• Join Us!
  • masteron one of my favorites
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: masteron one of my favorites

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default masteron one of my favorites

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Masteron

Introduction

Drostanolone is the generic chemical name for the anabolic steroid known commonly as Masteron. Drostanolone is an oil-based injectable and belongs to the family of dihydroteststerone derivatives (DHT derivatives). This is to say that Masteron is one of the many anabolic steroids that is actually a modified analogue of Dihydrotestosterone. In other words, Masteron’s parent hormone is Dihydrotestosterone. All synthetic anabolic steroid analogues are in one way or another modifications of three anabolic steroids that are naturally and endogenously manufactured in the body: Testosterone, Nandrolone, and Dihydrotestosterone. Masteron happens to be an analogue of Dihydrotestosterone, and other anabolic steroids that belong to the family of DHT derivatives includes anabolic steroids such as Winstrol (Stanozolol), Anadrol (Oxymetholone), Anavar, (Oxandrolone), Primobolan (Methenolone) and many others. Masteron itself is regarded as being a fairly weak anabolic steroid in regards to its muscle building, strength gaining, and overall anabolic effects. In bio assays, its anabolic:androgenic ratio was determined to be that of 62 – 130:25 – 40. Testosterone’s anabolic:androgenic ratio in comparison is 100:100, which should easily demonstrate the outstanding difference in the properties and capabilities of the two. It is important to use Testosterone as the base measuring standard due to the fact that because Testosterone is quite literally the father of all anabolic steroids, it is the one anabolic steroid that is utilized as the measuring bar by which all other anabolic steroids are measured against and compared with.

Winstrol SaleDrostanolone was first officially created and announced in 1959 by Syntex. Syntex was a very popular name in the pharmaceutical industry when it came to the development of the many different anabolic steroids that are known and used today. Some popular anabolic steroids that were developed by Syntex included Anadrol (Oxymetholone), and Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone). Although Drostanolone was officially created in 1959, it was not released onto the prescription drug market until 10 years later under the trade and brand name known as Masteron. Lilly, another very well-known pharmaceutical company had worked very closely with Syntex in the manufacture and sale of all kinds of pharmaceutical drugs. Both of these companies had an agreement with each other to share and exchange research and development plans, resources, as well as costs. The flip-side to this agreement would be that only one of these pharmaceutical companies would hold the rights to the drug. When it came to Masteron, Lilly was the company that sold it on the American prescription drug market under a different name, known as Drolban. However, Syntex also alternatively marketed the drug on the prescription drug market, only internationally outside of the United States. In a nutshell, Lilly would be in charge of the marketing of Masteron (under the name Drolban) in the United States, while Syntex would oversee the marketing of Masteron internationally.

Masteron’s clinical and medical use was determined to be primarily for the treatment of female breast cancer, often as one of the last resort treatment options after other first and second line treatments have failed. Upon its release onto the prescription drug market, the FDA approved its use for this purpose, and Masteron was very suitable for this purpose. Because it possessed a much lower androgenic rating than Testosterone, it would for the most part be more tolerable for female use due to the lower potential for virilization to occur (although this would still be a risk). At the time of its release, this was a novel advantage, as not many other anabolic steroids were yet developed with very low androgenic strength ratings that would be exceptional in the treatment of breast cancer in female patients, typically a patient group that does not tend to respond very favorably to anabolic steroid therapies due to the inherent risk of virilization due to androgenic effects. Testosterone Propionate, which at the time was used commonly in the same third-line treatment of female breast cancer, was compared with Masteron even in the prescription pamphlet and information for Masteron where it stated that the probability of developing virilization symptoms with Masteron was far less when compared with equal Testosterone Propionate dosages. There was one problem upon the early use of Masteron for female breast cancer patients, however. That was the issue of an initial prescription dose of 300mg/week of Masteron, which was too high for females and resulted in virilization symptoms developing among many female patients. The long term administration of Masteron also resulted in increased virilization development. The two primary factors contributing to virilization are dose and duration of use, both of which when too high and/or for too long will result in increased virilization symptoms in females, which was something seemingly overseen by medical professionals at the time.

