• Join Us!
  • ATTENTION...NEW and IMPROVED Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/6/14!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ATTENTION...NEW and IMPROVED Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/6/14!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default ATTENTION...NEW and IMPROVED Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/6/14!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

ALL NEW MUSCLE RESEARCH THURSDAY SALE PROMOTIONS!!!

Well this is some very exciting news that I am fortunate enough to be the one to announce for Muscle Research!!! Starting this week and moving forward into the future Muscle Research is not just offering 1 product for our Thursday Sales...but 5 different products every week for our weekly sales!!!

That is not all...NO MORE DISCOUNT CODES!!! That is right, all products that are on sale for that week are already priced to offer you great savings!!!

Also...NO MORE DEADLINE!!! The Thursday Sale will be from Thursday to Thursday every week!!! How freaking cool is that!!! More products...more savings...all week long!!!

Why are we doing this...because we value all of YOU our loyal customers and family here at Muscle Research and want to thank all of you...and frankly because we can!!!

So starting this Thursday, 2/6/2014, we have five great products priced for sale...

Katanadrol 3.0 $49.99 (regularly $69.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...1hfx234PKU3eZA

VPX Medivin $24.99 (regularly $29.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...EV2nMDktc4Qd2g

Premium Powders NAC $11.99 (regularly $19.99) $8 OFF!!! https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...ArXWHWnaQZqzww

Keto Burn $29.99 (regularly $39.99) $10 OFF!!! https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...XBvr3dlurJqK_w

ALL Powerchews Products $25.99 (regularly $45.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...enB1Ab80OAneHA

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!

MA and the Muscle Research Team

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: ATTENTION...NEW and IMPROVED Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/6/14!!!

HOLY MOLY!!!!! AWESOME!
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Beastreality is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: ATTENTION...NEW and IMPROVED Muscle Research Thursday Sale 2/6/14!!!

Never done anything like this before, but it's going to be the normal from now on. Just another way Muscle-Research is miles above the competition! Gotta love a company that treats it's customers so well.
      [URL="https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/139"]
      [/URL

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I gotta say this is one of the coolest things I've seen and I've been around awhile.really love this sale.great time to get some of your favorites on the super cheap.

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

This is so amazing. Absolutely love the new format of the sale. This opens up the door for way more people since in the past, you may not currently need the product that was on sale.

And this is a ridiculous way to start the new format out, too. All of these sales are awesome.

Most people want more than one bottle of Katanadrol for their cutting cycles so you can run it longer and or higher; so say you snag 2 bottles -- $40 savings. 4 bottles? $80 savings! I know we've been getting hammered with crazy winter weather, but regardless, cutting for Spring still isn't all that far away. Great time to stock up on these at an insane discount.

Whether you're just looking to cut a little bit and help curb those cortisol levels because you're not getting enough rest or you're just stressed out at home or at work, or if you want to step up your PCT, Keto Burn is an awesome way to do that and it's more than worth it at its normal price. But with a $10 savings, you're only dropping $1 a day if you're dosing it at 3 caps and some guys (like myself) only dose it 1 AM and 1 PM, so it lasts you 45 days and is like 67 cents a day lol. Awesome product.

The $5 off on Medivin isn't glamorous, but man, it's a nice little savings. If you're like me, you'll sometimes stock up on a good multi (I'd done it in the past with Orange Triad and Adam; and have since done it with Medivin, too), so that small $5 savings gets multiplied. Or if you just haven't tried it yet, now's a great time to grab a box. They're in separate sealed packets like the old GNC multi packs and that comes in super handy for travel. So if you're someone who travels a lot for work or leisure or you know you have a big trip coming up, you could even stash this away as your travel multi, knowing it's less pills to throw in containers or less bottles to haul around.

Premium Powders NAC is already at a nice price; this discount is kind of crazy. Mostly because you're factoring in that it's already capped. I'm a HUGE fan and supporter of bulk powders. Have been for years and still am. However, I've learned the hard way that some things are best bought for a little extra money capped. One of those things is NAC (same is said for EGCG) lol. I typically just add bulk powders to shakes or pre-workouts depending on what they are and if they're supposed to be taken with food or without. Well, I was getting really general health conscious a couple years back and stocked up on a bunch of things, including NAC. As soon as I opened the tub, I should've known better, but I still went ahead with tossing it into the shaker. My eyes were watering and I gagged a little bit just from inhaling it. Well, NAC and EGCG are both HORRIBLE tasting powders and mixed together they're not any better. I slammed down that shaker and body instantly tried to reject it. I puked up a little bit into my own mouth, swallowed it back down and started sweating while my eyes watered. WORST shake experience of my life, hands down. So, point being, some things are worth paying a little extra for and in this case, you don't even have to do that and you get your NAC already capped. Obviously great for on cycle use, but also a solid general health product to be used at any time, as well.

And last, but certainly not least, the $20 off any Power Chews deal is insane. If you're a regular user of Power Chews, then this is another time where you can stock up and multiply that savings into something big. If you're not, then this is the perfect time to try them. If you're in contest prep or on a diet, they're obviously great to hit that sweet tooth craving. I like them for when I travel because it's one less powder to haul around and have to mix and also makes a perfect snack for long drives (like my 6 hour drive to my parents' place -- Power Chews BCAA + beef jerky FTW!). And the other time I really like to use them is at work. I like to hit aminos in between meals or pre-breaking my fast at Noon, so keeping a tub of the BCAA chews in my cupboard in my office is way easier than mixing something up (not that that's a huge hassle, but hey, little victories). If you're out of creatine, those are a nice little one to snack on after/with your post-workout shakes (especially if you stocked up on some cheap protein powder because it was on sale only to find out it tastes miserable -- *raises hand* I've been there before lol). But the granddaddy of all Power Chews is the little blue chew only available in D-Test -- bullberry. You wanna talk about something that tastes amazing? That's it. They all taste good, but that little blue chew is incredibly delicious. DAA + LCLT is always a good combo, so for $25, it's a great time to try it and also taste one of the best supplements you'll ever get your hands on.

Big props to Mr. Supps doing it big with the new sales. Thrilled to be a part of it.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

BAM!!!!!! ORDER UP PEOPLE!!!
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

gives us married guys time to bug the mrs love it