• Join Us!
  • The IMPROVED Forma Stanzol!!!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The IMPROVED Forma Stanzol!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default The IMPROVED Forma Stanzol!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

The IMPROVED Forma Stanzol!!!

Forma Stanzol has a fresh new look and a new pump! Same great ingredients with 10% more Forma Stanzol per bottle all at the same price!

Burn fat, inhibit aromatase, and build muscle with Forma Stanzol. The revolutionary transdermal anti-estrogen needed for every steroid cycle.

Forma Stanzol really is an amazing anti-estrogen supplement that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health for any bodybuilder. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that started out as a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. DepotŪ.

Because of the formestane and new added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by "human" studies. Yes Real human studies done by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. DepotŪ was a prescription drug. This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. Due to the advancements in transdermal delivery formestane is back and with the help of Muscle Research its more powerful then ever.

Now you can understand why Muscle Research and many, many other professionals in the bodybuilding community recommend Forma Stanzol to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido problems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

Its now a fact! The science and studies prove Forma Stanzol works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a fraction of the cost. If one wanted to prevent prolactin, estrogen, progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some AI's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle. No returns can be accepted for this item. It is not tamper proof sealed and we cannot re-sell it.

What results can I expect from Forma Stanzol

Forma Stanzol decreases SHBG by 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage.

Forma Stanzol increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26%. Doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

Forma Stanzol decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects and increases fat loss).

Why it’s Important to Inhibit Aromatase Production

The male body uses an enzyme called aromatase to convert a percentage of susceptible androgens into estrogens. Naturally this includes both those the body produces and those introduced from outside the body such as AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroids). In most cases the result is predominantly a very powerful estrogen called estradiol.

Aromatase is present in most body tissues and the circulatory system. Unfortunately fat cells produce a scary amount of this man-altering enzyme…which of course explains why fat guys get boobs.

When we think of aromatase inhibitors we often assume that they are all the same with various levels of results…depending upon dosages. While the latter may be true, the prior statement certainly is not.

Aromatase Inhibitor "Types"?

Let’s do a quick review of the types of aromatase inhibitors that are available. These include type 1, or steroidal inactivators, and type 2, or nonsteroidal inhibitors. The type 1 aromatase inhibitors include exemestane and formestane and are actually androgen analogues (cool stuff if applied right!). The type 2 inhibitors include aminoglutethimide, anastrozole, letrozole, and vorozole.

There are both similarities and differences between the type 1 and 2 aromatase inhibitors. Their similarities include the fact that both inhibit aromatase in a very specific fashion and reduce endogenous or circulating estrogens. On the other hand, the steroidal inhibitors are rather better classified as inactivators, in that they bind to the aromatase molecule in an irreversible fashion (they hold on and do not let go). Because aromatase is rapidly replaced within the body, however, the significance of this property in terms of clinical benefit is unclear in some ways. In addition, the "inactivators" have a structure quite similar to that of androgens and may, in higher doses, have anabolic steroid or androgen-type properties.

Of the type 2 agents, letrozole tends to be more potent than anastrozole and both are more potent than aminoglutethimide in regard to estrogen production. Of the type 1 agents, exemestane is considerably more potent than formestane. But again in each case this may be dose dependant more so than a question of effectiveness of the drug itself. In vivo (tested in live subjects rather than a test tube), the aromatase inhibitors can be graded as shown in the basic table shown above.

While this graph makes Letrozole out to be the winner in overall Aromatase Inhibition, Formestane (Forma Stanzol’s main ingredient) is far more diverse in its positive effects for muscle building.

Anti-Estrogens and IGF-1 Production

GH (Growth Hormone) is like a master hormone for tissue growth and fat regulation due to its own intrinsic qualities and its propensity to be converted into or trigger the production and release of Growth Factors. Of these Growth Factors, one of the best known in regard to muscle growth is IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1).

As most are aware by now, IGF-1 is a powerful anabolic and anti-catabolic hormone. Whether in pre-contest mode or packing on the mass, the amount of circulating and stored IGF-1 an athlete maintains plays a powerful role in the results achieved. Obviously as IGF-1 levels decrease so does the potential for packing on the beef, and the amount of lean tissue lost during calorie-restricted periods increases as well. (Not good)

Estrogen, and more so estradiol, can trigger GH release from the pituitary gland. Aromatase inhibitors decrease the amount of circulating estrogen/estradiol and estrogen receptor antagonist keep estrogen out of the specific pituitary receptors. So in many regards the use of anti-estrogens can effect IGF-1 production and in some cases affect the number of IGF-1 receptors our tissues posses.

So why should I choose Forma Stanzol as my AI?

Forma Stanzol increases IGF-1 secretion and activity.

Forma Stanzol decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and "deca-dick" type side effects and increases fat loss)

Forma Stanzol inhibits 91.9% of aromatase enzyme production

Forma Stanzol increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid together

Forma Stanzol is anabolic and androgenic (At 500mg weekly the product is similar in effects to 250mg of Primobolan Enanthate)

Forma Stanzol is a "suicide inhibitor" of aromatase. Specifically this means that it will irreversibly bind to the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivate it

Forma Stanzol decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity.

Forma Stanzol inhibits DHT (dehydrotestosterone) formation and activity.