When it comes to Masteron’s use in bodybuilding athletics, it was not until the 1970s that its use began and spread into the 1980s. Breast cancer treatments and drugs that proved to be far more effective with no risk of virilization were eventually developed and approved, which resulted in Masteron slowly losing its place as a drug in the treatment of breast cancer. Because of this, the manufacture and sale of Masteron went on the decline. Drolban production was discontinued in the late 1980s, and other brands of Masteron were discontinued also. Although Masteron still remains on the list of approved medications, it is not currently in production and nor is it being sold on the American prescription market.

Drostanolone is a modified form of DHT, with an added methyl group onto carbon number two. This addition is what is known for increasing its anabolic strength due to the fact that without this addition, Dihydrotestosterone is effectively reduced into an inactive metabolite in muscle tissue by the enzyme 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. This modification on Masteron allows it to avoid interaction with this enzyme in muscle tissue, making it very anabolic where DHT would normally never have the capability to be. There are two main variants of Masteron: Drostanolone Propionate, which is the original preparation that was manufactured and marketed by Syntex and Lilly, and then there is Drostanolone Enanthate. The Enanthate variant is a much longer acting format of Masteron, and was not originally manufactured in the pharmaceutical industry. It is instead, for the most part, an underground formulation of Drostanolone. The addition of the esters to the Drostanolone molecule alter its half-life in the body. For example, Drostanolone Propionate will exhibit a half-life of 4.5 days, while Drostanolone Enanthate exhibits a half-life of 7 – 10 days. These esters are attached by way of ester bonding onto the 17-beta hydroxyl group on the steroid structure, and some of these esters happen to be shorter than others, while some are longer than others in their structure. The longer the ester is, the longer the half-life of the compound is extended. The shorter it is, the shorter the half-life of the anabolic steroid. This is because the body’s enzymes must work to remove the ester from the anabolic steroid, and only once this has completed, will there be the pure anabolic steroid free to do its work in the body. Until this is complete, the anabolic steroid (while esterified) is not biologically active in the body.

Because Masteron is a DHT derivative, it shares very similar characteristics with its parent hormone. It is therefore unable to interact with the aromatase enzyme, and therefore no aromatization (conversion into Estrogen) results. Therefore, Masteron should not convert into Estrogen at any dose, and it will not carry with it the typical Estrogen-related side effects such as bloating, gynecomastia, water retention, or fat gain and/or retention. Although Masteron is not very strong in terms of anabolic effects, it serves as a very useful compound for those competitive bodybuilders who need to step on stage due to the fact that not only does it avoid aromatization completely, but it exhibits a moderate degree of aromatase inhibition, which will actively reduce blood plasma levels of Estrogen in the body. What results with the use of Masteron, therefore, is a change of look to the physique where a hard, ‘ripped’, and ‘chiseled’ physique results. However, a low enough body fat percentage must be obtained before this can be experienced, which is why Masteron serves as an excellent pre-contest and/or cutting anabolic steroid. This anti-estrogenic effect of Masteron is the literal reason as to why it was utilized as an advanced breast cancer drug in females.

is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default Re: masteron one of my favorites

Masteron Side Effects

Masteron is one of the anabolic steroids in use by athletes and bodybuilders that is regarded as being very low risk in terms of the propensity and side effects. It can be considered one of the more ‘mild’ anabolic steroids where side effects are concerned. The issue with Masteron side effects lies in its ability to be well tolerated by some individuals, while others might be very susceptible to certain Masteron side effects, such as androgenic side effects. This is due to the fact that Masteron is a DHT-derivative, and might induce various androgenic side effects in individuals who are more sensitive to androgenic side effects.

Winstrol for SaleBecause Masteron is a DHT-derivative, it does not convert into a more potent androgen like Testosterone does. Testosterone, when it passes through various tissues in the body, becomes exposed to the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. This enzyme is responsible for the reduction (or conversion) of Testosterone into the much more powerful androgen known as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Because Masteron is a DHT-derivative, it is not affected by this enzyme at all, and therefore the androgenic Masteron side effects that are experienced can be said to be the general experience one would have from Masteron where androgenic side effects are concerned. The same cannot be said for something like Testosterone. However, with that being the case, Masteron itself does affect androgen receptors in the typical androgen-sensitive areas of the body that might generate androgenic side effects, such as the prostate, scalp, and skin. While Testosterone’s androgenic rating is that of 100, Masteron’s androgenic rating is 25 – 40, making it much less androgenic than Testosterone itself. While this is good news for Masteron, it is still considered an androgen, and as such it will still exhibit activity at androgen receptors in the different tissues of the body. Therefore, androgenic side effects can still be a potential concern, especially for those who are more sensitive to it.

Androgenic side effects include increased acne as a result of an increase in the production of skin oils, potential hair loss (male pattern baldness) in those who possess the genetic predisposition for it, and benign prostatic hypertrophy. Androgenic Masteron side effects can be an even greater concern for females, which manifests itself in the form of virilization and can include the deepening of the voice, hair growth on the body, the enlargement of the clitoris, and menstrual irregularities.

Because Masteron is a DHT-derivative, it cannot possibly interact with the aromatase enzyme at any dose in any case. This enzyme is responsible for the conversion (or aromatization) of androgens into Estrogen, and therefore absolutely no estrogenic side effects should be experienced from Masteron alone. As previously mentioned in this profile, Masteron itself possesses a degree of aromatase inhibition, and therefore acts as a moderate aromatase inhibitor, and will possibly even reduce the incidence of estrogenic side effects (especially with the use of anabolic steroids that are prone to aromatization).

Because Masteron is indeed an anabolic androgenic steroid, it does exhibit shutdown and/or suppression of endogenous natural Testosterone production in the body. All anabolic steroids exhibit this effect in one way or another, and the shutdown or suppression of the HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis) is one of the most important Masteron side effects to address. Without the implementation of a proper PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) program after the conclusion of a cycle, it is very possible for the individual to be left with a nonfunctioning HPTA, a medical condition known as hypogonadism. Although the human body can recover its HPTA function without any assistance within months of halting an anabolic steroid cycle, many can be left with permanent HPTA dysfunction. A proper PCT program is essential to ensuring proper recovery, and includes the use of various compounds that serve to stimulate the body’s HPTA function in order to restore endogenous Testosterone productions to normal levels. The failure to engage in a proper PCT program can potentially result in a lifetime treatment of TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy).

Masteron side effects also include effects on the cardiovascular system, which is typical of anabolic steroid use at bodybuilding dosages, no matter the compound utilized. The most impacting effect on cardiovascular function is that of negative alterations in cholesterol levels whereby HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol) will decrease, and the LDL cholesterol (the bad cholesterol) will increase. Typically with non C17-alpha alkylated oral anabolic steroids (of which Masteron is one of them), the only real risk is that of HDL decrease, though LDL can increase slightly. However, larger increases in LDL are more typical of C17-alpha alkylated oral anabolic steroids due to their stronger impacts on the liver and its function. Masteron side effects on the cardiovascular system in particular may impart an even greater negative impact on cholesterol levels than most other injectable non-alkylated anabolic steroids simply due to its anti-estrogenic properties (as an aromatase inhibitor). Through aromatase inhibition, Estrogen levels are reduced below normal physiological levels. It is a well-known and well documented fact that Estrogen plays a very important role in the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels, and with a reduction in total circulating Estrogen levels, Masteron may impact cholesterol levels more negatively than most other injectable compounds. It is advised in such a situation to supplement with healthy fats (omega 3 fats) and other cardiovascular supportive nutrients and compounds in order to mitigate this Masteron side effect.

