• Join Us!
  • IsuLoad
  • IsuLoad
  • IsuLoad
  • IsuLoad
  • IsuLoad
  • IsuLoad
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: IsuLoad

swolegreaser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default IsuLoad

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad

• IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      Felllows I know everybody's always in this forum, but I need some info on this new sumplement I got. I need ur opionions and the thread is in the sumplents forum (IsuLoad) need some info. Mods if this is not cool u can erase, but I know the bros are always in this forum and need there .02, thanks.

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Whats in it?
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

swolegreaser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I just got some of this InsuLoad sumplement from EAS. It's suppose to enhance creatine storage, bringing the creatine transport better to the cells. It saids to take 2-4 post workout with some carbs. This is the main ingredient --

4-Hydroxyisoleucine (from Trigonella foenum graecum L)

What do you guys think a good sumplement or bunk. I got it for free so no worries with the cost its $40 and I would of never spent that, but hey free is free. Anyways tell me what you think, thanks.

swolegreaser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

that was my thread in the sump forum.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I have never heard of that, ever. Search time.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hmm intresting, not sure if it translates to a BBer though:

-Hydroxyisoleucine: a novel amino acid potentiator of insulin secretion.

Sauvaire Y, Petit P, Broca C, Manteghetti M, Baissac Y, Fernandez-Alvarez J, Gross R, Roye M, Leconte A, Gomis R, Ribes G.

Laboratoire de Recherche sur les Substances Naturelles Vegetales, Universite Montpellier II, France.

We report the characterization of a new insulinotropic compound, 4-hydroxyisoleucine. This amino acid has been extracted and purified from fenugreek seeds, which are known in traditional medicine for their antidiabetic properties. 4-Hydroxyisoleucine increases glucose-induced insulin release, in the concentration range of 100 micromol/l to 1 mmol/l, through a direct effect on isolated islets of Langerhans from both rats and humans. The stimulating effect of 4-hydroxyisoleucine was strictly glucose dependent; indeed, ineffective at low (3 mmol/l) or basal (5 mmol/l) glucose concentrations, the amino acid potentiated the insulin secretion induced by supranormal (6.6-16.7 mmol/l) concentrations of glucose. In addition, in the isolated perfused rat pancreas, we could show 1) that the pattern of insulin secretion induced by 4-hydroxyisoleucine was biphasic, 2) that this effect occurred in the absence of any change in pancreatic alpha- and delta-cell activity, and 3) that the more glucose concentration was increased, the more insulin response was amplified. Moreover, 4-hydroxyisoleucine did not interact with other agonists of insulin secretion (leucine, arginine, tolbutamide, glyceraldehyde). Therefore, we conclude that 4-hydroxyisoleucine insulinotropic activity might, at least in part, account for fenugreek seeds' antidiabetic properties. This secretagogue may be considered as a novel drug with potential interest for the treatment of NIDDM.

PMID: 9519714 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

4-Hydroxyisoleucine: experimental evidence of its insulinotropic and antidiabetic properties.

Broca C, Gross R, Petit P, Sauvaire Y, Manteghetti M, Tournier M, Masiello P, Gomis R, Ribes G.

Unite Mixte de Recherche 9921 du Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Faculte de Medecine UPRES EA 1677, 34060 Montpellier, France. broca2zeus.sc.univ-montp1.fr

We have recently shown in vitro that 4-hydroxyisoleucine (4-OH-Ile), an amino acid extracted from fenugreek seeds, potentiates insulin secretion in a glucose-dependent manner. The present study was designed to investigate whether 4-OH-Ile could exert in vivo insulinotropic and antidiabetic properties. For this purpose, intravenous or oral glucose tolerance tests (IVGTTs and OGTTs, respectively) were performed not only in normal animals but also in a type II diabetes rat model. During IVGTT in normal rats or OGTT in normal dogs, 4-OH-Ile (18 mg/kg) improved glucose tolerance. The lactonic form of 4-OH-Ile was ineffective in normal rats. In non-insulin-dependent diabetic (NIDD) rats, a single intravenous administration of 4-OH-Ile (50 mg/kg) partially restored glucose-induced insulin response without affecting glucose tolerance; a 6-day subchronic administration of 4-OH-Ile (50 mg/kg, daily) reduced basal hyperglycemia, decreased basal insulinemia, and slightly, but significantly, improved glucose tolerance. In vitro, 4-OH-Ile (200 microM) potentiated glucose (16.7 mM)-induced insulin release from NIDD rat-isolated islets. So, the antidiabetic effects of 4-OH-Ile on NIDD rats result, at least in part, from a direct pancreatic B cell stimulation.

PMID: 10516120 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I think it is intresting if taken in conjunction with insulin, but on its own, the results may be minimal.

swolegreaser
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

damm thanks alot bro, great read. so do u think i should keep with it, i got for free so it wont be a waste of money. what do u think pro

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad

• IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      • IsuLoad
      If you take it with insulin, it may serve useful, to keep your insulin dosage down, but on its own, who knows, worth a try it was free.