• Join Us!
  • first cycle
  • first cycle
  • first cycle
  • first cycle
  • first cycle
  • first cycle
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: first cycle

Francis Drake
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default first cycle

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • first cycle
      • first cycle

• first cycle
      • first cycle
      • first cycle
      • first cycle
      • first cycle
      • first cycle
      Hey bros, this will be my first cycle. I have talked about this a while ago with a few people but some other stuff happened in my life so i put off the cycle for a while. This is how the end result was...

week***sust***d-bol*****EQ**Clomid***Clen
      1******500***20mg ed**300**************
      2******500***20mg ed**300**************
      3******500***20mg ed**300**************
      4******500***20mg ed**300**************
      5******500************300**************
      6******500************300**************
      7******500************300**************
      8******500************300**************
      9**********************************Clen
      10*********************************Clen
      11************************Clomid as shown below
      12************************Clomid as shown below
      13************************Clomid as shown below

I will start my clen dosage at 20mcg and increase one pill each day untill sides get too bad. I will hold at that dosage untill day 14.

The clomid will be run 3-4 weeks after my last injection of sustanon, taking 300mg clomid the first day, 200mg the second day, 100mg for 6 days and then 50mg for 12 days.

Now the reason I am asking about this again is becuase i have purchased a good amount of liquidex. I want to take the liquidex with it throughout the cycle to keep away the bloating and to act as an anti-e as well. I want to use .5 ml every day. I know i probably wont need quite that much, but I am not going to use it for anything else, so I might as well.. unless it can hurt something. Thats kind of the main thing i am asking about i guess.. is too much liquidex bad? I do have nolvadex sitting on the side, but i am hoping to not have to use it at all. Any comments welcome... Thanks

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I would run the sust for 10 weeks,same as the eq for 10 weeks and up the eq at 400mgs,also dbol at 35mgs

mbstrong
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Everything looks well planned out except the sus takes 3 weeks to get out so you need to start clomid 3 weeks after last injection.......Taking the Liquidex at that dose will not hurt.

jack hust
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

looks good bro all the doses are great for a first cycle but go 10 weeks on sust and eq and make sure to split up your sust shots

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

yea mondays/thursdays for the sust

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: first cycle

Originally posted by Francis Drake
      Hey bros, this will be my first cycle. I have talked about this a while ago with a few people but some other stuff happened in my life so i put off the cycle for a while. This is how the end result was...

week***sust***d-bol*****EQ**Clomid***Clen
      1******500***20mg ed**300**************
      2******500***20mg ed**300**************
      3******500***20mg ed**300**************
      4******500***20mg ed**300**************
      5******500************300**************
      6******500************300**************
      7******500************300**************
      8******500************300**************
      9**********************************Clen
      10*********************************Clen
      11************************Clomid as shown below
      12************************Clomid as shown below
      13************************Clomid as shown below

I will start my clen dosage at 20mcg and increase one pill each day untill sides get too bad. I will hold at that dosage untill day 14.

The clomid will be run 3-4 weeks after my last injection of sustanon, taking 300mg clomid the first day, 200mg the second day, 100mg for 6 days and then 50mg for 12 days.

Now the reason I am asking about this again is becuase i have purchased a good amount of liquidex. I want to take the liquidex with it throughout the cycle to keep away the bloating and to act as an anti-e as well. I want to use .5 ml every day. I know i probably wont need quite that much, but I am not going to use it for anything else, so I might as well.. unless it can hurt something. Thats kind of the main thing i am asking about i guess.. is too much liquidex bad? I do have nolvadex sitting on the side, but i am hoping to not have to use it at all. Any comments welcome... Thanks

Why not run it for 10 weeks instead of 8? Why not up the dosage on the EQ? Dbol would be good around 30-35 ed.

Disposable_Hero
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

EQ takes usually take longer to kick in than the other drugs(sometimes 5-6 weeks) SoI would reccomend running it for at least 10 weeks..might want to up the dbol to 25mg, everything else looks great.

D_H

Warrior is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 108
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Poor decsion on your Test. Sust250 is not the right choice if you only want to run 500mg per week. It is not a beginners Testosterone. Get some Test Enanthate (weekly, but more preferably bi-weekly) or Test Cypionate (bi-weekly).

Personally Eq does shit at 300mg per week - especially for only 8 weeks. Deca would be a better alternative. Or up the Equipoise dose. But you never mentioned your age, weight, bodyfat or any personal stats for that matter - so it's hard to judge a correct dose.

"Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you."

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by BigSoda
      I would run the sust for 10 weeks,same as the eq for 10 weeks and up the eq at 400mgs,also dbol at 35mgs
      agreed here, EQ and sust for 10 weeks at 750mg/600mg respectively m/w/f injects (or 500mg/400mg if you want more conservative...that would just mean m/th injects). 35-50mg dbol for first half cycle too with arimidex 1/2 tab. again, 35mg conservative and 50mg more aggressive. hey its your first cycle, make the most of it!

Francis Drake
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks for the replies. Alright.. seems pretty well accepted that i should up both doses and run them for 10 weeks. So i will do that. I did forget to put in my stats... I am 22 yrs old, 175lbs, 5'9 and i have been lifting for about 7 yrs. 4 years of that time was actually during wrestling though..so i didnt put on very much as far as size goes. I would estimate that i have about 12% bf level now. Think that would change anything, or should i still up the test, eq, and d-bol. I cant really change the sust to enethate or the eq to deca because i already have all 3. I can however up the doses of all 3. If i do that.. should i then raise the amount of liquidex to say... .75ml or 1ml every day? I appreciate the help fellas.. thanks

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • first cycle
      • first cycle

• first cycle
      • first cycle
      • first cycle
      • first cycle
      • first cycle
      • first cycle
      Originally posted by Francis Drake
      Thanks for the replies. Alright.. seems pretty well accepted that i should up both doses and run them for 10 weeks. So i will do that. I did forget to put in my stats... I am 22 yrs old, 175lbs, 5'9 and i have been lifting for about 7 yrs. 4 years of that time was actually during wrestling though..so i didnt put on very much as far as size goes. I would estimate that i have about 12% bf level now. Think that would change anything, or should i still up the test, eq, and d-bol. I cant really change the sust to enethate or the eq to deca because i already have all 3. I can however up the doses of all 3. If i do that.. should i then raise the amount of liquidex to say... .75ml or 1ml every day? I appreciate the help fellas.. thanks
      more arimidex depends on how gyno prone you are. during dbol, i'd suggest going with .5mg ED (i use pills only....so you can figure it out). for gyno AND bloat. it will give you lean gains....not water and boob's . EQ you will be alright with the aromatization...sust will of course aromatize some....so depends on the individual on whether to continue arimidex the last half of the cycle. i would run something personally, even an ultra low dose....but i am gyno prone like a mofo. i'm 8 years older....an inch shorter and started out on this cycle at the exact same weight. i am up to 185 last check at 4-4 1/2 weeks. no fat gain at all either. similar BF to you i guess..i have low BF looking bodyparts and a few that are stubborn....so its tough to figure my BF by guessing. but anyway, i think this (the cycle like i had mentioned above) will work well for you.....even though comparing a 22 year old to a 30 year old is a big difference.