• Join Us!
  • Horror Stories
  • Horror Stories
  • Horror Stories
  • Horror Stories
  • Horror Stories
  • Horror Stories
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Horror Stories

funk_d is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 263
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Horror Stories

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Horror Stories
      • Horror Stories

• Horror Stories
      • Horror Stories
      • Horror Stories
      • Horror Stories
      • Horror Stories
      • Horror Stories
      Lets hear some horror stories, anyone have any good ones??

Billy_Bathgate
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

3 y/o head of the class in my swim team. Went to go off the low dive, as I was the only one allowed to by myself. Since I was so clever, I thought hmm...if Im down here and they are down there...whos to stop my from going off the high dive ( I had many times before).

So up I go hauling ass while the fat instructor blows her wistle and my grandma yells from the balcony. I get to the very last step...

My foot slips and I fall straight down. My chin hits the top step and I fall backwards. I land right on my head.

Next thing I know I wake up in the hostpital. Broke my cranium (split my head open...seriously) and broke my chin. lol

Riding my bike once and reached down to see if the chain was tight. Finger slipped into the main sprocket and the tooth went through my 1st knuckle. Had to keep peddling to get my finger out..fucking hurt bad

Playing with gas once. Had about a gallon glass jar in my hand lit. lol The plan was to drop and run to let it explode. Gravity was faster than my running speed and gas poured down the bottom half of me. Buring like crazy on fire... but I jumped in the river and it went out

You know those tire swings? They have the big 4x8 on the top. I was pushing my two little bros on it and the beam came off the two posts and landed right on my back as I was pushing them up in the air. Broke 2 ribs on each side. That sucked...I was only like 14 too. Lucky I didnt puncture a lung!

Had a CO2 cartridge. Thought it would be cool to bust the seal with a pocket knife. Was holding it in one hand and pushing the knife with the other. Knife slipped off and went completley through my left index finger. I puked when I saw the blade poking out on the other side! Still have nerve damage to this day.

this ***** broke my finger once....

zipped up my pants catching my wiener OUCH!

Riding a dirk bike once, wet grass but thought I was bad ass (KX250). Going around a corner and was hard on the throttle, hit the power band. Next thing I know the back tire passes me and Im sliding backwards. The tire catches and throws me (according to my friend watching and laughing) about 10 ft in the air and about 20 ft vertically. Rips my shoulder clean out of socket and land on my head. fucking hurt alot...

Thought I caught an STD once and went to the ER. Doctor stuck a Q-tip in my urethra...man that hurt! (didnt have one either BTW!)

Do any of those count?

lineman
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Most of mine are from my childhood ...... they might be better served tell them to a therapist. Need more coffee it's 05:03

jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

damn billy, you are lucky to have all your parts still attatched! I have one . Back in high school I had and still have today a 70 mustang. we were out at the street races in dallas and my motor has running way too rich at high rpm so I tried adjusting the carb. it was dark and when a guy brought over a flash light I saw the prob. the choke butterfly had closed partially. my buddy was in the drivers seat watching the fuel pressure gauge and the tach. I said to him I see the prob and started working on getting it fixed the car was running. my buddy had got out to hear me and as he got back in he hit the gas. the carb backfired and my shirt got caught in the fan. it ripped my shirt off the bad part was my head was over the carb. I fell back and heard someone yell "uncoooool duuude!" thats when I felt the heat. MY hair was on fire! and so were my hands. I was blind from the flash and started running around bumping into people screaming like a six year old girl that just had a snake crawl up her dress, until someone threw there big gulp on me to put me out. then it was hospital time. 2nd degree burns to my scalp and hands I got lucky. If you were around in the 80s the more hair you had the better and I went from having nice long heavy metal hair to a sweet mullet but 100% bald on top.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

Vtwin
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

A friend of mine from the gym who is 50 years old and been cycling for over 25 of them had this happen to him. After taking a shower he injected in the glute without swabbing the area with alcohol, over a period of several days he developed a very hot red streak that started to run down his quad. He fianlly went to the ER and found out that he had developed a bacterea infection and that it was a flesh devouring one. They had to cut holes in his quad and glute to remove the infected area. Then each day he had to wash the infected region and stuff it with gaze until it grew back. The doctor told him if he had waited anothe 12 hours they would have had to remove his leg and anothe 24 after that he would have died. Evidentally there was bacterea on his skin and when he injected he actually got some of it down in the area that the needle end up and that is what caused the infection. Believe me this is no BS story.

THE JUICE
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

sorry top hear that guys, that shit sucks. Ive had alot of nasty shit happen to me before. The good thing about is me I have never broken a bone before.

The worst thing thats happend to me is that when I was like 11 years old or 12, I had this bunk bed. I used to speep on the top. One night I woke up crying and on the floor with a huge pain in my chin. My parents were around me, as well as my sister which were little at the time. I was bleeding bad. What had happend was that I fell from the top of the bed and hit my stereo corner. The stereo was on my little shelf which was about 4 feet high. When I fell I hit the corner with my chin and cut it deep open. I had to go to the hospital to get it stiched up. The good thing about this was that I was asleep and probably fainted when I feel cause when I woke up I was inb the floor crying.

Another thing Ive seen, didnt happen to me but to my little cousin like 3 years ago, the kid was like 6 at the time. He was outside his house playing with my sisters, his little brother, my girl cousin. They had this latter and we using it as a see-saw. They had it on top of thier go-cart. Next thing u know it my little cousin comes in the house, saying "LOOK". We didnt notice anything, until we saw his arm. Man everyone started screaming inside, my uncles, my parents, my cousins. His arm looked nasty, he broke in between the elbow and the wrist. It really looked nasty, that to this day I cannot get the image out of my head.

3Vandoo is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 11.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I had a dream about rado
      three doodoo is back! Hide your women!

Keiser
      This user has no status.

I am: