Well I got over the dbol back pain by lowering the dose to 20mg/day and increased my water to 2 gall. and it seems to have worked. Pain is still there but no where near what it was.
I was suppose to take 2 cc/ week of Omna for the first 4 weeks, then 1cc/week for the last two.( thats the way it was set up for me). I am just now feeling strength gains and I checked my measurments and they all have gone up.
I did not check my bodyfat prior, but I think I have either gained some or its water weight. My diet has not been the best. Pretty much a see food diet, its just real hard to eat that many clean calories. I was told to eat anything by several people - they said my metabolism would be spiked by the AS and would burn it up.
I have abs only when i hit a pose - so I may hit some tighter dieting.
I'm thinking of dropping the tabs altogether - since I havent gotten any great strength gains initially, when i was doing 30 mgs, i see no point in keeping them up.
Now to the Omna. I am behind 2 days on my first dart of my 4th week. I should be able to get it by the 3 rd day - is this going to screw everything up? Will it throw off my cycle? Should I just do 1 amp for the next 4 weeks?
Give me your input.
Oh yeah one more thing - When I started i was 184.6 with around 12% BF. I weighed in at 197.4 on Sun. morn at around 13% BF( or water weight) definition is definately blurred since start, but I think I just need diet adjustments.