• Join Us!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/27/2014...Helladrol is on sale!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/27/2014...Helladrol is on sale!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/27/2014...Helladrol is on sale!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

So starting this Thursday, 2/27/2014, we have another five great products priced for sale...

Helladrol $49.99 (regularly $69.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Products/7/Helladrol/

Premium Powders BCAA $29.99 (regularly $39.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Pro...AA+%28400g%29/

ANS Hit $34.99 (regularly $39.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/143/HIT+/

Transform Forged Joint Repair $19.99 (regularly $21.99) $2 OFF!!!https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Pro...+Joint+Repair/

Premium Powders Sleep Aid $15.99 (regularly $19.99) $4 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Products/91/Sleep+Aid/

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/27/2014...Helladrol is on sale!!!

Helladrol $49.99 (regularly $69.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Products/7/Helladrol/

All right, this is obviously the headline sale for the week. Helladrol is a fantastic product that has been around for some time and for good reason. Even if the $70 normal price tag seems high, it isn’t. What you’re getting in a bottle of Helladrol is 180 caps with 25mg of product in them. This is far more than most clone products that are on the market. This would give you 2 full months at a 75mg dosage. And most people go higher than that and really like it at 100mg/day and some even work up to 125 or 150mg per day. If you get into the really high doses, depending on duration, you may need a second bottle, but most cycles can be done with just one – and that’s impressive. So at this incredibly steep discount, it’s a great time to grab several bottles for any number of upcoming cycles. This is a tried and true product that has a virtually endless number of applications (cutting, lean bulking, recomping, you name it). I don’t know what else to say about this product other than it’s phenomenal and this price is a true steal.

Premium Powders BCAA $29.99 (regularly $39.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Pro...AA+%28400g%29/

This is a very nice sale on a big time staple product. I really like the Premium Powders bulk supply line. This gives you 400g of BCAAs for only $30 (which includes shipping, so keep that in mind, too). Depending on when you take your BCAAs, you can mix them in with other flavored products or you can also grab some of the flavor options from the Mr. Supps store (I’m a big fan of the grape). It’s far better, and much less expensive, than opting for Crystal Light packets or something of that nature like I used to do and I know many still do. But BCAAs have a number of roles and optimal times for use, including between meals, before workouts, during workouts and even pre-bed (I’d say after workouts, but ideally you’re getting some protein in, so it wouldn’t be necessary or very beneficial). The 400g containers are really nice because you get plenty of product, but it’s not some gigantic container that won’t fit nicely on a shelf in the back of a cupboard (believe me, I’ve bought my share of 5-pound bags of bulk products in the past…and I don’t miss it lol).

ANS Hit $34.99 (regularly $39.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/143/HIT+/

This is one I honestly can’t comment much on. With it being a prop. blend, it’s hard to speculate other than knowing that it’s 388mg total and the first ingredient listed in caffeine, so I’d wager it’s somewhere around 150mg or so. Aside from that, there are some ingredients I know, but the most noteworthy to me are the GCB extract and the evodiamine (which acts similarly to capsaicin, which we should all be familiar with). If you’re on the fence, I’d say this is a good opportunity to try this at a lower price and therefore less risk, but without personal use or knowing doses on ingredients, I can’t say much else.
      Transform Forged Joint Repair $19.99 (regularly $21.99) $2 OFF!!!https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Pro...+Joint+Repair/

I’ve been lucky enough to never have any real joint problems, so I’ve had no need for these products thus far (as I find some wood to knock on). I really like the profile on this one and despite it being a prop. blend also, it seems a little easier to speculate as to what doses may be. So whether you’re just having joint problems in general or they’re bothering you on cycle, this is a nice option to get your standard glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM along with cissus and quercetin, too. Not a huge savings here, but a very well-priced product to begin with. So if you’re looking for an all-in-one joint support product, this is a great pick-up.

Premium Powders Sleep Aid $15.99 (regularly $19.99) $4 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Products/91/Sleep+Aid/

Similar to the Forged Joint Repair, this is an all-in-one type approach to a sleep aid product. This isn’t a prop. blend, which is awesome, so you know exactly what you’re getting in here. There are some pretty standard ingredients that you’re used to seeing in there: GABA, valerian root, and melatonin. The lesser known ingredients are lemon balm extract, which works synergistically with the valerian root to enhance its effects and then there’s griffonia seed extract, which is probably better known as 5-HTP (which is used in the conversion to serotonin). Again, this is another area I’ve been very lucky in and I’ve always slept like a rock, so this isn’t a product category I’ve had to test out. But if you do have sleep problems, I think it’s a product worth trying and it’s an incredibly reasonable price with the discount down to $16 for the bottle.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

a nice combo of items this week nice cycle setup items here

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Hopefully some members here are taking advantage of this sale...especially Helladrol...I will be posting this next Thursday Sale tonight...stay tuned!!!