• Join Us!
  • MuscleAddiction on Pump Juice Extreme...mini log/review!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: MuscleAddiction on Pump Juice Extreme...mini log/review!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default MuscleAddiction on Pump Juice Extreme...mini log/review!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

MuscleAddiction on Pump Juice Extreme...mini log/review!!!

What's up FG familia!!! Been a while since I have done a review on one of Muscle Research's products, but this one I feel is worth it!!!

So the wife and I just got back from a great camping trip after she had just took 1st place in Women's Open Figure and qualified for National's this past weekend!!! This was her second competition and she killed it!!! She had also placed 3rd in the Women's 35+ Master's Figure at the same show...but that was a bonus. Yeah I can't help but boast about my Nikki, she is just so damn awesome!!! So we came home and my shipment from Mr. Supps was waiting for me . I couldn't wait to try the new Pump Juice Extreme this morning before chest/shoulders and just took the recommended 1 scoop...usually I am a 1.5-2 scoop kind of freak, but wanted to give some respect to this product.

TASTE: Excellent!!! Tasted a bit like the old Zero Loss PWO, but with no after taste, no chemical taste, just a nice fruity flavor!!! Something I could sip on throughout the day type of taste...call me crazy!!!

EFFECT: WOW...so I drank it on the way to the gym, approximately 30 minutes or so drive, and when the wife and I got there I immediately put on my gear and headphones and dropped and did 2 sets of 50 push-ups for my warm up. Blood was engorged in my pecs dramatically!!! My shirt instantly was tight, you could see in the mirror that my pecs were full of blood!!! I was sweating good as well, felt a nice euphoric burst of energy, and it stayed the entire workout until my last set for shoulders.

PUMP: It has been 3 hours since the end of my workout and my shoulders are still feeling the effect, I still have energy, and I still feel a nice pump throughout my upper body!!! I am not going to get all analytically descriptive on the ingredients of it, but the combination of ingredients seem to be on par from the personal feeling I got from it.

DRIVE/FOCUS: Excellent!!! I was so into my workout with the wife and she was pushing me good too...after all she has set the bar high now becoming a National level competitor!!! I was focused, driven, aggressive, and the weight even after basically being off a week or so seemed pretty light, pushed 120's for DB Incline Presses for sets of 10...and wished the damn gym had 140's!!! Have to hit up my old gym getting ready for my competition for sure. Overall I liked the feeling I had training today, it was a nice intense session that I was able to power through pretty easily...I did push myself trust me, and by the end was huffing and puffing, dripping sweat all over every piece of equipment I came in contact with lol!!!

So I will update this daily as I continue to use this product, I have also hand picked a few brothers of mine here on FG to try this on me as they are also big PWO freaks, so I will have them do the same as I am doing here considering they will be getting this for FREE from me, so it will be the least they can do .

By the way...YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE, hit me up via PM so I can get your addy's to ship.

Yes Rake I still have your Beastdrol for you as well...it is on its way!!!

Will give another update tomorrow after our back/hamstring workout!!!

dirtwarrior is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is red

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: MuscleAddiction on Pump Juice Extreme...mini log/review!!!

sounds like great stuff

Bootstomper is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Nice review MA! I just got this product last week and while I'll admit I was skeptic on the cherry-berry flavor, once I tasted it I was more than pleasantly surprised. It's become my favorite tasting PWO (and I've got a few that I bounce back and forth with, but after trying this one that might change to just one!). It tastes like juice and doesn't have that chemically flavor that most others have. In fact, my previous "favorite" flavored PWO doesn't taste nearly as good to me anymore after trying this one.

The focus and intensity on this for me have been A+. This stuff is clean. No crash and no sick to my stomach type feeling.

I'd call this one a must try to for anybody out there.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

MuscleAddiction on Pump Juice Extreme...mini log/review!!!
      Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post

What's up FG familia!!! Been a while since I have done a review on one of Muscle Research's products, but this one I feel is worth it!!!

So the wife and I just got back from a great camping trip after she had just took 1st place in Women's Open Figure and qualified for National's this past weekend!!! This was her second competition and she killed it!!! She had also placed 3rd in the Women's 35+ Master's Figure at the same show...but that was a bonus. Yeah I can't help but boast about my Nikki, she is just so damn awesome!!! So we came home and my shipment from Mr. Supps was waiting for me . I couldn't wait to try the new Pump Juice Extreme this morning before chest/shoulders and just took the recommended 1 scoop...usually I am a 1.5-2 scoop kind of freak, but wanted to give some respect to this product.

TASTE: Excellent!!! Tasted a bit like the old Zero Loss PWO, but with no after taste, no chemical taste, just a nice fruity flavor!!! Something I could sip on throughout the day type of taste...call me crazy!!!

EFFECT: WOW...so I drank it on the way to the gym, approximately 30 minutes or so drive, and when the wife and I got there I immediately put on my gear and headphones and dropped and did 2 sets of 50 push-ups for my warm up. Blood was engorged in my pecs dramatically!!! My shirt instantly was tight, you could see in the mirror that my pecs were full of blood!!! I was sweating good as well, felt a nice euphoric burst of energy, and it stayed the entire workout until my last set for shoulders.

PUMP: It has been 3 hours since the end of my workout and my shoulders are still feeling the effect, I still have energy, and I still feel a nice pump throughout my upper body!!! I am not going to get all analytically descriptive on the ingredients of it, but the combination of ingredients seem to be on par from the personal feeling I got from it.

DRIVE/FOCUS: Excellent!!! I was so into my workout with the wife and she was pushing me good too...after all she has set the bar high now becoming a National level competitor!!! I was focused, driven, aggressive, and the weight even after basically being off a week or so seemed pretty light, pushed 120's for DB Incline Presses for sets of 10...and wished the damn gym had 140's!!! Have to hit up my old gym getting ready for my competition for sure. Overall I liked the feeling I had training today, it was a nice intense session that I was able to power through pretty easily...I did push myself trust me, and by the end was huffing and puffing, dripping sweat all over every piece of equipment I came in contact with lol!!!

So I will update this daily as I continue to use this product, I have also hand picked a few brothers of mine here on FG to try this on me as they are also big PWO freaks, so I will have them do the same as I am doing here considering they will be getting this for FREE from me, so it will be the least they can do .

By the way...YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE, hit me up via PM so I can get your addy's to ship.

Yes Rake I still have your Beastdrol for you as well...it is on its way!!!

Will give another update tomorrow after our back/hamstring workout!!!
      i am ready when you are big ma. i am hitting 5th gear now and about to shift into 6th as we speak
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Thanks for the write up I'll be looking forward to the rest of your log I need a new pwo

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

awesome log here great stuff here!!!