• Join Us!
  • Lunchbox Life Log - Past, Present and into the Future
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lunchbox Life Log - Past, Present and into the Future

Lunchbox is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 153
      Overall activity: 10.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is Trying to find the auto beast
      mode!!!

I am:
      Godly

Level

Default Lunchbox Life Log - Past, Present and into the Future

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Hi folks.

I have a log posted on two other forums that I thought I would also keep going on this one since I just joined. Some folks here have probably seen it but I thought it would be a nice introduction for those who I will meet for the first time.

I will do some copying and pasting of the pertinent information but leave a lot of the other posts out of it. Start it fresh for FG!

Little Background

1. The Log basically starts on February 24 2012
      2. The most recent updated pics are from about a year ago.
      3. I am going to take some more pics this weekend and post them up. Kinda be a Before / Middle / Now progression.

I wish I would have taken more pics along the journey but I never thought I would be keeping a log on a website. I still have a long way to go to get to my final goals but so far the ride has been freaking fantastic.

So.. stay tuned for the following posts. Gonna take a bit to copy and paste and get the pictures straightened out.

Best Regards
      Lunchbox

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Lunchbox Life Log - Past, Present and into the Future

Can't wait to raed your log here and thanks for starting it.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Achievements:
      mode!!!

I am:
      Godly

Level

The following log is going to be a sort of a past, present and future journey of my life beginning in May of 2010 and carrying on into my next blast in 12 weeks and beyond. When I started coming around the boards a few years ago it was not to learn about the AAS lifestyle so much as it was to learn about nutrition, workouts and an overall healthy lifestyle change that I was wanting to take on. Guys like Knights, OD, Heavyiron, NoCode, JayT and a few others really welcomed me with open arms and pointed me in the right direction in this new lifestyle.

My hard headed tendencies and their assistance led me to looking for a nutritionist that deals with everyone from Joe Schmoe’s like myself to serious BB’ers. Next it was onto TRT (from a doctor) with a little short blasts here and there and to where I am now.

As just a sneak tease, I am 43.5% less than the “man” I was beginning on February 24 2012. (Actually 46.1% Now)

So, bare with me as this unfolds. I am taking a serious mindset with this log and want it to be as complete and as informative as I can. Pictures and spreadsheets with stats of past and present and future will be shared as we move along.

I really want to give another big “THANK YOU” to the guys I mentioned above and anyone I met along the way that didn’t sluff me off and took the time to educate me. Your time and effort has been greatly appreciated and I will always hold each of you in high regards.

I hope that this log finds it’s way to at least one person like myself, looking for a new lifestyle and wanting to explore every path available. If this can help do that then I have payed it forward.

Stay Tuned for much more to come.
      Lunchbox

Achievements:
      mode!!!

I am:
      Godly

Level

I thought about the best way to start off this log for a few days. I thought I could rewind back to my college days and through my failed marriage…. But that would be a waste of your time.

So we will start with what I see as the catalyst that began it all.

May 10 2010

I received a call from my mother in Houston that my father had fallen ill and I needed to come down from DFW as soon as possible. Of course I did and came to find out that my father was suffering from renal failure (kidney). His Creatine and Potassium levels were off the charts and he was scheduled for emergency dialysis. Doctors gave us the usual prognosis, “He could possibly not make it through the night” or “He could recover just fine but will need to make some lifestyle changes”.

After about 10 days in the hospital the doctors pretty much laid it out for him.

One kidney atrophied and probably not functioning over the past 10 to15 years.
      One kidney working at 30% functionality.
      Not a candidate for a kidney transplant.
      Diet change is a must.
      Dialysis 2 times a week for the rest of his life.

My father stats when released from the hospital:
      60 Years of Age
      6’5”
      567 lbs

For the remainder of May and most of June 2010 my dad went through dialysis and tried dieting. I returned back to DFW and work during this time but got a call from my dad late in June. He called to tell me that he had decided the lifestyle he would have to carry on with was not something he was willing to do and was preparing himself to stop and let go. He had researched what would start happening to him if he discontinued dialysis. He would become very lethargic at first which would turn into anger outbursts. Once the poisons in his blood built up to more than what his kidney could handle he would begin to hallucinate. Shortly after that he would stop passing urine which would lead to a heart attack.

After this conversation I did not hesitate at all, I headed back to Houston. For 8 days I watched exactly what my father described above unfold like he had written the end story of his life. And on July 5th 2010 my father passed.

I spent the next year and a half going up and down in life. Depression, alcohol, dipped back into recreational drugs for a while. Managed to keep my job the whole time, which is amazing in itself.

Fast forward to late January 2012…..

(Vern) Another unhealthy person like myself who reports to me at work were talking about dieting, getting into the gym and maybe even running down at the local high school track. Just before this time I had began to think about my fathers’ final weeks in life and how I didn’t want to go out that way. Miserable and contemplating death because life has nothing to offer.

