• Join Us!
  • IV Injections
  • IV Injections
  • IV Injections
  • IV Injections
  • IV Injections
  • IV Injections
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: IV Injections

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default IV Injections

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections

• IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      I want to inject my IGF IV Anyone ever have experience with IV injections????
      I'm not vascular, no viens visible, so I might have to go the "junkie" route

I know this is hardcore, but any help would be appreciated

rado
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

wow, hardoce this is...sorry, no input here.

Drenten
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

With IV injections you want to draw blood back into the syringe when you pull back on the plunger. This is to make sure that you have hit a vein. Which, of course, is the exact opposite of what you want to do for an IM injection.

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

I know ClarityandFocus did this with GH, with great results. I would feel a bit like i was shooting Heroine though. But, oh well, we inject are selfs damn near ed, so wtf is the difference?
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by Drenten
      With IV injections you want to draw blood back into the syringe when you pull back on the plunger. This is to make sure that you have hit a vein. Which, of course, is the exact opposite of what you want to do for an IM injection.
      Thanx D, i'm aware of this already. Now is it possible for the needle to go completely through the vein and miss it.
      Lets say you have the visible vein pumped for injection, now do u just insert the pin just enough to make sure that it is in there and draws blood???

prolangtum is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 239
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Thats the tricky part, you could theoretically draw blood and be in a vein, but move a bit, and go through the vein, or burst it.
      I eat at least 6 times a day to build my body
      I pray at least 6 times a day to build my soul

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I would not want to try it, GH works well enough doing it regular!

From your other post about your insulin resistance I would get your blood sugar and insulin naturally checked with some bloodwork it sounds like you could be on the way to causing some serious damage! Be careful man if you do it IV make sure you do it right there is no room for fucking up there I hope you reconsider I do not think it is necessary and to big of a risk!

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by gearedup
      I would not want to try it, GH works well enough doing it regular!

From your other post about your insulin resistance I would get your blood sugar and insulin naturally checked with some bloodwork it sounds like you could be on the way to causing some serious damage! Be careful man if you do it IV make sure you do it right there is no room for fucking up there I hope you reconsider I do not think it is necessary and to big of a risk!
      Thanx for the sound advice bro. BTW, i'm talkin about IGF. But you are right about causing myself health risks

What about IM?

gearedup
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

I know there is a good thread on animals board with many posts that would be very helpful to you I think it has most of the info we know about it!

I know www.nonconsumables.com was going to sell it I am not sure if they still are going to but I was going to try it if they did have it for sale! It sounds like good stuff I dont know much about it I would like to compare it to regular Gh some people say it is better so I would like the experience sometime!

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by gearedup
      I know there is a good thread on animals board with many posts that would be very helpful to you I think it has most of the info we know about it!

I know www.nonconsumables.com was going to sell it I am not sure if they still are going to but I was going to try it if they did have it for sale! It sounds like good stuff I dont know much about it I would like to compare it to regular Gh some people say it is better so I would like the experience sometime!
      YJ gave me a good link to his board, where there are a couple guys that have used IGF. Lewd has used it. Waiting for him to get back to me...........

When I get on it, I'm gonna start a thread to let everyone know how it goes...

Drenten
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by DiamondBling
      Thanx D, i'm aware of this already. Now is it possible for the needle to go completely through the vein and miss it.
      Lets say you have the visible vein pumped for injection, now do u just insert the pin just enough to make sure that it is in there and draws blood???
      Go in at an angle where the syringe is almost parallel to your arm. You want to insert the needle so you're injecting the direction the blood flows, which means you're pushing the plunger TOWARD you! It will take some practice but you will eventually get it.

A common problem is many people have veins that "roll", meaning that you stick the needle in and the vein will roll to the side. You can try to counteract this by flexing your wrist down as to add some tension, but it's best to just get the syringe at the perfect angle, and then push it in.

It is hard to describe how you can tell when you're actually in the vein, so there is a sure-fire way. Just pull back a little on the plunger and one of 3 things will happen:

1) You get a beautiful crimson cloud in the barrel of the syringe.
      2) You get nothing but air.
      3) As soon as you stick the needle in, blood will shoot into the syringe.

If #3 is the case - PULL OUT! You hit an artery and not a vein, this is NOT GOOD and injecting into an artery CAN CAUSE YOU TO LOSE BODY PARTS!

If #2 is the case - pull the needle back out a little, not out of your arm, but just back a little. Play around and see if you can find it, because you're probably very close!

If #1 is the case - you're in. S-L-O-W-L-Y push the plunger in a little, pull back a little (to ensure you're still in the vein), and then push it the rest of the way in. Once all the fluid is injected, you can pull back drawing blood into the syringe, then inject it; this simply purges the syringe of any drug.

DiamondBling
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections

• IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      • IV Injections
      phuck Drenton, thats a great post. Exactly what i'm lookin 4. It is risky though........