• Join Us!
  • Homeopathy for ptsd
  • Homeopathy for ptsd
  • Homeopathy for ptsd
  • Homeopathy for ptsd
  • Homeopathy for ptsd
  • Homeopathy for ptsd
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Homeopathy for ptsd

animal87 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 390
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is eating doughnuts in the squat
      rack

I am:
      Crazy

Level

Default Homeopathy for ptsd

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd

• Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      Post traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is a psychiatric condition that often arises after an individual witnesses or is involved in a life-threatening event such as a disaster, rape or violent assault. Children and adults experiencing PTSD can relive the terrifying experience through nightmares, flashbacks and behavioral disorders including insomnia, crying and depression. They may feel estranged or detached from familiar surroundings, family members, friends and pets. In many cases PTSD can be so severe as to interfere profoundly with people's daily life.

PTSD is not new, being known by other names such as battle fatigue, shell shock, survivor's guilt, and traumatic neurosis. Regardless of it's name, the disorder is defined by a set of symptoms such as hypervigilance, being easily startled, anxiety, irritability, cognitive dysfunction, anger, mood changes, fearfulness, numbness, inability to experience joy or pleasure, loss of memory and avoiding areas associated with the trauma. Natural remedies can help ease symptoms and support an individual through their healing process to recovery.

Homeopathy

Homeopathic remedies have been shown to have a profound effect on children and adults suffering from PTSD, according to Dr. Edward Shalts, former vice president of the National Center of Homeopathy. The psychiatric diagnosis of PTSD requires that one or more of the above symptoms be present for more than one month after the traumatic event. For initial trauma treatment of shock, ailments from fright and grief, see my article on Natural News here: Natural health news

Homeopathic remedies for PTSD

Stramonium is effective for nightmares and night terrors, especially when the child is afraid to be left alone in the dark. Helpful for anxiety disorders after experiencing violence; experiences anguish, fear, sleeplessness and imagines they are surrounded by danger.

Mancinella helps children especially -- and battered women -- or anyone who has the feeling of being under the control of another or some outside entity, like aliens or the devil.

Gelsemium quells anticipatory fears that something bad will happen in the future. The child often feels weak, with heavy eyelids, occipital headache and may have diarrhea.

Staphysagria helps children and adults deal with nightmares after violence. People needing Staphysagria feel powerless and unable to defend themselves. They're often perceived as being very sweet; but, are unable to deal with grief or anger, suppressing it until they erupt in outbursts of rage.

Chamomilla brings a sense of calmness to children who have experienced severe trauma and then become hyper-vigilant and hypersensitive. They may complain of stomach aches and be overly sensitive to noise and music. Being gently rocked often brings relief.

Herbal remedies for PTSD

Certain herbs are known for their ability to relieve stress, anxiety and other feelings, which may be covered under the scope of PTSD symptoms.

Hops eases stress, nervousness and restlessness. It's useful for the treatment of anxiety disorders, insomnia and pain. Hops is anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory and has sedative properties, making it an excellent herb for muscle spasms.

Green tea strengthens the immune system helping those suffering from PTSD to resist acute illnesses and long-term disease states.

Valerian promotes calmness and relaxation. Helpful in cases of insomnia, anxiety and grief.

Rhodiola provides antioxidant support relieving oxidative stress on the body's immune and lymphatic system.

Holy basil supports the adrenal glands, protecting them from the stress of surviving a violent, traumatic event.

Stinging nettle strengthens the adrenals helping to inhibit the production of adrenalin, a hormone that's released when an individual is under stress or in shock.

Learn more: Treat PTSD in adults and children with natural remedies, homeopathy and herbs

Achievements:
      rack

I am:
      Crazy

Level

Default Re: Homeopathy for ptsd

I font know if these actually work, please add to this or post if you find something useful.

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Only thing that helped me with my ptsd was a low dose of Zoloft. Just weaned off of it after a year of being on so we will see how thos goes. Thanks for posting this useful info
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

gaba works very well at calming and relaxing your brain. i dont know if i would play around with stuff if it involves serious ptsd though. some people just dont tolerate the stress and need lots of help. i personally dont have any affects other than an occasional night mare here and there and i dont like being packed into tight crowds. then again i have always kind been that way my whole life. i guess these things would have to be on a case by case basis cause ptsd is still not fully understood even though it's been around forever
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

gusto77 is offline Platinum
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Not sure about the homeopathic stuff but I do know in terms of military medicine, I read a study that soldiers who are injured on the battlefield whose pain is treated/ controlled expeditiously with narcotics have lower rates of PTSD and infection, likely due to a lower amount and exposure time to psychological and Physical stress. Some units just don't have the same amount of access to narcotics as some higher tiered units and therefore their soldiers may go longer without sufficient pain control. Not that that really has anything to do with what you just posted but I always thought that was interesting.

Achievements:
      rack

I am:
      Crazy

Level

I don't want to take meds. But, I have a hard time just functioning normally with other people sometimes. I never tell any one so they just assume I'm some angry asshole.

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd

• Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      • Homeopathy for ptsd
      Every time I heard ana mbulance I was thrown right back into the trauma. Amongst many other things. Took me 7 years before I took anything to help me. Always thought I was handling it all fine. Really helped me though
      Veritas Vos Liberabit