Forma Stanzol possesses 1% of the binding affinity of DHT to DHT receptors

Forma Stanzol has been shown to decrease prostate concerns such as BPH.

Forma Stanzol has been shown to continue to increase HPTA function above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous administration.

Water Retention and Aromatase Inhibitors

Naturally the anti-estrogen value of any of the aromatase inhibitors does decrease the effects of the water retention hormone aldosterone. Those that are androgenic in structure seem to do so better. The point is that though some of the other products discussed do posses these qualities, none but formestane has them all. Fewer drugs or products are always a "better choice".

How is Forma Stanzol legal to sell?

Even though Formestane used to only be through the prescription drug, Lentaron I.M. Depot, several products that are used pharmacologically fall under the protection of the natural substance act (so far) and can be sold as nutritional supplements. In this case, 4-androstenoldione acetate (Formestane Acetate) is a metabolite of 4-androstenedione and therefore naturally occurring. This means that the product can be legally sold OTC (Over The Counter) in the US and some other countries.

Forma Stanzol is a LEGAL version of Lentaron I.M. Depot. It is a transdermal lotion that is applied topically to the skin. This method of application with the carriers used in Forma Stanzol provides for very good absorption of the ingredients, making it a highly effective product.

What is in Forma Stanzol?

Per 2 pump serving
      66 servings per container

Formestane 100mg
      DIM 25mg
      7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
      Chrysin 4mg
      Horse Chestnut Seed Extract 8mg

Suggested use of Forma Stanzol:

Forma Stanzol is a transdermal lotion that is applied by rubbing on your skin.

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control: Apply 1-2 pumps twice daily for up to 10 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
      Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent: Apply 1-2 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
      Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

3. For post cycle therapy: Apply 1-2 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and upper abdomen.
      References

Effects of treatment with megestrol acetate, aminoglutethimide, or formestane on insulin-like growth factor (IGF) I and II, IGF-binding proteins (IGFBPs), and IGFBP-3 protease status in patients with advanced breast cancer. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1996 Jun;81(6):2216-21

Effect of two-4-hydroxyandrostenedione doses on serum insulin-like growth factor I levels in advanced breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 1994;30(2):127-32

The aromatase inhibitor letrozole in advanced breast cancer: effects on serum insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I and IGF-binding protein-3 levels. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

The luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone analogue triptorelin with or without the aromatase inhibitor formestane in premenopausal breast cancer: effects on bone metabolism markers. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2000 Dec 1;75(1):65-73

Estrogen suppression in males: metabolic effects. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7 Nemours Research Programs at the Nemours Children's Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida 32207, USA.

Effect of tamoxifen on lipoprotein(a) and insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) in healthy women. Eur J Cancer 1999 Apr;35(4):596-600 FIRC Chemoprevention Unit, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy.

Regulation of insulin-like growth factor I receptor expression by the pure antiestrogen ICI Lady Davis Research Institute, and Department of Medicine, McGill University, 3755 Cote St. Catherine Road, Montreal, Quebec H3T 1E2, Canada. Clin Cancer Res 1996 Dec;2(12):2037-42

Davies JH et al. Effects of 4-hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione and its metabolites on 5 alpha-reductase activity and the androgen receptor. J Enzyme Inhib. 1992;6(2):141-7.

Second generation aromatase inhibitor--4-hydroxyandrostenedione BREAST CANCER RESEARCH AND TREATMENT , 30(1):81-87 1994

The effect of aromatase inhibitor 4-hydroxyandrostenedione on steroid receptors in hormone-dependent tissues of the rat JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY , 52(1):71 1995

LACK OF EVIDENCE FOR AROMATASE IN HUMAN PROSTATIC TISSUES EFFECTS OF 4 HYDROXYANDROSTENEDIONE AND OTHER INHIBITORS ON ANDROGEN METABOLISM CANCER RESEARCH, 49(23):6551-6555 1989

DOSE-RELATED ENDOCRINE EFFECTS AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF ORAL AND INTRAMUSCULAR 4 HYDROXYANDROSTENEDIONE IN POSTMENOPAUSAL BREAST CANCER PATIENTS CANCER RESEARCH , 49(5):1306-1312 1989

Effects of aromatase inhibitor 4-hydroxyandrostenedione and other compounds in the 7, 12-dimethylbenz(a)anthracene-induced breast carcinoma model CANCER RESEARCH , 42(8 Suppl):3360s-3364s 1982

The influence of 4-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,17-dione on androgen metabolism and action in cultured human foreskin fibroblasts. J Steroid Biochem. 1987 Jan;26(1):131-5.
      WARNING

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adults only. Not for use for anyone under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing women. If you have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease including but not limited to kidney disease. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ALWAYS consult your physician before use."
      Last edited by MuscleAddiction; 10-18-2014 at 07:04 PM.

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default Re: The IMPROVED Forma Stanzol!!!

Very nice gotta try this with my cutting cycle starting soon I'll keep a daily log on it for ya brother

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN-MAN View Post
      Very nice gotta try this with my cutting cycle starting soon I'll keep a daily log on it for ya brother
      Would appreciate it...did I tell you I would send you some Pump Juice Extreme to do the same a while back?

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

I don't know if said u would send pump juice I never got it but would love to try it how much is it my brother I'll keep. Log for u in your section.