Masteron is an injectable anabolic steroid that is not C17-alpha alkylated (C17AA). C17AA oral anabolic steroids are modified at the C17th carbon to include an alkyl group so that the compound will survive metabolism through the liver. The downside to this effect is a greater amount of strain and stress on the liver, resulting in liver toxicity issues. Masteron is completely void of this effect, as it is not an oral C17AA anabolic steroid, and does not express any measure of liver toxicity or alteration of liver enzyme values in the blood

is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Masteron Dosage

In general, the Masteron dosage (as well as its use in cycles) has more limitations upon it than most other anabolic steroids due to its higher price in comparison to other compounds. It is also much less effective in terms of anabolism and strength, and therefore a higher Masteron dosage in comparison to most other anabolic steroids is required in order to elicit desired effects. Its use in general is quite limited due to the fact that it primarily serves in the athletic and bodybuilding world as a pre-contest and/or cutting drug. In some rare instances, it might also serve as a useful compound in lean mass cycles. Although it, like any anabolic steroid, can be used for the purpose of bulking, it is not generally optimal because of the requirement for much higher Masteron doses in order to achieve this effect. For this purpose, other anabolic steroids are better suited.

The other concern to be aware of is the fact that there is a large gap in the area of clinical data where its use for the purpose of physique and performance enhancement is concerned. Masteron’s very first (and pretty much only) medical and clinical application was for the purpose of female breast cancer treatment, not for the preservation or addition of lean mass. Although anabolic steroids in general are not medically approved for the purpose of physique and performance enhancement, many are indeed used for the purpose of weight gain, strength gain, and lean mass promotion, especially in those who are very frail and/or are suffering from wasting diseases. Masteron was seldom, if ever, used for such purposes. The Masteron dosages required for bodybuilders and athletics are almost entirely based upon anecdotal reports from those who have used it for such purposes. In general, the Masteron dosage required for positive performance and physique changes are going to be much higher than most anabolic steroids due to its fairly weak anabolic nature.

Medical Masteron dosages called for 100mg of Masteron, administered three times per week (a total Masteron dosage of 300mg per week), and for an 8 week period of use at a minimum. Following these 8 weeks, the patient’s condition would be assessed, and the physician and patient would then decide on the next course of action, normally to resume Masteron use for as long as required to treat the individual’s cancer.

Buy WinstrolFor the purpose of performance and physique enhancement, a beginner Masteron dosage would call for 200 – 400mg per week, normally used in cutting or pre-contest cycles for competitive bodybuilders. Normally a Masteron dosage of 400mg/week is used by most as the idea Masteron dose, considering its fairly weak anabolic effect. Intermediate and advanced Masteron doses normally never rise above 400mg/week either, as Masteron’s primary use is that of an aesthetic enhancing compound that brings out the ‘chiseled’ and ‘hard’ look to the physique when the body is at a very low body fat percentage. Therefore, even intermediate and advanced Masteron users will never venture above the 400mg/week range. For more significant anabolic effects, Masteron dosages above 400mg weekly could be used, but this is a seldom occurrence both due to the lack of anabolic strength and the fact that this practice becomes costly when Masteron’s higher price is taken into consideration.

Female Masteron dosage lands in the 50mg/week range, usually for a period of 4 – 6 weeks. A higher Masteron dosage and/or for longer Masteron cycles would present virilization issues in women, as evidenced by the virilization documented in female clinical patients at doses of 300mg/week.

Because Masteron is primarily of the Drostanolone Propionate variant, its half-life is that of 4.5 days and should be administered every other day for the best effects and for the maintenance of stable and steady blood plasma levels.

is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Masteron Cycle

In order to fully understand how a Masteron cycle should be structured, performed, and used, its primary role in the use of bodybuilding and athletics should be understood. There are two main benefits, and therefore roles, that Masteron achieves for the user.

