wide) grip/ supersetted with Close Grip EZ curl bench press
      135x8/50x8
      135x8/60x8
      225x8/70x8
      315x8/80x20

Dumbell Front Delt Raises, supersetted with Tricep Kickbacks, one arm at a time for both
      20x8/15x8
      25x8/20x8
      30x8/25x8
      35x8/30x8

Seated Military Dumbell Press (weights listed per hand) supersetted with Skullcrushers
      50x8/50x8
      75x8/60x8
      100x20/80x8

Upright Row Variations (as seen in the video below-this is old video of me hitting it for 10 I believe)
      135x8
      225x8
      225x15* PR (personal record at this bodyweight)

Elevator Reps DECLINE bench (lower weight 1/3 of way down, back up, 2/3 way down, back up. all the way to Adam's apple. Brief pause, all the way to the top=1 rep)
      135x8 full reps
      135x8
      225x7...ran out of steam at this point.

Felt like a million bucks. Wore a tshirt...striations everywhere, even on forearms. I am shredded. My bodyweight was only about 205lbs..so I am down weight, but I get compliments daily how much bigger I look..which we all know happens when you are shredded and hard.

Overall this is a fantastic look for me. I am getting a ton of attention from women at this weight, I am lean and it is noticeable even in my face..I dont have that bloated puffy look. Again body recomp.

Like I keep saying, I will run this again with either Modular Series Stano or IML epi andro RX and M1-t at 40mgs ED.

I continue to be impressed. Sex drive is through the roof...The only problem with it, is you tend to find something positive in ANY woman.

Even the other day, I was talking to one of the thicker girls at my gym, 5'4- 155ish (not huge, but I like petite) and I couldn't help check her out..I blurted out a line to make her laugh..."you have a nice...(pause) Neck." She looked at me, super huge smile...and lit up like a Christmas tree. I'm such an ******* (its a line I saw on a dating show some dumb ass used to try and pick up a girl and of course got shot down...Anyways, I use it on occasion being a smart ass...it can elicit laughter which works, or anger, which doesn't....but truth be told, I would have brought her home..drive is literally insatiable on this product for me. Would be annoying long term.

Back at it tommorrow..SUPER motivated..and its coming to an end Almost wish I could extend it a bit longer!