So I have been tasked with configuring 2 routers for the customer I work onsite with at AT&T (they are actually a hospital). I have my CCNA R&S along with CCNA voice certifications. My problem is I haven't done any R&S in quite a few years because I have been focused on the voice side.

The configuration is fairly simple being a point to point T1 from an employee's house to a local hospital. I pretty much have it done with the exception of one area that I can't seem to remember. At the employee's house, the router will hand out DHCP. I know how to create the DHCP pool. The question I have is really a "verify if I'm right or wong" type question. I'm fairly certain that I do set an IP address on the GE0/0 interface and I think to do that i must exclude the IP from the pool since it is static. Also, I think I enable DHCP on that GE0/0 interface.

Does that all sound correct? I have looked through my old (and I mean old) CCNA books, but I must be over looking it. Just thought I would throw this up in case there are some Cisco guys in here.