The first is that of an aesthetic enhancing effect. By referring to Masteron as being primarily useful for aesthetic effects, this means that for the most part it provides a visually appealing benefit to the user rather than the benefit of performance, strength, and/or size and bulk. The main reason why Masteron accomplishes this is due to its ability to inhibit the aromatase enzyme to some degree, causing water retention to drop (sometimes significantly). The subcutaneous water that is removed will allow the underlying musculature to become far more prominent than it was prior to the Masteron cycle. Normally during the use of anabolic steroids (especially aromatizable anabolic steroids), the musculature under the skin is obscured by both fat and subcutaneous water. When the individual achieves a low enough body fat percentage, the only remaining roadblock to the ‘chiseled’, ‘hard’, and ‘ripped’ look is the remaining subcutaneous water underneath the skin. With the reduction of circulating Estrogen levels in the body, the associated water retention that Estrogen is also responsible for will become reduced (or disappear with extreme reductions of Estrogen). Masteron assists in achieving this effect through its role as a strong androgen, and as a moderate aromatase inhibitor.

Buy Winstrol HereThe second benefit and role that Masteron accomplishes for the user is its synergistic effects with the use of other anabolic steroids in Masteron cycles. Masteron is indeed a stronger anabolic than Testosterone itself, but it does not possess an anabolic rating very significantly above Testosterone itself, and might be weaker in some instances. Masteron therefore makes up for its lack of anabolic strength in its ability to enhance the effects and capabilities of other anabolic steroids it may be stacked with within a Masteron cycle. Very rarely is Masteron ever utilized on its own, and so its greatest capabilities and benefits arise with the use of other anabolic steroids alongside it. Masteron’s anti-Estrogen capabilities through its aromatase inhibition does indeed contribute to this, but it also has the capability of binding to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), preventing that SHBG from binding to the other anabolic steroids being used, such as Testosterone. SHBG is a protein that binds to sex steroids, such as Testosterone, and renders them inactive for as long as SHBG is bound to them (this is the difference between ‘free’ Testosterone and ‘bound’ Testosterone, where bound Testosterone has been bound to SHBG). Many DHT-derivatives exhibit this beneficial and synergistic effect, and Masteron shares this benefit as well.

Because of the benefits and capabilities listed here, Masteron cycles are best taken advantage of with the use of other anabolic steroids alongside Masteron itself. Although Masteron is not ideal for the purpose of bulking, its use in bulking cycles can be validated through its use alongside Testosterone in a bulking cycle, for example. Run on its own, Masteron is regarded as a sub-optimal anabolic steroid. It still reserves its special place as a pre-contest and/or cutting compound that is best used alongside other anabolic steroids.

Beginner Masteron cycles would typically utilize some form of basic Testosterone (Enanthate, Cypionate, or most commonly, Propionate) at a general dose of 400 – 500mg weekly, alongside a Masteron dosage of around 400mg per week. This would generally be a cutting or pre-contest cycle in which the user’s goal is to shed body fat and to ‘harden up’ the physique. The reason for the common use of Testosterone Propionate in Masteron cycles is primarily due to the fact that Masteron is readily and primarily available as Drostanolone Propionate, and it therefore melds perfectly with Testosterone Propionate for obvious reasons.

Intermediate Masteron cycles will usually introduce a third compound into the Masteron cycle, usually an oral anabolic steroid. Winstrol or Anavar (or even Primobolan) are typical choices. Once again, such a cycle would be a pre-contest or fat loss cycle, which is the reason for the inclusion of such compounds as Winstrol, Anavar or Primobolan, due to the fact that they are all known as being non-estrogenic compounds typically utilized for the purpose of lean mass or cutting body fat. An oral steroid typically used for bulking, such as Dianabol or Anadrol, are rarely combined with Masteron. However, the truth is that these compounds can also be thrown into Masteron cycles as well, but this is a fairly rare occurrence considering the nature of Masteron itself.

