• Join Us!
  • 9 Years
  • 9 Years
  • 9 Years
  • 9 Years
  • 9 Years
  • 9 Years
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 9 Years

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default 9 Years

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years

• 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      Well in the past 9 years I've been many different varying levels of active with lately being some of my least but life has been hectic for me the past year or so. Nothing great, nothing bad but busy so the internet takes a backseat. Just reflecting a little on my almost decade on the BB boards (joined 1st one in Jan 04, this was my 2nd one) and I gotta say as far as a core group of members no site out of the prob 20 I've been a member at has had these guys stick around. Everyone from FUZO, baby, Dzone, 6p6, tn94z, O2, dave, mofo, etc i could go on for a while but there is a solid 20-30 guy foundation here for 10 years+ of actitivity and still a lot of us come back here and post when we can. No board am I a member of that I know as much about members outside of their screen name than this. Really speaks volumes for the place, and I know the past year and half maybe its grown by leaps and bounds from the smaller board it was to a pretty damn big one with lots of new faces which is great too. Just figured I was due to a gen discussion post before baby or fuzo ban me for being a board troll....

alluprbdy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: 9 Years

and I guess I can add, I've grown up on this board specifically I'd say. If I really wanted to spend time going through all my posts I would live thru a lot again I'm sure since I joined at the ripe old age of 18, and turning 27 in 4 more days....(depressing, lol) but lots of guys I've looked up to on here over the years, If I had to single a couple people out for me that I really think had a profound impact on me would be Dzone and 6p6 you guys may not of realized but through misc posts you guys def had an impact on me through my most important years and helped mold my intelligence in the Iron game for sure, I thank ya guys.

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: 9 Years

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years

• 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      • 9 Years
      Thanks you for the kinds words and for sharing your history of the community, especially at FG!!! WE have many members, like yourselves, who are still here going strong. WE do have a "unique" place here at FG!
      Veritas Vos Liberabit