• Join Us!
  • URGENT - Wife and Lasix
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: URGENT - Wife and Lasix

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default URGENT - Wife and Lasix

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

My wife is doing a photo shoot for a tanning salon tomorrow afternoon. She just found out about it today and she want to shed some water weight by tomorrow afternoon. I suggested lasix, but I don't know much about it other than take potasium with it and drink plenty of water. Is it safe? How much should she take, if she should take it at all? I don't want her to get hurt, so if it is unsafe at all I'm just gonna tell her to get some OTC stuff and drink loads of water. Any suggestions/advice?

This was posted in the womens forum as well...
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

it's a lot more harsh on women ... if you have pharm grade tabs, she could get away with 10 mg of lasix so long as she takes in plenty of water and potassium rich foods ...

she could get the h20 tabs from the grocery store, those generally work, not as well as lasix, but they do work somewhat.

voodoochild
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Taking 20 mg is generally safe. My girlfriend does it occasionally. Just be sure to replace potassium. A banana or two will work. My girlfriend does not drink huge amounts of water with it, she feels that just replaces what you are losing...one day is not going to let your body reach homeostasis and start dropping water on its own. Just watch her and make sure she doesn't dehydrate.

Also make sure there is water to lose before going this route. My girlfriend can lose 5 pounds overnight depending on how much water she is retaining.

goliath.jr is offline FG Resident
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I've decided not to go with lasix. It's just not worth the risk to me. I love my wife more than anything in the world and if ANYTHING happened to her I just could not live with myself. She has never done any drugs (other than clen for a couple weeks). You never know how she will react to it. She is very small 5'5" at 110lbs so 20mg's may be too much for her. Maybe if I knew more about it and had done it myself it would be ok. But I get nervous just thinking about her taking it. I'm gonna listen to my insticts and have her go the OTC route.
      The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they are suppose to like, what they're suppose to buy, and what they're suppose to laugh at. You have Beavis and Butthead telling you what music you're allowed to like and not like, and you've got sitcoms that have canned laughter that lets you know when to laugh if you're too stupid to know when the joke is. People are too lazy and too stupid to think for themselves because America has raised them that way.

mod @ superiormuscle.com

swolegreaser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

WaterShed from Absolute Nutirtion, is a great product to shed water weight qucikly or Taxaxatone from Cytodyne Technologies is also good. I work at a popular nutritional store and all these models come in and get some before there shoot. Just a thought maybe it can help but I'd stay away from lasix for ur wife. THe 2 products that I said above are just as good. Good luck bro.

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Diuretics are the only thing that scare me.
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by prolangtum
      Diuretics are the only thing that scare me.
      lasix+dnp really scares me ...

DickRenegade
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default lasix

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

lasix is VERY safe if you know what you're doing (although some swear dnp is as well but i wouldn't know). the general rule i've seen in the hospital is for ever 40mg of lasix you use a day you need to replace 40mEq of potassium lost. it's given to many patients as an outpatient basis (usually patients with heart failure). the danger of lasix is losing potassium, that's what can cause an arrythmia and death. if you give your girl a few bananas or some potassium pills and then lasix she'll be fine. just don't go over 40 milligrams. yeah, losing too much fluid and becoming hypovolemic is dangerous too, but that's not what's going to kill you. drink some gatoraide and that'll resolve.

dick