WELL… Vern and I decided to make a change. The first thing was to figure out who was a bigger fat ass, me or him. I was adamant that I was only maybe 20-25 pounds heavier than Vern. He was adamant that I was way way over that. Mind you I had not been on a scale in a long time… most fat people hate scales.

Vern jumped on the scale -- A whopping 292 Pounds.
      Yours truly jumped on the scale -- A tiny, itty bitty 394 Pounds (My actual highest point was 402 Lbs)

I was devastated!!! How the fuck had I let myself get to this point!!

I’ve come to realize since that time, when you are at the point I was…. You don’t look at yourself that way. You hide it from yourself in any way possible. The pictures I am posting are from the company picnic at the end of the year in 2011. I still get sick to my stomach when I see these.

February 24th 2012

Vern and I began our first day at the gym and I started Weight Watchers Online for men. My next post will begin from that point.

For now, Thanks for taking the time to read this. And enjoy some pictures of the old Lunchbox!!
      Attached Images Attached Images

Achievements:
      mode!!!

I am:
      Godly

Level

Just a reminder - The following post is a copy and paste from 8/19/2013

Cont…. February 24, 2012

Thus began the first day of my journey to attempt to make myself a healthier more positive human being.

Vern and I joined 24 Hour Fitness and I signed up on Weight Watchers Online for Men. And as with any change, I started to see results pretty immediately. Weight started coming off quickly and I was thrilled but I felt something was missing. This is about the time I really started hitting the forums looking for advice on nutrition and weight lifting. Like I stated above… some good folks took me in and pointed me in the direction of a nutritionist that deals with all types of clients. I contacted this person and set up a beginning date for a new nutrition plan and took the advice of the guys from EB and other boards and mixed in more weights with my cardio.

I was on a body recomp mission. Went and got hydrostatic weighed and came in at 47.7 % BF!!!

Holy Shit…. I was one fat fking bastad!! As if you guys couldn’t tell from the pictures I posted earlier.

GOALS

1. Burn as much BF% as possible while Building as much muscle as possible.
      2. Tighten up loose skin while dropping the weight.

(My doctor was so surprised that I dropped so much weight so quickly and only had minimal loose skin for the amount of loss. He had never seen it done with results like I had).

DIET

Wow… On the Weight Watchers diet, I was consuming right at 2000 calories a day. With the Nutritionist it was 3900 – 4700 calories a day depending on the day. I was on a Carb Cycling Diet with ZERO cheat days. He offered me a cheat day a week, but I am stubborn and said “Hell No”!! But sweet jeebus…. It was a ton of food to eat when you are eating clean!

(I might have cheated a few times…. Nobody is perfect dammit!!!)

CARDIO

45 Minutes a Day. Minimum 4 Days a week. Keep HR between 135-150 BPM. My usual cardio for the longest time was walking at an incline on the treadmill. Being as fat as I was, this easily got my HR up quickly. Down the line after the weight came off and after my surgery, I started to actually run.

WEIGHTS

Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday – ON
      Wednesday / Sunday – OFF

Every week I would switch it up. Heavy / Low Reps. Light / High Reps. Super Sets. Jumping Jacks / Jump Rope / Pushups between sets. Aerobic Masturbation <---- All Time Favorite!!! LoL

I started with machines until I felt comfortable moving to Olympic and or cable machines. Then moved onto free weights when possible, making sure my joints were strong enough to handle the move up.

Fast Forward to March 8th 2013

I had reached my first goal. Get my BF% and Weight down to where I could have elective surgery performed to remove any excess skin and tissue from the weight loss. Like stated above, my surgeon was amazed and how I was able to tone up almost everywhere on my body and only needing minimal surgery.
      He performed a panniculectomy and an abdominoplasty surgery on me. Usually someone who has lost the amount of weight and BF% that I had would have close to 30 to 40 pounds of loose skin and tissue to be removed. I only ended up getting 12 pounds removed. The surgeon said it was definitely from the extensive weight lifting I did during the process.

Recovering from the surgery…. Holy mother of god! What a crazy month. Eating NORCOS like they were candy. Couldn’t stand up straight. Hurt to get out of bed… hurt to get back into bed. No shower for 3.5 weeks!!! But a lovely sponge bath from my girlfriend every night. God bless her!! In each of my hips were inserted tubes with big suction cups that hung outside my body. I had to have these pinned to clothing and drain them constantly during the day. Plus wear a binding girdle for the month that basically held me together while my inside shifted around into their new positions.

It was a nightmare….. but the results were just what I hoped for!!

I could see my COCK AGAIN!! And the FUCKER GOT BIGGER!!! LoL

Back to the Gym we GO!!

