• Join Us!
  • Krauthammer: Collapse of ObamaCare would be huge setback for liberal ideology
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Krauthammer: Collapse of ObamaCare would be huge setback for liberal ideology

FUZO is offline FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Posting Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Krauthammer: Collapse of ObamaCare would be huge setback for liberal ideology

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Krauthammer: Collapse of ObamaCare would be huge setback for liberal ideology
      Krauthammer said that if the problems plaguing the health care law eventually lead to the law’s end, Obama becoming a lame-duck president would not be the liberals’ only problem.

More...
      Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.

Please take the time to read these threads!

Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules

FG member signature rules

Fitness Geared Forum Rules

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f334/

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/f283/

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Krauthammer: Collapse of ObamaCare would be huge setback for liberal ideology

Hopefully people are waking up to the fact that the government doesnt always know best and doesnt have their interests at heart. Im afraid the liberals will push this thru just to spite the conservatives and to keep their ideology of total government control alive. If it means the collapse of our economy, they dont seem to care as long as they push their agenda down our throats

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Krauthammer: Collapse of ObamaCare would be huge setback for liberal ideology

what drives me crazy about the whole ahca is the fact that everything bumer has said and everyone else pushing it has been a complete and total lie. how can everyone not see this is my question? i saw an older lady on the news the other day that paid 57 bucks a month before and now it jumped to well over 500. how in the hell is that affordable health care. i just dont get the ignorance
      TGBSupplements REP

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Obama being a bold faced liar doesnt matter to the people who love him. He has not one ounce of morality in him. He might be the worst thing that has ever happened to America. Worse than pearl harbor and 9-11? Yes, the complete destruction of our country from the inside out is worse

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Obama being a bold faced liar doesnt matter to the people who love him. He has not one ounce of morality in him. He might be the worst thing that has ever happened to America. Worse than pearl harbor and 9-11? Yes, the complete destruction of our country from the inside out is worse
      i completely agree dzone. i know why also, it's because we have became the land of the free and the generations that are and have been coming up have no sense of working hard for what little bit you have because you can get all that and then some for free. so why bother when someone else pays for it with no ramifications. i can remember not to long ago when i was growing up and my parents were barely scraping by. in those days which wasnt really that long ago it was frowned upon and people were ashamed to be on food stamps well fare or any other government assistance program. now a days it's the norm and cool thing to do
      TGBSupplements REP

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

guage is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 56
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

its only going to get worse fellas.

Swiper is offline *BANNED*
      Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 135
      Overall activity: 27.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

karuthammer is a very intelligent person. IMO. Just an observation from hearing him on tv and reading his articles. he always brings a different angle to an issue that is being talked about.