• Join Us!
  • Thursday Sale for 7/17/14...Katana + Keto Burn + Support Supplements = SHREDDED!!!
  • Thursday Sale for 7/17/14...Katana + Keto Burn + Support Supplements = SHREDDED!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thursday Sale for 7/17/14...Katana + Keto Burn + Support Supplements = SHREDDED!!!

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Thursday Sale for 7/17/14...Katana + Keto Burn + Support Supplements = SHREDDED!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Thursday Sale for 7/17/14...Katana + Keto Burn + Support Supplements = SHREDDED!!!
      Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

The Mighty Katana stacked with Keto Burn with support supplements to complete a cycle for SHREDDING!!!!

So starting this Thursday, 7/17/2014, we have another five great products priced for sale...

Katanadrol 3.0 $49.99 (regularly $69.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/88/Katanadrol+v3.0/

Keto Burn $29.99 (regularly $39.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/94/Keto+Burn/

Medivin $24.99 (regularly $29.99) $7 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/46/Medivin/

Premium Powders NAC $11.99 (regularly $19.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/66/...C%29+Capsules/

ALL Power Chews Products $25.99 (regularly $45.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductManuf...4/Power+Chews/

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default Re: Thursday Sale for 7/17/14...Katana + Keto Burn + Support Supplements = SHREDDED!!!

Great deal on the katana

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Thursday Sale for 7/17/14...Katana + Keto Burn + Support Supplements = SHREDDED!!!

Thanks Baby!!! Yeah my math on two of the products was a little off sorry...

Medivin is $5 OFF!!!

Premium Powders NAC is $8 OFF!!!

Still some excellent deals on great supplements!!!

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

awesome timing to get super cut up this week somehow it seems like a sign to me that i need to drop a few pounds

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Katanadrol 3.0 $49.99 (regularly $69.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/88/Katanadrol+v3.0/

Katana is a great dry cutter at its best. It can also be used for a very nice lean bulk or a recomp, as well, but cutting is what it’s known for. Most like to run it a bit longer and at a bit higher of a dose, so this is an easy way to grab some extra bottles to make the run as good as possible. There are quite a few logs of it solo when it was first released showing how effective it can be (I was honestly surprised, as I thought there was no way it could hang with v1). It’s also a great compound to stack with methylated ones like Epi-Strong or Helladrol.

Keto Burn $29.99 (regularly $39.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/94/Keto+Burn/

Whether you’re looking to maintain cortisol and hormone levels in PCT or just trying to cut a few lbs., Keto Burn is a fantastic product. I like to use it at just 2 caps every AM and it lasts 45 days (30 days if you add the 3rd cap in the afternoon like most like to). It’s certainly an additional way to hit different pathways to help with fat loss and well worth the price.

Medivin $24.99 (regularly $29.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/46/Medivin/

This has been my go-to multi ever since Mr. Supps started carrying it. I always used to bounce around between NOW Adam and CL’s Orange Triad. All of those are good options, but I’ve been happy with this ever since I started using it. One of the biggest selling points for me is that they’re in individual packs like the GNC stuff always was. It makes it very easy when traveling or going on vacation to just toss a pack in instead of counting out pills, putting them into a container or bag, or worst of all, lugging another bottle around. It also has a minimal amount of fish oil in it and enough that I rarely supplement additional fish oil anymore. If you’re someone who likes using this, it’s a good time to grab a few months’ supply and save some added cash.

Premium Powders NAC $11.99 (regularly $19.99) $8 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/66/...C%29+Capsules/
      Whether you’re looking to just add an antioxidant or more likely, complement your PCT, NAC is a good and very cost-effective option. And I’ve said this numerous times, but it can’t be stated enough – bulk NAC powder is HORRIBLE. Yeah, I always tried to buy bulk powders to save money when I can, but some things aren’t worth it and this is one of those things. You’re paying about the same amount anyway when you research it and these are capped, which is awesome. Because otherwise you’re looking at capping which takes time or trying to take it straight, which is a miserable thing (I seriously puked when I tried). You know that kind of pungent smell when you take a cycle support product? When you open the bottle and smell something? Yeah, that’s largely the NAC.

ALL Power Chews Products $25.99 (regularly $45.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductManuf...4/Power+Chews/

I’ve been a supporter of Power Chews ever since they came out. Their biggest selling point to me is the portability when traveling. You can snack on some BCAAs or glutamine while going on road trips, not have to deal with powders when you’re gone for the weekend, etc. Also, they taste pretty darn good. They’re a great chance to satisfy your sweet tooth without wrecking any of your progress; particularly if you’re in prep or cutting. And the D-Test blue chews are PHENOMENAL.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

another great sale mr supps
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

great supps this week guess its a sign i need to start my cut I've been putting off katana and keto burn is a hell of a cutting cycle the logs and reviews on both were very impressive