• Join Us!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale 3/27/2014...Epi Strong is on sale!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 3/27/2014...Epi Strong is on sale!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Muscle Research Thursday Sale 3/27/2014...Epi Strong is on sale!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

So starting this Thursday, 3/27/2014, we have another five great products priced for sale...

Epi Strong $39.99 (regularly $49.99) $10.00 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/93/Epi-Strong/

Pure Energy P(3) $39.99 (regularly $47.99) $8 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/148...ergy+P%283%29/

Neurosurge $34.99 (regularly $39.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/158/Neurosurge+1.0/

Premium Powders American Ginseng $15.99 (regularly $29.99) $14 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/67/...seng+Capsules/

Premium Powders Mega B Complex $15.99 (regularly $19.99) $4 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/79/Mega+B+Complex/

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 3/27/2014...Epi Strong is on sale!!!

awesome epi strong is on sale WIN!!!!!!

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 3/27/2014...Epi Strong is on sale!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Epi Strong $39.99 (regularly $49.99) $10.00 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/93/Epi-Strong/

Not much I need to say about this one. Epi-Strong is incredibly competitively priced from the get-go and is one of the best/most versatile compounds out there. In addition, most Epi products only come in 10mg caps – Epi-Strong uses 15mg caps. Most find 45-60mg/day to be the “sweet spot” after some use and love it at that point. This is one for lean, dry mass. You can use it for lean bulking, recomping, or cutting. It’s one that kicks in pretty quickly and is great for 6 week cycles. Just toss in some TUDCA to be safe and boom (and some Dermacrine to really enhance things). It also stacks with non-methyls very well if you’re looking for a more advanced cycle (Katanadrol v3, Xosterone, 6-MDROL, etc.). What you get out of this cycle won’t leave you once you start PCT (assuming you line that up correctly). This is a steal at only $40 and a great time to stock up for any/all your future needs!

Pure Energy P(3) $39.99 (regularly $47.99) $8 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/148...ergy+P%283%29/

This is one that if you were on the fence about trying it’s a great time to do so. It has prop. blends (which you all know I’m not a big fan of), but it’s broken down into enough sub-categories, that it’s pretty easy to follow what you’re getting. You’re getting some Pepto-Pro, LCLT and caffeine in the first portion; high quality beta alanine and cit mal in the next (great for endurance and pumps, respectively), and some creatine, along with a few other things in the final matrix. This is one that I’d wager at 2 scoops is a pretty nice little product. It’s still a bit pricier if you’re running it that way, but theoretically you’re getting everything you need in this one product without having to add anything else for energy, endurance and pumps.

Neurosurge $34.99 (regularly $39.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/158/Neurosurge+1.0/

I admittedly hadn’t looked too much at this one, but after glancing at the profile, I’m inclined to give it a try. I’m not much of a fan of coffee (love the smell, don’t care for the taste; and I don’t care to do any of the over-priced, calorie-riddled Starbucks nonsense), so I’ve been a big fan of Focus-XT for a very long time (like it in the mornings after arriving to work or on my Sunday mornings as I mozy through the house and wait to go into church. This one is very straight forward on what you’re getting and exactly how much – I dig that. You’ve got your caffeine and theobromine for your energy/stimulant kick (a bit higher than in FXT and the theobromine is a nice addition). You’re getting choline in the form of choline bitartrate (I’m a bigger fan of citrate or ideally Alpha GPC, but this is the same thing you get in FXT and it works) along with some ALC, which is an awesome compound. And then you’ve got matrixes focused on dopamine and serotonin with some more pretty standard compounds. This one doesn’t have a huge savings, but I’d say it’s definitely worth the try for 25 servings when you factor in how much coffee can run you if you’re not just doing the cheapest stuff and brewing it at home. And FYI, this isn’t one I’d double up on; just a single scoop should be plenty.

Premium Powders American Ginseng $15.99 (regularly $29.99) $14 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/67/...seng+Capsules/

You’re basically getting half off with this deal, so if you’re a ginseng fan, stock on up. If you’re not, give it a shot. I haven’t used ginseng in a while, but I remember years ago when it was all the rage in the OTC products at gas stations. There are a ton of benefits to this compound (highlighted by stress reduction, improved alertness/concentration/memory, immune system enhancement, etc.). You know exactly what you’re getting with this and it’s straight ginseng; no fillers or prop. blends to fiddle with.

Premium Powders Mega B Complex $15.99 (regularly $19.99) $4 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/79/Mega+B+Complex/

This is another one when you’re not seeing a huge savings on price, but Premium Powders products are already priced as competitively as you’ll find. A multi-vitamin is a great thing to use and a B Complex product is generally not a bad one to add along with it (or especially use if you’re not using a multi). Not a whole lot to add to this other than it’s a staple for most and often underutilized.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER