• Join Us!
  • Thursday Sale for 8/7/14...Forged Poppers, Liver Support, ProSupps Amino's, and Rage!
  • Thursday Sale for 8/7/14...Forged Poppers, Liver Support, ProSupps Amino's, and Rage!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thursday Sale for 8/7/14...Forged Poppers, Liver Support, ProSupps Amino's, and Rage!

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Thursday Sale for 8/7/14...Forged Poppers, Liver Support, ProSupps Amino's, and Rage!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Thursday Sale for 8/7/14...Forged Poppers, Liver Support, ProSupps Amino's, and Rage!
      Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

Forged Poppers, Liver Support, ProSupps Amino's, some NLA Rage...that is what we got for you this week!!!

So starting this Thursday, 8/7/2014, we have another five great products priced for sale...

Forged MHO Poppers $39.99 (regularly $59.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/107/MHO+Poppers/

ProSupps Amino Linx $25.99 (regularly $29.99) $4 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/208/Amino+Linx/

Premium Powders ALCAR $34.99 (regularly $44.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/49/ALCAR+%28400g%29/

NLA SUPP-D Raspberry Lemon Rage $29.99 (regularly $39.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/123...ry+Lemon+Rage/

Forged Liver Support $25.99 (regularly $31.99) $6 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/16/...Liver+Support/

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Thursday Sale for 8/7/14...Forged Poppers, Liver Support, ProSupps Amino's, and Rage!

Thank you!!!

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Thursday Sale for 8/7/14...Forged Poppers, Liver Support, ProSupps Amino's, and Rage!

sorry I was a little late
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

As always, here are my thoughts on this week’s sale:

Forged MHO Poppers $39.99 (regularly $59.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/107/MHO+Poppers/

This is one that I haven’t been lucky enough to try, yet (though I may be in about 3 months). From all I’ve heard, it’s a fantastic product and we even had a thread on the forum from a member who had his testosterone numbers skyrocket after taking only MHO Poppers for a few days. It’s worth its regular price, but this sale price is great. $20 off either saves your non-supplement budget or easily goes to adding something else into your cart at mrsupps.

ProSupps Amino Linx $25.99 (regularly $29.99) $4 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/208/Amino+Linx/

Interestingly enough, though not one I’ve tried, one I’ve had sitting in my cart for a few days…lol. For a while, I had moved on to just bulk BCAA products that were unflavored because of the cost. Well, I can always add a flavor and that’s fine, but for travel or keeping at work, it’s become very tedious. So I’ve been looking for some new, flavored BCAA options other than my Power Chews (which are great; but sometimes I just don’t want to eat). So this is one that’s competitively priced with comparable products on the market and comes with some other goodies aside from just your leucine, isoleucine and valine. I think, particularly, it would be great for during or before workouts if you’re one who doses BCAAs at those times.

Premium Powders ALCAR $34.99 (regularly $44.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/49/ALCAR+%28400g%29/

Nice $10 savings on a good amount of ALCAR. I haven’t been using it as religiously as I had for a while, but I still try to get it in. Carnitines are awesome and this is one of the more popular forms (up with LCLT and GPLC, in my book). There are a plethora of benefits that come along with this from a mental standpoint and you can even see some enhanced fat-burning from it, as well. A staple for most to have.

NLA SUPP-D Raspberry Lemon Rage $29.99 (regularly $39.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/123...ry+Lemon+Rage/

This isn’t one I’ve tried, either (sensing a trend, this week? Lol). But the label is nice. It’s got a few different complexes (prop. blends – which I don’ t like). You’re looking at a muscle-building complex, energy complex, and nootropic complex. Broken down, it looks like a good ingredient list that should provide a nice amount of energy and focus. It lists AAKG and agmatine, but I still wouldn’t expect much of a pump from this one other than normal food/glycogen pumps you get on your own. Worth a try for some energy if you don’t need the pump.

Forged Liver Support $25.99 (regularly $31.99) $6 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/16/...Liver+Support/

This is a longtime favorite of many. A cost efficient option to toss into your cycles, PCT, or time leading up to ensure a healthy liver. Forged supplements are quality and you know what you’re getting with this. Not much to add to that other than if you were gonna grab it anyway, now you can save $6.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

great on the mho poppers have had a few friends rave about this one. also a great sale on the nla rage get the workout lady in your life a boost