• Join Us!
  • Thursday Sale for 5/29/14...Xosterone is 50% OFF this week!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thursday Sale for 5/29/14...Xosterone is 50% OFF this week!!!

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Thursday Sale for 5/29/14...Xosterone is 50% OFF this week!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Thursday Sale for 5/29/14...Xosterone is 50% OFF this week!!!
      Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

XOSTERONE is on sale...at 50% OFF!!!

So starting this Thursday, 5/29/2014, we have another five great products priced for sale...

Xosterone $39.99 (regularly $79.99) $40 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/112/Xosterone/

Premium Powders American Ginseng $14.00 (regularly $29.99) $15.99 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/67/...seng+Capsules/

NLA T-Blast $29.99 (regularly $54.99) $25 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/122/T-BLAST/

Powerchews Preworkout $25.99 (regularly $45.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/25/...s+Pre-Workout/

Premium Powders St. Johns Wort $8.00 (regularly $15.99) $7.99 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/68/St.+John%27s+Wort/

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Thursday Sale for 5/29/14...Xosterone is 50% OFF this week!!!

All right, so I was out of town visiting family for the long weekend and stayed a little extra and in doing so, managed to miss my normal write-up on last week’s sale (which is a shame, because there was some stuff I really wanted to talk up!). So with that in mind, I wanted to get a jump start on this week’s sale to ensure you all got to see my thoughts.

Xosterone $39.99 (regularly $79.99) $40 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/112/Xosterone/

Can’t say enough about this one and I’m pretty sure it won’t take much commenting for people to hop on this sale. Xosterone is topical 11-OXO and has some awesome benefits. It’s great for cutting, recomping and even adding some lean mass – all depends on your goals, diet and dosing. I actually ran this alongside my last cycle at a pretty low dose (only used 2 bottles over the course of 8 weeks) and really enjoyed it. One of the best things is the fact that it dries incredibly quickly (like forma) and takes up very little application area. A lot of people like the idea of running this at a higher dose to get more of the anabolic effects for gaining lean mass, so now is the perfect time to load up and build your cycle.

Premium Powders American Ginseng $14.00 (regularly $29.99) $15.99 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/67/...seng+Capsules/

This is one that I haven’t used in quite some time, but is a compound that has been around for quite a while and has a nice range of benefits. At over half off, this is a great price. Whether you’re looking to re-up your stock or just test the waters, this is a great chance for you to do so.

NLA T-Blast $29.99 (regularly $54.99) $25 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/122/T-BLAST/

I haven’t had the chance to try this one out yet, but while I’m not a fan of its prop. blend complex, I do really like the ingredients in there. It’s a pretty wide spectrum product and looks to be a solid addition to PCT or even to a natty run for whatever your goals are. One of the big pluses is that it’s actually using Testofen as the branded fenugreek extract. For $30 and a $25 savings, wouldn’t be a bad time to test it out or if you use it and are a fan, is obviously a great time to grab some more.

Powerchews Preworkout $25.99 (regularly $45.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/25/...s+Pre-Workout/

Whenever we have Power Chews on sale, I’m at the front of the line beating the drum and screaming about how much I love them. The pre-workout chews weren’t one I used often just because I’d often mix multiple things for pre-workout and it was just easier to use powders, but these have some great uses. If you’re a fan of the original Jack3d and other similar formulas (think Noxipro, etc.), then you should enjoy this (obviously without the 1,3 dmaa these days). And if you’re someone who is hitting the gym on your way from work or home, or you’re on the road, it’s really easy to grab a few chews (especially if you’ve got one of the handy travel sleeves that looks like a thinner, smaller version of an old film tube – some of you younger guys won’t know what that is…lol). And let’s not forget that it’s basically a chance to eat some candy but still get the ingredients you want/need without even compromising your diet a bit. These are worth it all the time; but especially so right now with this sale price – you won’t find them for less.

Premium Powders St. Johns Wort $8.00 (regularly $15.99) $7.99 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/68/St.+John%27s+Wort/

This is another one that I don’t use, but am certainly aware of. This compound is great for mood support and a natural anti-depressant. I’ve known several people personally who swear by this (if you’re a female, though, just be aware that it apparently can have decrease effectiveness of BC pills – overheard from a close friend’s fiancé who just had a baby). For such a low price, it’s definitely worth a try if you’re looking to improve mood and are wanting to stay away from the prescription route.

New Products in the Muscle Research Store!

And also, make sure to check out our “New Products” link on the top left of the store page:

https://www.mrsupps.com/newProducts.asp

We’re continually adding more and more awesome products and lines to the store. Most recently was the addition of a ton more ProSupps products, a few from PNP, and a nice collection from Antaeus Labs. Check it regularly as we keep bringing you more and more excellent options!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Just a friendly bump for a last chance at grabbing some Xosterone at a super low price so you can dose it as high as you want!

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Bootstomper is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 68
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Almost forgot about this sale, I've been so busy over the last week I'm glad I didn't miss it. I've now gone through 7 bottles of this stuff, on my 8th now and I definitely don't want to miss the chance to pick it up at this price. Wasn't even this cheap during the crazy new year sales that were going on at the beginning of the year. Big proponent of this product.
      On the other products in this sale, I've been supplementing Ginseng for over 20 years, since my mom first introduced me to it as a young teen!

If you haven't tried powerchews, the PWO ones are a great way to test the waters and at a great price too!

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Love power chews myself