I was so ready!! I spent a little over a month getting my body used to the routine and back into the groove. I hit the weights hard. I did as much cardio as I could stand. I ate lean and clean. Attached is a link to a Google document that all can view. It is a spreadsheet of my measurements taken during this process. As of today…. My total losses are :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rYUZHSHc#gid=0

Neck 1.25 Inches
      Chest 10.00 Inches
      Waist 23.75 Inches
      Bicep 1.50 Inches
      Thigh 3.00 Inches
      Calves 2.25 Inches
      Forearm 0.00 Inches

Weight 167.30 Pounds

Next post will be some updated pictures of me. Just need to transfer them from my girls’ phone to the computer and resize. She took some today of me once we got home from the gym. I found some old dress pants and my original belt that I kept as a reminder, took some pics with those as well.

Thanks again and stay tuned.

EDIT ---- I did not have any gastric bypass or stomach shrinking surgery. This was all done with diet, cardio, weights, determination and some help from some good friends. And Test Cyp…. LoL

Achievements:
      mode!!!

I am:
      Godly

Level

Lunchbox Life Log - Past, Present and into the Future
      Picture Update Coming Through.... Again this was posted 8/19/2013

1st Picture - This is me after the surgery to remove the pannis and the abdominoplasty. As you can see I am wearing a binding girdle with the tubes coming out the top. Those are the drainage tubes that would suction out any fluid buildup from the surgery. Very very painful and annoying.

20130308_112844.jpg

2nd and 3rd Picture - First I took a close up of me with a printout of one of the before pictures. If there was any question that that wasn't me, just with a big fat neck that was eating my head. LoL.. The my loving GF surprised me with a snapshot right after I was finished doing Triceps extensions. Gotta love the stupid smile!!

IMG_2748.jpgIMG_2757.jpg

4th and 5th Picture - Just two regular shots she wanted to take of me outside in my backyard. (I am going to take some recent ones this weekend 6/21/2014 of me outside in the same area as part of the progression to now.)

IMG_2664.jpgIMG_2665.jpg

I have some more to move from the other forums over to this one but need to actually act like I am doing something at work today.

More to come FG Folks.

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Dude...still amazes me even though I have seem these pics of you, this just goes to show there are no excuses, whatever you put your mind to you can accomplish, and you are an inspiration!!! Keep it going buddy, will be continuing to follow my bro here...

Achievements:
      mode!!!

I am:
      Godly

Level

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
      Dude...still amazes me even though I have seem these pics of you, this just goes to show there are no excuses, whatever you put your mind to you can accomplish, and you are an inspiration!!! Keep it going buddy, will be continuing to follow my bro here...
      Thank you brother. I am excited to post some more updated pics this weekend. Unfortunately when you spend as much time as I did looking like that you become very self conscious and I still don't like taking pictures. I am starting to get over that fear... somewhat.. =)

Thanks for the kind words brother.

Hy-Maint is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 60
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is a wolf in sheeps clothing

I am:
      ----

Level

Great transformation! Keep it going and good luck to you!!
      [SIZE=3]Keep your gifts; I'll work for mine. [/SIZE]

Achievements:
      mode!!!

I am:
      Godly

Level

Pictures cont.... These are still ones posted from about a year ago.

Couldn't find the old jeans from the before pictures. But I did find old pair of dress slacks. That's some crazy shit there!!

IMG_2759.jpg

Here is my belt that I was wearing the day I decided to start dieting and changing my lifestyle. Fucking thing is as long as I am tall. Plus a shot of it wrapped around me now.

IMG_2770.jpg
      IMG_2771.jpg
      IMG_2773.jpg

A few more pics a post to copy from the other forums to come.

Achievements:
      mode!!!

I am:
      Godly

Level

Pictures cont...... Still from post from last year.

Two shots from the side. 24 inch smaller waist than I used to have!!

IMG_2760.jpgIMG_2761.jpg

What has two thumbs and like to take pictures with the "I'm to cool pose"??

IMG_2762.jpg

THIS GUY!! LoL

Look at that sexy hairy TriCep!!!! Fking hold the ladies back!! (I actually shave my back and part of my arms now... it itches allot.. lol)

IMG_2776.jpg

Achievements:
      mode!!!

I am:
      Godly

Level

This is where I am going to leave it at for now. I will be posting pics this weekend of some updated shots. I have been told I have put on some good size and cut a small amount by folks.

The rest of the post were some logs of workouts / diets / gear blast here and there.

My next blast will be with EGH. I have tested a few of his products and enjoyed them so i will pick up this log from that point.

Thanks folks.

guage is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 56
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

hell of an inspiration my friend.

MrzDiva is offline Vixen
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is Pondering

I am:
      Down

Level

Wow freaking amazing. All the hard work paid off. Truely an inspiration !

guns01 is online now ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

you sir are an inspiration and pure and true motivation. i will def follow along your log
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order