Advanced Masteron cycles generally do not include more than 3 compounds in total as well, but might include more advanced level anabolic steroids that go hand-in-hand with Masteron, such as Trenbolone, for example. Trenbolone is well-known as an anabolic steroid that melds very well with Masteron due to its non-estrogenic nature and its ability to assist in achieving the lean and hard look to the physique. A typical advanced Masteron cycle that is favored by pre-contest bodybuilders would be: Testosterone Propionate, Masteron, and Trenbolone. Some bodybuilders might elect to become adventurous and push their Masteron cycles the extra distance by including an oral anabolic steroid into such a stack. In these cases, typically Anavar, Winstrol, Primobolan, or Turinabol are used. Once again, this is because the properties of all of these anabolic steroids are very similar to Masteron, thus furthering and boosting the overall effects that Masteron would have on the physique.

As a final note on Masteron cycles, Masteron is indeed an anabolic steroid that commonly is combined with fat loss agents such as Clenbuterol, T3 (Thyroid hormone), and/or Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Because Masteron, as mentioned many times already, is generally utilized as a pre-contest and/or cutting agent, it is generally used in such cycles where other similar cutting agents are used, hence the common inclusion of fat loss agents as well.

is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Masteron enanthate, which is also known as Drostanolone enanthate, has the chemical name of 17beta-Hydroxy-2alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one Enanthate. This steroid has an active life of nearly eight to nine days and can be detected for up to several weeks. It has an anabolic androgenic rate of 62:25.

This steroid provides an aesthetic enhancement effect and is considered by bodybuilders as one of the best steroids to reduce any possible subcutaneous water retention that may obscure the view of muscle mass underneath. It also enhances bioavailability of other steroids in an anabolic steroid cycle through its anti-estrogen and anti-aromatase effects and preventing a measurable amount of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) from binding to other anabolic steroids and rendering them inactive. This anabolic androgenic steroid is best used for its ability to inhibit the transformation of free testosterone to estrogen and thereby enhancing the rate of free testosterone circulating in the body. The recommended dosage of Masteron enanthate is 400-600 mg weekly for men and 100 mg weekly for females and can be stacked with Trenbolone Enanthate, Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, T3, IGF-1, and Testosterone.

Masteron, available in oral and injectable forms, is not recommended to those suffering from health problems like testicular atrophy, testicular cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, liver damage, kidney damage, stroke, high blood pressure, and respiratory problems. The use of Masteron enanthate or propionate is also not advised for girls and women, especially who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or may get pregnant while using it. It is also not advised for children or those diagnosed with hypertension, high blood pressure, and prostate or breast cancer or those treated for health conditions such as testicular atrophy, testicular cancer, liver damage, kidney damage, stroke, and respiratory problems.

When abused or overdosed, Masteron can lead to oily skin, acne, body/facial hair growth, deepening of the voice, and hair loss. It may even cause increased sebum secretion (oily skin), increased bouts of acne (associated with increased sebum secretion), bodily and facial hair growth, and the increased risk of male pattern baldness. In women, Masteron can cause side effects like development of male secondary sex characteristics such as deepening of the voice, growth of body and facial hair), clitoral enlargement, and menstrual irregularities. Abuse of this steroid can even lead to suppression of the HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis) and natural endogenous Testosterone production. Therefore, the use of post cycle therapy drugs like Clomid or Nolvadex is highly recommended to restore the normalization of the HPTA and endogenous Testosterone production as quickly as possible.

Masteron tablets and injections must be stored at a controlled room temperature of 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) with excursions permitted to 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F) and kept away from unauthorized use, pets, sunlight, moisture, and children.

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

Masteron E is the bomb. Adding it in soon as long as my BP stays good with low test and npp.

is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6p6 View Post
      Masteron E is the bomb. Adding it in soon as long as my BP stays good with low test and npp.
      I'm on 800 week love it

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAIN-MAN View Post
      I'm on 800 week love it