• Join Us!
  • 250mg of galenka test a week good with 6 month 2iu GH 5/2?
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 250mg of galenka test a week good with 6 month 2iu GH 5/2?

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default 250mg of galenka test a week good with 6 month 2iu GH 5/2?

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

on a cost effective note, , would 250mg of test EW via ICN galenka be adequate along with the 2 iu of eurotech GH 5on/2off for 6 months i had been talking about? also T3 and clen would be incorporated in there for periods of time...but nothing else other than the test and GH. for fat loss and slow muscle gain. also the T3, would maybe two months on 12.5/25mcg a day....then a month off....then do it over again.... be a good way to cycle it? thanks.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

also 9$ domestic for ICN250 a good price?

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      250 a week is too low if you ask me. yes $9 is about average for domestic. i have seen it at $7-$12.
      well 500mg was suggested. but as you know i am old enough to reap benefit from GH (31 years old), but am still a newbie at test. so even though my cycle i am on is 750sust/600EQ for a first real cycle here....i figured as a "newbie" 250 would be adequate on a long stretch of 6 months with GH, not for massive muscle gain....but to gain an appreciable amount of muscle over the 6 months.....while of cousre burning off a lot of fat with the GH and clen/T3. i could go 375 maybe? the ICN's are overdosed i hear too. or else i need suggestions on cheaper test products i could use to get 500mg and not spend a lot of cash (hey GH is a ***** on the wallet).

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

my bad bro, i didn't realize you were running the test in a cruise phase.
      yeah, 6 months test and 6 months GH run together. already decided on 5 on/ 2 off GH at 2iu a day......but you figure the test at 250mg a day for 6 months is good enough? i mean thats a long time and it should take some effectiveness even at low doses like that. i am not a fan of low doses as you can see by my EOD sust/EQ injections with 50mg dbol, then fina after dbol. but i am trying to be cost effective is all.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

did you say 250mg per day?
      lol, 250 a week. i'm not trying to be coleman YET. i had a bad inject and got faint tonight....so i'm still fucked up from it and dizzy....lucky i can type.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

what did you do, shot some in a vein?
      nah, i don't think i was in a vein...no blood came back up in when i pulled back...but the pin wouldnt go all the way in (only like 3/4 or so in), then it went in all the way....but hurt when i moved it even a little bit either way. so i get anxious and nervous easy with shit like that.....and got about 3/4 way through and went faint. bent the fucking needle too and had to change to a new one and re-inject the last little bit. but maybe i got into a vein when i moved it around? no blood when i first apirated and no blood when i pulled it out. so i dont know.

doggy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

warbird, when are you planning on starting this cycle... i'd be very interested to see how your progress goes...

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by doggy
      warbird, when are you planning on starting this cycle... i'd be very interested to see how your progress goes...
      i got 5 1/2 weeks left on the 10 week cycle i am on now....then i was going to bridge 3 weeks extra fina until clomid for a month. i figure to start the day i start clomid (and clen) with the GH.....but no test until done with the clomid. figure give myself at least a month break on the AAS type gear. so basically in a little over a month i'll start on the GH, and month after that on the test. i'm a good candidate for this, since i have pretty low BF and good vascularity to begin with....but WAY too much lower ab fat and chest fat (gyno basically, that i am working on). and i will stick with the plan too and not fuck around.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by ironfist
      How many are you buying for that price?
      any amount i want. 1 to 100. my choice, i heard they were good stuff and overdosed...so i thought i may go with them for my test. what do you think of going as low as 250mg a week since you suggested 500mg a week i believe? i could do 375mg a week also. and you ask the amount because price is too high? or just curious............

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The t3 for 2 months on and then 1 months off should be fine. I would just keep it at 25mcg/day. I would probably go a little heavier on the test, maybe 1 amp every 5 days. That would give you about 375mgs a week. It'll probably make a noticable difference in gains. Have you priced the sust amps? You should be able to get those for a buck or 2 cheaper. I take you only want human grade?

yeah, i got my organon sust amps for 8$ each domestic....the ones i am on now. good stuff. the Galenkas are a blend or a straight enanthate? they are new to me....if they are similar to sust, i'll just use sust. but every 5 days sounds cool to me. i don't mind vet stuff....i'm using QV EQ right now...as long as it is not dirty type shit of course.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The galenka ICN's are not a blend, they are only test enanthate, same thing as T200. The get better results with either cypionate (like testex) or enanthate than I do with sust. Prices are good on either one. If you want to go cheaper, the only vet gear I would recommend would be the QV teston 200 (cypionate), I ran it along at 2,000mg a week for 10 weeks and it's some awesome stuff. No pain at all and very good gains...
      ok, i figured it was enanthate...which is what i want. but you got me nervous with the sust, thought i had it wrong. i'll do the ICN's at every 5 days then. 2 grams huh? sounds like fun.

buff87
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

ICN's are an excellant choice... I perfer them over Testex, but both are great... You could get them quite a bit cheap by going over-seas...

Also all of my batches have been over filled anywhere from 1.1cc to 1.2 cc per amp... Most were 1.2cc's per amp making them closer to 300mg per amp...

Good luck and keep us posted... I'm interested in running some HGH myself at a low dose and would love to know how you do...

Drenten
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Seems to me that 250mg a week or even every 5 days wouldn’t really do much of anything but shut down your natural test. I wouldn’t bother with such a low dose. I would just take the time to let my system normalize between real cycles.

WarbirdWS6
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Drenten
      Seems to me that 250mg a week or even every 5 days wouldn’t really do much of anything but shut down your natural test. I wouldn’t bother with such a low dose. I would just take the time to let my system normalize between real cycles.
      broncos fan. 'nuff said. hello division champion raiders with first round bye........

Drenten
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Yeah, I think the Raiders will take the AFC, although the Jets do look really good, but I think the Eagles will take the NFC and the Super Bowl.