• Join Us!
  • Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

TGB1987 is offline Sponsor
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014

Anyone have any more info on this?

spraynpray is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 179
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is 9 months post ACL
      reconstruction

I am:
      Cool

Level

Sounds like the profit made off us purchasing supplements is being used against us, eg control act of 2004 and now this. Sickening.

TGB1987 is offline Sponsor
      Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 197
      Overall activity: 1.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Very sickening. It is strange to me how they can go after supplements when they will sell you a pack of cigarettes at any gas station across the country. Tobacco does nothing good for anyone except the people selling it and those making tax money off it. How many people do they have addicted? How many former drug addicts were able to quit the drug that were addicted to but continue using tobacco? That tells you right there. At least with PH or DS supplements you don't see 400,000 a year dieing. In fact I guarantee there are more hospitalized from acetaminophen overdose or tobacco related illness (cancer) than all steroid related issues combined legal or illegal. I am all for making sure teenagers are not getting these hardcore products but it is ridiculous that a grown adult can not take something to further their athletic performance or to make themselves a stronger person. It is our bodies it should be our choice! The drug war is a total and absolute failure! Everything should be legal because if you want it you can get it anyway. It is easier for our kids to get street drugs than alcohol because alcohol is regulated. If it was legal it would make it so the people handling it can do it professionally and help prevent it from getting into the hands of kids. Instead of paying these domestic terrorists (Drug task force/ DEA) and build more prisons we should be paying counselors to help those addicted get better and educate kids by showing them the graphic realities of what can happen if you use hard drugs or abuse anything. NO more lies. The reality is no one wants to become addicted to drugs. Sometimes things happen and you make a bad decision. Everyone has made mistakes . If it happens for one reason or another we need to offer support instead of throwing them in prison and making it even harder for them to do the right thing when they get out (hard to get a job if you are a felon ). The reality is money is what makes the world go around and that is what all of this is about. Money is the root of all evil.

animal87 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 390
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      is eating doughnuts in the squat
      rack

I am:
      Crazy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
      Very sickening. It is strange to me how they can go after supplements when they will sell you a pack of cigarettes at any gas station across the country. Tobacco does nothing good for anyone except the people selling it and those making tax money off it. How many people do they have addicted? How many former drug addicts were able to quit the drug that were addicted to but continue using tobacco? That tells you right there. At least with PH or DS supplements you don't see 400,000 a year dieing. In fact I guarantee there are more hospitalized from acetaminophen overdose or tobacco related illness (cancer) than all steroid related issues combined legal or illegal. I am all for making sure teenagers are not getting these hardcore products but it is ridiculous that a grown adult can not take something to further their athletic performance or to make themselves a stronger person. It is our bodies it should be our choice! The drug war is a total and absolute failure! Everything should be legal because if you want it you can get it anyway. It is easier for our kids to get street drugs than alcohol because alcohol is regulated. If it was legal it would make it so the people handling it can do it professionally and help prevent it from getting into the hands of kids. Instead of paying these domestic terrorists (Drug task force/ DEA) and build more prisons we should be paying counselors to help those addicted get better and educate kids by showing them the graphic realities of what can happen if you use hard drugs or abuse anything. NO more lies. The reality is no one wants to become addicted to drugs. Sometimes things happen and you make a bad decision. Everyone has made mistakes . If it happens for one reason or another we need to offer support instead of throwing them in prison and making it even harder for them to do the right thing when they get out (hard to get a job if you are a felon ). The reality is money is what makes the world go around and that is what all of this is about. Money is the root of all evil.

Very well put. I totally agree.

Dieseljimmy is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 130
      Overall activity: 6.0%
      Achievements:
      is a masteron junkie

I am:
      Crazy

Level

On the pro side of life... as an anology...they just banned aspirin when we are taking morphine. And we have little trouble getting morphine so I'm fairly certain a market for aspirin will pop up.

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseljimmy View Post
      On the pro side of life... as an anology...they just banned aspirin when we are taking morphine. And we have little trouble getting morphine so I'm fairly certain a market for aspirin will pop up.
      good point

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
      i agree and it is a huge waste of money time and effort. their is a country that i cant remember where everything is legal and regulated and their crime rate is pretty much non existant. it is a very small country but still the highly regulate all drugs. the taxes and revenue from the control would be off the charts not to mention putting all the major crime players out of business. they did it with alcohol so why not drugs. i am by far not a pro drug person but i am also not stupid either
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

6p6 is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 29.0%
      is armed and ready...R U?

I am:
      Wtf

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared