• Join Us!
  • Russian Dbol????????????????
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian Dbol????????????????

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Russian Dbol????????????????

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Are they white with a line through 1 side?I got sent a few 1000 so they werent in any foil paks they were in tape like a page for shipping I assume,thanks

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Russian Dbol????????????????

Originally posted by BigSoda
      Are they white with a line through 1 side?I got sent a few 1000 so they werent in any foil paks they were in tape like a page for shipping I assume,thanks
      i thought i recalled them being white with beveled edges and no score? but might have been a score. then again i used akpuxuh russians....and there are bioreactor and others i suppose that may be different. push down on it with your thumb real hard. if it doesn't break its probably legit.

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Russians are just plain white, no score or markings. I have 500 of them sitting in my drawer. That's why you have to really trust your source on russians, they aren't cost effective to ship in the blisters, and they're very plain without them. Guess the best way to tell is just try them

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by BigD
      Russians are just plain white, no score or markings. I have 500 of them sitting in my drawer. That's why you have to really trust your source on russians, they aren't cost effective to ship in the blisters, and they're very plain without them. Guess the best way to tell is just try them
      yeah, i thought mine were no score and beveled edges. i always get blisters with dbol, except thais which come in bags or loose usually.

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah I got thais loose and naps loose, but both of those are fairly easy to ID. The russians I haven't tried yet, had to wait till I found I source I trusted enough

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah I got thais loose and naps loose, but both of those are fairly easy to ID. The russians I haven't tried yet, had to wait till I found I source I trusted enough
      they are the shit. i say they are more potent than thais. but maybe it was because it was my first time with dbol and it happened to be russian. who knows. i blew up like 17 lbs in 2 weeks or so while on 1/2mg of real zeneca arimidex. so it was quality weight, not water bloat.

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

DAMN! Best results i've heard of from that short a time on dbol. Were you taking mod/high dose like 50mg/day, or lower like 30-35? Either way, that's damn impressive! I had a friend of mine gain 18lbs in a month from dbol alone... and he kept every freakin' lb! I had him on ldex with it, and clomid at the end. Shit son, if the russians are that good, I won't even have to take my green giants at the same time... though I probably will anyway

##spiderbaby##
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

All I can say is try 100mg of them tommorrow you should know 3 hours later

BTW the russians I used were just round. No markings of anykind and they tasted slightly sweet, not candy just a bit more sweet than think a tablet should.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

DAMN! Best results i've heard of from that short a time on dbol. Were you taking mod/high dose like 50mg/day, or lower like 30-35? Either way, that's damn impressive! I had a friend of mine gain 18lbs in a month from dbol alone... and he kept every freakin' lb! I had him on ldex with it, and clomid at the end. Shit son, if the russians are that good, I won't even have to take my green giants at the same time... though I probably will anyway
      yeah, it was insane. i had dieted WAY down. so between the dbol and the muscle memory i jumped up real quick. i was using 35mg ED (every 3-4 hours) and 1/2 tab arimidex. did it for 5 weeks, made most of the gains in the first 2-3 weeks though. then jumped on winny by IP at 2 50mg's a day for 4 weeks to solidify it. 23 lbs at cycle end. kept 17 of it. probably the same 17 from the beginning of the dbol. lol. but it was great having the dbol pump and size gains, while maintaining my vascularity and cut look (well cept for lower abs, ). got lots of compliments while on that simple all oral cycle.
      i did 25mg of green giants and 50mg thai dbol ED the next cycle and got only 8-10 lbs off it in 4 weeks (used sust/EQ too for 10 weeks). but i was pussing out and holding back cals so i wouldn't get fat. what a fag i was. lol

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah ya PANSY, eat as much as possible, then eat a little more... almost wish I could have an nice feeding tube into my esophagus, except that bulking food actually tastes GOOD

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah ya PANSY, eat as much as possible, then eat a little more... almost wish I could have an nice feeding tube into my esophagus, except that bulking food actually tastes GOOD
      i do eat more now......since being on GH/T3/Clen/Slin/EQ/Winny/Test/fina......lol. hard to get fat on all that even with the slin. :p

Small is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 327
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

no score, round white tablets, not shiny like naps.
      Very potent, I'm using them right now, and they are better then thais!

BigD
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Stop talking them up so much Small... you know they're calling to me now, and the androlics too! They're saying... "use us... uuuuuse us, you must BULLLLLLLK again!!" Damn talking tabs!

trefling is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 145
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Russian dbols are the shit....I love them! They also have a sweet taste to them

BigSoda
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!