• Join Us!
  • Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/20/2014!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/20/2014!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/20/2014!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

So starting this Thursday, 2/20/2014, we have another five great products priced for sale...

Test Infusion $29.99 (regularly $59.99) $30 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/ProductCateg.../Testosterone/

Premium Powders Agmatine $19.99 (regularly $29.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Pro...atine+Sulfate/

Atomic Strength Inferno $39.99 (regularly $49.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/137/Inferno/

Forged 1G Stim $29.99 (regularly $39.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Pro...orged+1G+Stim/

Diablo Electric Lime $34.99 (regularly $39.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/142...Electric+Lime/

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/20/2014!!!

And in the style I’ve grown accustomed to, I’d like to touch on each one of these products with my own experience and/or thoughts:

Test Infusion $29.99 (regularly $59.99) $30 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/90/Test+Infusion/

I love this product. I was thrilled when Mr. Supps announced they were initially bringing it out and I used it this Summer as part of a PCT that went great. I really like the entire profile on this and particularly that it has a support complex built in, as well. A lot of people fall on different ends of the spectrum when it comes to supports on cycle (particularly with liver health, but to an extent, with everything), and even if you don’t see it as important as others, I assume that only a very small percentage would actually be disappointed by the inclusion of this for increased overall health benefit.

Anyway, I’m just a really big supporter of this product and at such an incredibly steep discount, it’s nearly impossible to say it’s not worth picking it up. If you’ve used it before, you’ll likely be in the camp that wants to stockpile several bottles to at least cover the upcoming PCTs for cycles you’ve already planned out. And if you’ve already set up a PCT, there’s no reason it couldn’t be a beneficial product to take after that wraps up, as well; the health supports that are added will only help ensure that you’re back at top condition when it comes time to run another cycle. They also make it an enticing option for on cycle support, but I’m still just a much bigger fan of its use in PCT because I know from experience what it can do.

And if you haven’t tried it yet – no excuse not to. A dollar a day for a full month’s supply. That’s ridiculous.

Premium Powders Agmatine $19.99 (regularly $29.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Pro...atine+Sulfate/

I’m reasonably certain that most people are familiar with agmatine at this point. If you’re not, do some reading, because there are a ton of benefits to this stuff. It’s not just the awesome pumps; there are general health benefits that accompany them. I know they’re not as sexy, but for those who have been in the game longer, have been down and out due to injury or illness, and/or have done their homework over the years, you know how beneficial the less sexy stuff can actually be when it comes to keeping you going at 100%.

The great part about this is that most agmatine I’ve seen in pill form is A) more expensive and B) in caps. Where you typically see the price breaks is buying bulk powder (which I’m a big supporter of in a ton of cases and if you know me or have read my posts, you know this). But Premium Powders agmatine comes in tabs. And those tabs are 1g each. 60 grams in a bottle for only $20 (which is a common price for half the amount; not to mention in either caps or bulk powder).

This gives you a ton of flexibility. Some people love taking the whole gram; others like 500-750mg. Some like to take it pre-workout; others like to take it in the morning or pre-bed. You can easily halve these tabs and essentially come away (easily) with 120 servings at 500mg for only $20. I already get plenty of pumps pre-workout from citrulline malate and/or other things, so I’ve been taking this in the morning on a daily basis (as over time, the benefits – including the pump – tend to accumulate and last longer than just after being taken).

Anyway, whatever your goals are, agmatine is an incredible product at a price you can’t convince yourself isn’t within your budget for what it provides. This is another one I’ve used personally and really loved the performance and the convenience. I’m such a nice guy that when I met up with a buddy of mine I hadn’t seen in about a year right before Christmas while he was back in town, we grabbed a workout together and I gave him the rest of my bottle (over half full) because he hadn’t tried it. And I don’t give things out to (good/real lol) friends that don’t work.

Atomic Strength Inferno $39.99 (regularly $49.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/137/Inferno/

This is one I haven’t used and is still a somewhat new addition to the store. Looking at the label, the first thing I notice is prop. blend, so I can’t say (other than the caffeine at 150mg) how much of what is in there. However, the list of the actual ingredients looks to be pretty decent. And the serving size is just one pill, so you’re not getting scammed by marketing. The recommended dosing is 1 cap in the AM and 1 PM, so at the minimum dosing, you’re getting 45 days (less than a dollar a day at the sale price) and the max dosing is making sure not to exceed 4 caps per day. I’d wager most people would see benefits at the 2 caps per day and a lot would work up to 3 per day, which was pretty standard with go-to products like OEP (which in turn make this product last a full month).
      One of the biggest draws to this, I assume, is that it does contain 1,3 dmaa. So if you’re looking for a replacement fat burner or just something for energy, this should do the trick. If you were on the fence about it, the $10 savings is a great way to take less of a risk on a new product.

Forged 1G Stim $29.99 (regularly $39.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/includes/Pro...orged+1G+Stim/

This is one that I was just talking about, yesterday. I’ve still got a sample serving that I need to test out. I’m always a little hesitant to try a new pre-workout when I’m using something I really like, because I’m so OCD that I never (NEVER) want to waste a workout. I think back to waaaay too many days back in college when I’d try something like NaNO Vapor and puke my guts out 20 minutes into my workout (I still think back over all these years and to this day, dry heave when I think of the taste of that stuff lol).

Point being, I like to get the most out of all my workouts. What I can say is that I will give this a try within the next week or so and do my best to get it in time to report back while this sale is still going on. No promises, but I’ll try. However, what I can say is that a lot of people really seem to enjoy the flavor and comment that the energy is great on this (particularly for those who are big fans of stimulant-strong products). More can be read here:

https://muscle-research.com/showthre...Forged-1G-Stim!

For $30 and 40 servings (or 20 if you’re doubling up), it seems like a good deal to me.

Diablo Electric Lime $34.99 (regularly $39.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/142...Electric+Lime/

This one is still very new to the store (stoked that we got ANS here). The “inferno complex” is a prop. blend and again, I can’t say amounts, but the ingredients look nice and I’ve heard people say they really like this product. The ingredients with disclosed amounts are LCLT, choline and GCB. I’m sort of mixed back on choline bitartrate, but not completely opposed to it (I have some in bulk). From what I’ve read, I’m partial to something like alpha GPC, but I’ve never had any negative effects from choline bitartrate, and when I’m taking that, it isn’t for fat loss, anyway. I’m a big fan of LCLT (love it pre and intra-workout) and GCB is great, as well.

If you’re in the market for a new fat loss product that does have stimulants in it or you’ve tried Alphamine and liked it, I think this is at least worth a try (not comparing the two directly by any stretch; but there is definitely some ingredient overlap and a lot of people enjoy having something sweet to sip on instead of taking a pill – this fits that bill).

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/20/2014!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

great price on the test infusion awesome chance to give it a try at an amazing price point!