So we are driving to our first inspection. and I smell a horrible smell. it permeates my nasal passages with the smell of raw shi*. I look at him and he is giggling. i tell him to roll down the window. he says "but don't you want to marinate in my perfume" I rolled down mine. I told him if you have to fart again let me know I would pull over as that was horrible.

he agreed.

we finished the inspection got back to the truck and I was showing him how to enter it in the computer. and i smelled it again. he laughed when i gagged. he explained he had gastric bypass surgery and his farts are 10X as bad as what they were.

I exited the truck. he laughed harder.

he farted again on the way to out next inspection. i rolled down my window and did not say a word. he laughed and giggled. we finished the inspection, walked back to the truck. i got in, did NOT unlock his door and drove off.

about 10 minutes later I was on my next inspection and he called. "ok, you got me, come back and get me."

I told him to "call our supervisor and tell him why you are stranded and I won't let you back in my truck."

his voice started to get nervous. "awwwww come on man it's just a joke"

"nope it's not, you are foul as hell" I said "call Jack and have him pick you up"

I turned my phone off and finished my inspections.

He did not talk to me when i got back to the office, my supervisor was in a meeting so I will probably get called in today.

*UCK that, i am not sitting in some dude's ass stench.